• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Britney Spears CIRCUS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

I hope the ever growing GaGa-defense force dont kill me... found it on exhale

mh3n7o.jpg

:O Now I'm glad 3 didn't make the Singles Collection DVD. That version of the video should not be preserved.

wgrnna.jpg

11w9h52.jpg

2igmav4.jpg

15pmhpd.jpg

Ridiculously hot. They went for a sexy strut-and-pose video, and this one is WAY sexier. Better scenes, more variety, and better editing.

Scrapping this version should have someone fired, for reals. It's legitimately that much better.

We were all discussing the tour's performance a few pages back, but now we have the official numbers to look at.

The Circus tour came in at #4 in North America (behing U2, The Boss, and Elton John / Billy Joel) grossing $82.5 million in domestic take-in alone.

http://www.pollstar.com/blogs/news/archive/2009/12/30/703577.aspx

I'm still so jazzed by that tour, totally pleased to see its success confirmed. The second NA leg was the definitive one, but each deserved its constant sold-out crowds (even my gimped Atlanta show :lol).

Cool to see the comparison, the originals aren't even all that unflattering at all. But nobody's perfect, so it's kinda neat to see the things they chose to doctor up before launching the ads. I'd have been just as impressed with the untouched shots being what we saw from day one, TBH.

Britney was breathtaking from ~5 feet away at the concert I was at in September. From top to bottom, she's a stunning chick. I suppose it's easy to forget that amongst a sea of unflattering paparazzi photos and before-and-after touch ups that make her look "worse" by comparison, but she is.

I'm glad this thread got a little bump, by the way. It was fun reading back through the pages and reliving an awesome chapter for Britney and us, the fans. Fall 2010, we do it again!
Hopefully!

G0523

Toy Soldier said:
Cool to see the comparison, the originals aren't even all that unflattering at all. But nobody's perfect, so it's kinda neat to see the things they chose to doctor up before launching the ads. I'd have been just as impressed with the untouched shots being what we saw from day one, TBH.

Britney was breathtaking from ~5 feet away at the concert I was at in September. From top to bottom, she's a stunning chick. I suppose it's easy to forget that amongst a sea of unflattering paparazzi photos and before-and-after touch ups that make her look "worse" by comparison, but she is.
Agreed. IMO, the touch ups seem a bit excessive. But obviously, we've seen worse. I just don't like that they made her legs so thin.

Dennis

Banned
Not really a fan of Britney Spears but the "3" video is hot and catchy. And I think the unedited photos looked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom