• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Champions League Thread that money can't buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyonPT

Mourinho has confirmed to a portuguese channel that he will leave Inter to R. Madrid. :D

I want to see ronaldo end mourinho togheter, they dont like each other very much :lol

WrikaWrek

Banned
dyonPT said:
Mourinho has confirmed to a portuguese channel that he will leave Inter to R. Madrid. :D

I want to see ronaldo end mourinho togheter, they dont like each other very much :lol

It's gonna be tough. Mourinho likes to be the star of the team.

bud

look at today's match: again, ball possession stats were in their opponents favour by a good amount, yet inter is the team that because of two counter attacks. mourinho has never been about beautiful football. this is the most ''tactical'' coach out there.

there's no way mourinho would have a hard time adapting to the italian league; he's made for it.

avaya

2San said:
:lol :lol :lol

Yes the stunning depth and quality of international football...oh wait.

Barcelona are better than the Spanish national team. Inter are better than Italy. Chelsea are better than England. Bayern are better than Germany.

This isn't the 1980's any more. Welcome to the 21st century.

bud

it's a shame, though not unexpected, that madrid's done with madrid. with villareal he's shown that he can build a beautiful football playing team if he gets the time for it. it's not his fault his defenders are horrible.

xbhaskarx

Spinning Plates said:
Why does Meeerinho have to try and overshadow the players moment by announcing he is going to RM 5 minutes after they have lifted the trophy?

Yeah that's what I was trying to say earlier. Let the players and fans celebrate for one fucking day, jeez.

dyonPT

xbhaskarx said:
Yeah that's what I was trying to say earlier. Let the players and fans celebrate for one fucking day, jeez.

1274565908_0.jpg

bud

WrikaWrek said:
You have such a wrong concept about football. Don't let your hate blind you!

Fans want to win, presidents want to win, players want to win. Wins move fans into seeing football matches at home.

Nobody wants to pay 40 euros to see their team play really well but lose. If Mourinho wins, the fans will love them, like the Porto/Chelsea/Inter fans before. And if he wins, the the President will love him too.

"Mourinho football", :lol cry some moar

barca's not only winning trophies, but they're also playing the most beautiful football in the world. you don't think madrid fans are jealous of that? at the end of the day, you go to a match to support your team and to be entertained. madrid is the biggest fucking club in the world. i'm sure they'd want more than just results (ugh) to show that off.

comparing madrid with chelsea and inter is comparing apples and oranges.

Raydeen

Gotta say that Nike Write the Future ad was the best entertaining advert I've seen for years - the Rooney segment was priceless and :lol at Simpson's Ronaldo.

bud said:
it's a shame, though not unexpected, that madrid's done with madrid. with villareal he's shown that he can build a beautiful football playing team if he gets the time for it. it's not his fault his defenders are horrible.

Madrid never had such good defenders in a long time, all our defense are in the Spain team....

Of course is flawed, but our defense is better than Inter except for Maicon....

barca's not only winning trophies, but they're also playing the most beautiful football in the world. you don't think madrid fans are jealous of that? at the end of the day, you go to a match to support your team and to be entertained. madrid is the biggest fucking club in the world. i'm sure they'd want more than just results (ugh) to show that off.

comparing madrid with chelsea and inter is comparing apples and oranges.

Yeah, but Barça has Xavi and Iniesta, how many players in the world can compare to those two, seriously?.

Madrid dosn't have the chance to play a football as good as barça, we tried another year with 300 fucking millions and nothing.

We can't, and I think we know it.And I think getting Mou it's the prove, people will whine but the results will shut up everyone here....

And don't forget that Mourinho has the support of Madrid press, something very important...

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
well given the game was on at 4:45 this morning i opted to sleep in :lol

but i'm thrilled Inter Jose won :D

Ashes

Banned
"Jose Mourinho has admitted he is likely to leave Inter Milan after guiding the Nerazzurri to an historic Treble.

The Portuguese, whose side beat Bayern Munich 2-0 to win the Champions League final on Saturday, has been constantly linked with Spanish giants Real Madrid
."
Source

And that's that.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Colocho said:
Why are Robben and Sneijder fucking bald if they're like 25? is it a Dutch thing?

Yes.

I'm 25, I've got long hair and a Dutch grandfather. I'm shitting myself.

Talon

I love the Special One as much as anybody, but let's not forget his Champions League failures with Chelsea.

He's certainly one of the top managers in the world, but the beautiful game is a fickle mistress.

rvy

Banned
Talon- said:
I love the Special One as much as anybody, but let's not forget his Champions League failures with Chelsea.

He's certainly one of the top managers in the world, but the beautiful game is a fickle mistress.
How about we remember his success with Porto? Kinda evens things out.

defel

Mourinho will be at Madrid for two years, will win La Liga both seasons and come close in the Champions League but will fall out with Perez and move back to EPL - You heard it here first!

faridmon

Charred Greyface said:
Anybody who says Mourinho's teams don't or can't play 'good', 'entertaining' football is a stupid, elitist asshole.
this.

I really enjoyed the counter-attack-ness of Inter in Bayern game and in the 1st Braca game.

Talon

Oh we all know that Mourinho will take over at Man U once Fergie steps away.

Ah hahaha...I laugh because it may be true

faridmon

Talon- said:
Oh we all know that Mourinho will take over at Man U once Fergie steps away.

Ah hahaha...I laugh because it may be true
I really don't want this to be true, but somehow its going to happen.

Charred Greyface said:
Anybody who says Mourinho's teams don't or can't play 'good', 'entertaining' football is a stupid, elitist asshole.

Elitist? Real elitists understand that good football comes in multifold forms, which includes counter-attacking tactics.

Dr Zhivago said:
Nah, Ferguson wants Moyes to take over.

Ferguson denied ever making any recommendations about Moyes or anyone else, but it can't be denied that it's likely he would see a lot of himself at that age in Moyes. However, I think the Ferguson departure discussion is somewhat premature. It's pretty obvious he won't leave until his health forces him to, which could mean he'll be in the job well into his seventies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom