• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Rahk

GDJustin said:
Anyone have an extra copy of HL2: Episode 1 and/or 2? If so, ping me! My SteamID is ErrorJustin (email gdjustin at gmail.com) and I'd love to work something out.

I have an extra copy of Amnesia to trade.
I sent you a friend request, just PM me on Steam whenever you get online as I turned off notifications. I have a spare copy of Episode 1 you can have. Not after anything in return, already have Amnesia.

Burekma

Would some kind American citizen please help me circumvent that bullshit regional pricing and gift me Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands™. I can paypal the 7 bucks immediately.

Through PMs, obviously. Thanks!

Silex

Burekma said:
Would some kind American citizen please help me circumvent that bullshit regional pricing and gift me Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands™. I can paypal the 7 bucks immediately.

Through PMs, obviously. Thanks!

PM sent.

drkOne

Looking for a kind US person that can help me getting Prince of Persia 2008, Forgotten Sands and Mini Ninjas. I'll Paypal you the money, should be on later tonight.

PM if you can help.

Silex

drkOne said:
Looking for a kind US person that can help me getting Prince of Persia 2008, Forgotten Sands and Mini Ninjas. I'll Paypal you the money, should be on later tonight.

PM if you can help.

PM sent.

Salsa

I also need the POP bundle but with a catch, im stuck at work until after the bank is closed so id have to pay at around this time tomorrow, if that's no issue shoot me a pm!

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Can anybody gift me a copy of PoP Cell Shaded? I will gift you a copy of Terraria in exchange. My steam id is cnunez.

desu

Looking for someone to gift sam and max complete 2 times :>.

edit: Firehead once again to the rescue. Thanks a lot!

Firehead

Right, hate to ask this...
Would anyone be able to help me buy Trackmania? I don't really have money at the moment, but I'll be able to pay you back on Monday... Apologies. :/

Edit:
Thanks, Bobby Truffles!

Shaneus

Firehead said:
Right, hate to ask this...
Would anyone be able to help me buy Trackmania? I don't really have money at the moment, but I'll be able to pay you back on Monday... Apologies. :/

Edit:
Thanks, Bobby Truffles!
You've done enough for others, I'm kind of upset I didn't have a chance to help you out! Glad someone came to the rescue, though :)

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Looking for some kind person from either UK or US that would gift me Far Cry 2, I can pay you back via paypal within couple hours.

Looking for someone from the US who can gift me a copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I'll paypal the money as soon as I get your e-mail adress.

Thanks!

desu

Looking for someone from the us to get me quite some games from todays sale (I think 50$+).

edit: azentium helped out, thanks!

TimmiT

Could someone from the US gift me Splinter Cell Conviction? I'll Paypal the money, but because my Paypal account was in the red for a few days, I can't transfer it directly from my bank account and it would take 4-6 work days for it to be transferred.

Corto

If some US gaffer could help me with Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe and the first Hawx I would instapaypal back...

MNC

Looking for someone US to gift me:

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Splinter Cell Conviction

And not the Elite Echelon pack, since I can't gift the double copies that I already have. ID = MNC117. Cost should come to 13$ = 9€ as opposed to 16€ for buying them in Euro's. I can paypal the money straight away. Anyone up for the task?

Salsa

MNC said:
Looking for someone US to gift me:

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Splinter Cell Conviction

And not the Elite Echelon pack, since I can't gift the double copies that I already have. ID = MNC117. Cost should come to 13$ = 9€ as opposed to 16€ for buying them in Euro's. I can paypal the money straight away. Anyone up for the task?

13.57 usd apparently. I can help you out it if you do paypal beforehand cause i dont have enough left!

Parham

Banned
Polk said:
Any US gaffer can gift me SC: Conviction & Chaos Theory?
Will repay with paypal.
desu said:
Looking for someone from the us to get me quite some games from todays sale (I think 50$+).
Airan said:
Can anyone tell me the USD price for Conviction?
[edit]$6.79... Could someone please gift me? Can PP in advance.
TimmiT said:
Could someone from the US gift me Splinter Cell Conviction? I'll Paypal the money, but because my Paypal account was in the red for a few days, I can't transfer it directly from my bank account and it would take 4-6 work days for it to be transferred.
Caesar III said:
I'd like to get Conviction as well. Can paypal in advance. pn me pls :)
Corto said:
If some US gaffer could help me with Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe and the first Hawx I would instapaypal back...

What are your SteamIDs?

UrbanRats said:
I'd like Conviction + Insurgency pack aswell, from some US gaffer. :)
Can paypal in advance and all that Jazz.

Steam ID is urbanrats

When you have the chance, please message me on Steam. :)

Edit: Looks like MNC is covered.

Top Bottom