• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Ashwardo

Neo Member
Anyone from the US able to gift me Witcher 2. Really don't want to pay an extra $20 for a censored version and want those tf2 promo items too.

OMG Aero

You Don't Know Jack on Steam is the same as the console versions but with only two players and no online right?
If so could someone from the US gift me it? I'm willing to take no online and less players over the hassle and paying more for a PS3 import.

Soule

Ashwardo said:
Anyone from the US able to gift me Witcher 2. Really don't want to pay an extra $20 for a censored version and want those tf2 promo items too.
Would also like to request Witcher 2 for same reasons, please.

Parham

Banned
Ashwardo said:
OMG Aero said:
You Don't Know Jack on Steam is the same as the console versions but with only two players and no online right?
If so could someone from the US gift me it? I'm willing to take no online and less players over the hassle and paying more for a PS3 import.
Soule said:
Would also like to request Witcher 2 for same reasons, please.
What is your SteamID?

Zomba13

I think this is the right place to ask. Anyone want to gift me Terraria in exchange for almost any Valve game (Except L4D2, Portal 2 or TF2 and a few others like original HL and expansions and old multiplayer games).

Steam name is zomba13.

Nevermind. I caved and bought it for myself >.<

Seagoon

Could some kind US soul please gift me Singularity - i can PayPal straight away and will of course cover any fees.

Steamid = goonbridge

Many thanks

Corto

Just to post here that Firehead is just a fantastic person and karma should flood him with good luck and fortune. Thanks! ;)

stOex

Is it possible to gift Drakensang to aussie Steam users? I really like the games but can't buy them here :(

Steam ID: acousticdigital

Will paypal immediately.

Firehead

Anilusion said:
Can somebody from US gift me Terraria? Can paypal instantly! PM
It's not the same price elsewhere? Oh well, add me on Steam. (look in my profile on here)

Polk said:
Anyone can hook me up with 2 US versions of Singularity?
If you provide the money and email(s) that you wish the keys be sent to, yes. Add me, as well.

Salsa

i can help with Terraria and Singularity (or anything else) if the money is send upfront. Dont have any funds on PP but im gonna be bored at work for a while, so just shoot me a pm.

Anilusion

Firehead said:
It's not the same price elsewhere? Oh well, add me on Steam. (look in my profile on here)

If you provide the money and email(s) that you wish the keys be sent to, yes. Add me, as well.

Thanks a lot!

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Anyone have an extra copy of HL2: Episode 1 and/or 2? If so, ping me! My SteamID is ErrorJustin (email gdjustin at gmail.com) and I'd love to work something out.

I have an extra copy of Amnesia to trade.

cyen

Im looking for someone to gift me an US witcher 2 since its cheaper than buying in the EU store. Will paypal or do a money transfer.

steam id: cyenz

Top Bottom