• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Firehead

Firehead said:
Probably highly unlikely, but would anyone want Half-Life 2, Portal, Episode One and Team Fortress 2 in exchange for Need for Speed Hot Pants?
Once again for the new page, before I go to sleep :/

TheBear

Hey guys Steam ID is BigJimmyStyle85, but I'm about to leave work so I won't be able to gift them until later. Hit me up on Steam.

Mikaju

Any australian still willing to help with NFS: HP? It's 25€ here. Will paypal gift funds immediately.

Edit: Got it! Big thanks to awesome Shaneus.

Corto

Australia rules! ;) Thanks very much Evlcookie. It never ceases to surprise me how quickly so many people offer themselves to help complete strangers. As always anyone that needs help in the future from Euro store PM me. ;)

glaurung

Will add myself to guys who want the cheap Hot Pursuit off the Australian Steam store.

Will PayPal, please PM me.

Edit: Got it!

JPR

Neo Member
x3n05 said:
JPR I will be around for about 10 more minutes if you still need it, hopefully you catch this message in time.

Thanks, sent a PM.

Edit: Many thanks to x3n05 who sorted me out with a copy, much appreciated.

glaurung

Kudos goes out to x3n05 who helped me get a copy of Hot Pursuit and Plants versus Zombies GotY!

Awesome GAF members helping out other members.

Shaneus

fushi, Mikaju and jj984jj all sorted. Finally glad I can give back to the thread that has given (games-wise) and taken (money-wise) so much from me!

Edit: And with that, I'm out for the night.

PS. Given the way we found out how NFS was on sale, is there any way of finding out what's going up tomorrow?

desu

Any Australians around for gifting? I really want NFS HP and Undercover.

Shaneus said:
PS. Given the way we found out how NFS was on sale, is there any way of finding out what's going up tomorrow?

Already checked, so far it seems nothing is up yet (sadly).

Shaneus

Not the first time I've heard that ;)

desu sorted, and now it's bedtime pour moi. Cheers, Steam gifting thread! It's been a pleasure <3

demolitio

Anyone need a copy of Shogun 2 Limited Edition (US)? I have one that's unopened that I'm looking to get rid of so I can get Brink which is on sale on D2D luckily. Let me know if anyone is interested! We can work out a fair price so don't be afraid to ask.

shuyin_

Banned
Will someone from the US buy and gift me Mass Effect 1 on Steam? I can paypal the money in the morning (in about 10 hours).

Could anybody in the US please let me know how much Witcher 2 is currently selling for in the US Steam Store?

I was going to buy from Direct2Drive but I would prefer to buy it through Steam if I can...

Could someone please let me know how this works as well - because if I get gifted the US version will my Steam download the US version? The last thing I want to do is get the censored Australian version.... this I am very worried about :/

If someone could let me know the price and if they're willing to do the thing from this thread then I will PayPal right away - please PM me :)

I think I missed Hot Pursuit at the cheaper price, but I'm still considering buying it at $19.99... it's worth that price isn't it?

Ashour

ColonialRaptor said:
I think I missed Hot Pursuit at the cheaper price, but I'm still considering buying it at $19.99... it's worth that price isn't it?
If you like arcade racing, it's worth $60. So $20 is a steal.

This is kind of an urgent request...

Unless I can find someone to gift me Witcher 2 on Steam in the next few hours I will have to order Witcher 2 from GOG.

I was going to change to ordering it form Amazon, but the option of DD and $15 saving is good, so either way GOG or Steam is what I'm going to do but I just need someone to please gift me Witcher 2 on Steam :)

I'm happy to give $5 extra reward if that helps move someone across the line :)

Echoplx

ColonialRaptor said:
GOG $45 price to Aussies ends today and then rises to $67 and if I can't find someone to gift me today then I'm considering ordering from GOG.

The Steam US price will always be the same though, so if someone does gift it from Steam (someone will come along eventually) it shouldn't matter :)

I would help you but I'm in Aus as well, fortunately I ordered from Steam before the price hike.

3chopl0x said:
The Steam US price will always be the same though, so if someone does gift it from Steam (someone will come along eventually) it shouldn't matter :)

I would help you but I'm in Aus as well, fortunately I ordered from Steam before the price hike.

In the end I really don't mind paying $60 or $67 for it, and it really just comes down to whether I want the Steamworks version or the Physical version.

The GOG version comes with the digital premium stuff though (and I want that stuff) - I am unsure if the steamworks version comes with it or not.

Echoplx

ColonialRaptor said:
In the end I really don't mind paying $60 or $67 for it, and it really just comes down to whether I want the Steamworks version or the Physical version.

The GOG version comes with the digital premium stuff though (and I want that stuff) - I am unsure if the steamworks version comes with it or not.

As seen on the Steam store page...

LImDn.png

Well that pretty much seals the deal doesn't it.... (and that's heaps, I'm at work and therefore can't access Steam from here - GAF is one of the few gaming sites that works)

So, I'm still after someone to gift me the US version please :)

If I can't find someone I'll go with the Physical.

shuyin_

Banned
shuyin_ said:
Will someone from the US buy and gift me Mass Effect 1 on Steam? I can paypal the money in the morning (in about 10 hours).
So, can someone help me? It's morning now, so i can paypal right away. Please?

Doesn't seem to be many people willing to gift at the moment... :/

I own and have played Mass Effect 2, but haven't played Mass Effect yet and probably want to get around to doing that before ME3 comes out.

Just picked up Mass Effect for $5 on the EA Steam Daily Sale today... that is an absolute freaking bargain!!! Thrilled as shit to get it for $5... I'll just skip buying lunch at work one day next week and just have noodles or something and BANG paid for :D

Top Bottom