• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Grizza

cackhyena said:
Give it to this man, as I have nothing to trade for, unfortunately.

The odds of finding someone who doesn't have Super Meat Boy but has an extra copy of Episode 2 are pretty slim. You and I are basically in the same boat.

Sarcasm

Trying to get a friend in to steam, was wondering if anybody had a copy of Portal 1 to give. Hes very hesitant on steam and this be the best way to get him in.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sarcasm said:
Trying to get a friend in to steam, was wondering if anybody had a copy of Portal 1 to give. Hes very hesitant on steam and this be the best way to get him in.

There are gonna be quiiiiite a few copies of Portal up for grabs in the contest, if you're interested.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I have an extra copy of Amnesia and Cogs I'd like to trade. I'm specifically looking for something quirky (Delve Deeper has caught my eye a few times), but I'd consider just about any trade.

I also don't have PC copies of HL, HL2, etc. Any of the valve games besides Portal/TF2. So I'd take any of those, as well.

PM me!

BY2K

Membero Americo
Here are the games from the Valve Complete Pack I have still left to give:

Day of Defeat

I wanted to think of a way to make you earn those, but I couldn't. So..

Beg, ask, maybe a trade.

BY2K said:

Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Ricochet
Team Fortress 2

Beg, ask, maybe a trade.
L4D2 please??

vgamer1

BY2K said:

Condition Zero
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life 2
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Ricochet
Team Fortress 2

Beg, ask, maybe a trade.

I have L4D2 but I've never tried the original, and I'd really love to...

Just a tip for fellow gaffers that want other fellow gaffers to gift them the games that are on sale: I know it's not required to tip fellow gaffers (it's actually quite generous when people do) but when you don't tip, atleast pay the handling fee of paypal. It sucks providing someone a game and paying a dollar off your pocket for their sensory pleasure. I never complain that directly regarding this cause I don't want to ask them to me again (and pay me $0.70 extra) cause that's cheapening the whole volunteering side of this.

Long story short: Just make it a gift payment to an appropriately gifted game and pay the handling fees if any! :)

BY2K

Membero Americo
angelfly, (TF2)
MiloFoxburr, (L4D2)
vgamer1, (L4D)
Tarin02543, (Richochet)

Give me your Steam ID or the e-mail synced to your Steam Account by PM so I can send you the games.

adaen

BY2K said:

Condition Zero
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life 2
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Ricochet
Team Fortress 2

Beg, ask, maybe a trade.

May I have Half Life 2?

BY2K

Membero Americo
Same thing, send me your Steam ID/e-mail used by your Steam Account by PM.

Actually, from now on, just send me a PM with the request and Steam ID/e-mail. I'll erase the game from the list.

cnizzle06

Banned
BY2K said:

Condition Zero
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life 2
Left 4 Dead
Ricochet
Team Fortress 2

Beg, ask, maybe a trade.

Can I have CS-Source?!

ID: CNOWAK06

angelfly

BY2K said:
angelfly, (TF2)
MiloFoxburr, (L4D2)
vgamer1, (L4D)
Tarin02543, (Richochet)

Give me your Steam ID or the e-mail synced to your Steam Account by PM so I can send you the games.
PM sent. Thanks again.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just throwing this out there if anyone else has an extra copy of L4D2, I'd really like it.
The only thing I have to trade is Portal1. But I could draw you a pretty picture or something. :p

Didn't even know this thread existed until a few minutes ago.

BY2K said:

Condition Zero
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Left 4 Dead

Beg, ask, maybe a trade.
Half Life 2: Deathmatch?

GcRayden

BY2K said:

Condition Zero
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Left 4 Dead

Beg, ask, maybe a trade.

I actually need all of those except l4d, but if I had to pick one, I'd say I would want either Condition Zero or Deathmatch Classic. My wife has Condition Zero on her steam and I've always wanted to play with her, so that would be useful. I just wanted deathmatch classic because I miss hl1.

So if you could gift me one of those, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Steam Profile: GcRayden
http://steamcommunity.com/id/GcRayden/

Sarcasm

BY2K said:

Condition Zero
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Left 4 Dead

Beg, ask, maybe a trade.

Is l4D still up? Cause I noticed that some one has asked for it and you have it next to some ones name.

I've offered this before in another thread, but I have a Steam code for Total War: Shogun 2 that I wouldn't mind trading for another game. No preferences, but I did just upgrade my PC so I'm looking for something to work it out!

shagg_187 said:
Just a tip for fellow gaffers that want other fellow gaffers to gift them the games that are on sale: I know it's not required to tip fellow gaffers (it's actually quite generous when people do) but when you don't tip, atleast pay the handling fee of paypal. It sucks providing someone a game and paying a dollar off your pocket for their sensory pleasure. I never complain that directly regarding this cause I don't want to ask them to me again (and pay me $0.70 extra) cause that's cheapening the whole volunteering side of this.

Long story short: Just make it a gift payment to an appropriately gifted game and pay the handling fees if any! :)

Sometimes this isn't a problem, or sometimes it's just like 0.05 USD, but the times that it's been nearly 1.00 USD are adding up. I'm totally fine burning that kind of money once in a while, but it would be nice if people figured that into payments.

BY2K

Membero Americo
vgamer already asked for L4D, I'm just waiting for his PM.

If he takes too long though, I'll give it to the next person who asked. (Sarcasm - That's his username, I'm not being sarcastic).

EDIT: Only Day of Defeat left.

Echoplx

Schmattakopf said:

Sometimes this isn't a problem, or sometimes it's just like 0.05 USD, but the times that it's been nearly 1.00 USD are adding up. I'm totally fine burning that kind of money once in a while, but it would be nice if people figured that into payments.

If you send money through paypal as a gift then there are no fees.

Can anyone buy me Metro 2033 from Amazon.com in the $8 offer, and pm me the code? Cannot buy as I'm non-US - I'll paypal the money instantly as a gift.

Thanks!

I am looking for someone gifting me Bulletstorm from uk or us (uncut). I can Pay via paypal or Gift back from German steam store.

Regards,
Pettersson

Rahk

Would anyone be able to gift me a pre-order for The Witcher or Brink from UK/US since The Witcher isn't available in AUS and Brink is ridiculously priced?

I can trade Portal 2 and can probably throw in a couple other Valve games if anyone is interested (apart from L4D/L4D2).

MNC

BY2K said:
vgamer already asked for L4D, I'm just waiting for his PM.

If he takes too long though, I'll give it to the next person who asked. (Sarcasm - That's his username, I'm not being sarcastic).

EDIT: Only Day of Defeat left.
I'm tempted to ask for DoD... But I tried the game once and didn't like it.
Someone grab this game!

Insayne

Question: I got a gift from someone in spain, a game that is not available in my region. Its not released yet (Dirt 3), what happens once it is available to her? (Since its not available in my region) - Will i be able to get it too? Or what happens to the gift?

I hate to sound like a beggar, but I want to ask before I go out and rebuy these games from steam.

Anyone any Half life (1 or 2) and episodes? Or Portal 1 I could have? I don't want to spend the money if someone has a copy they aren't using.

TimmiT

Didn't notice this thread. I'm from Europe, so could someone from Australia gift Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit to me? I'd paypal in advance.

Top Bottom