• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Dilli666

As alreasy posted in the official Steam thread: I'm looking to join a 4-pack group of Borderlands GOTY. I'll take 2 copies for me and a friend. Will PayPal in advance.

I can't host because the game is cut here in Germany :(

I can't believe there is anyone that doesn't already own them but I have the following available to gift:

2 copies of Portal
1 copy of Half Life 2
1 copy of Half Life 2: Episode 1

If anyone wants them then let me know.

Edit: HL2 has gone.

Edit 2: So has Episode 1.

Edit 3: All gone.

Jabronie

Neo Member
drkOne said:
Looking for an US/UK host for a Portal 2 2-pack. I can Paypal.
I can host this Portal 2 pack. contact me through my steam profile URL, provided below.

Spwn said:
I'm also looking to join a Borderlands GOTY pack. I'm in Europe and the US price is very tempting.
Dilli666 said:
As alreasy posted in the official Steam thread: I'm looking to join a 4-pack group of Borderlands GOTY. I'll take 2 copies for me and a friend. Will PayPal in advance.
That would make four of us for the Borderlands GOTY 4-pack. I can host if no one else want to. I hosted a few pack deals during the Steam Christmas sale. Profile link is below; if you have trouble with that PM me for my steam account name.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989851043/home/

Oh snap didn't notice this thread.

Looking for somebody to adopt me in a Portal 2 2-pack group. I'll pay you back the 40 bucks immediately through paypal.

edit: never mind

adaen

Hi there.

I'm really interested in Borderlands GOTY but it's heavily censored in my country.
So if anyone (preferably US) would be so kind to gift it to me, I would appreciate it.

I will pay with PayPal in advance (and add a few bucks for the inconvenience)

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Thanks Silex. Your help was greatly appreciated.

dani_dc

Anyone from the US could help me get Bordelands GOTY?
I have no paypal but I would be willing to buy a game at around the same price.

Also have extra copy of Defense Grid/NyxQuest/Plain Sight that I could gift if you prefer.

LyR

Banned
Dilli666 said:
Could someone from the US please gift me the Max Payne pack? Will PayPal in advance :)

Max Payne isn't available in Germany :(

I wouldn't do it, "indizierte Spiele" are region locked, well most of them

they're ungiftable to your region

Rufus

LyR said:

Says who? I had someone gift me the Max Payne pack a while back and it worked just fine...

LyR

Banned
Rufus said:
Says who? I had someone gift me the Max Payne pack a while back and it worked just fine...

my experience, I live in germany (university) but I don't have a german Steam account, a friend tried to gift me some ID games and it didn't work and because the content is IP blocked here

but gifting stuff like Borderlands uncut works like a charm

bigace33

If someone has a spare copy of Super Meatboy I'd be happy to take it off their hands. I'll also re gift you something of equal or better value at a later date as a big fat thank you. (running low on monies right now)

Kaizen

LyR said:

I can confirm that there are no problems at all! :)

I have a German steam account. azentium (thanks again!) sent me the Max Payne pack and it's downloading right now.

Rufus

LyR said:
my experience, I live in germany (university) but I don't have a german Steam account, a friend tried to gift me some ID games and it didn't work and because the content is IP blocked here

Just like Kaizen, I'm in Germany as well but I also have a German account and someone gifted me the Max Payne games without a problem. The thing you ran into might be a conflict caused by not having a German account. Just guessing here.

deleted

LyR said:

I didn't have any problems with the likes of Max Payne 1/2, GTA Vice City, Commandos 2 and the uncut version of every source game I own.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
german here too, would be great if somebody could gift me the max payne bundle...i paypal the money asap

steamid: Schnitzelfee

edit: thanks silex!

Kubisa

Neo Member
If I buy the Grand Theft Auto Classics pack would I be able to gift them all separately, or does it come as one bundle only?

Trying to save up a collection of cheap games for gifting at a later date. :)

Top Bottom