• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

shuyin_

Banned
desu said:
Any reason you need it gifted? Its pretty much the same price everywhere?
I bought it myself. I think it's a bit less for US, but i would've paied the difference when paypaling the money so i bought it myself. Hopefully i'll have time to play it :))

desu

shuyin_ said:
I bought it myself. I think it's a bit less for US, but i would've paied the difference when paypaling the money so i bought it myself. Hopefully i'll have time to play it :))

Yeah its a bit less, but its barely a difference with paypal fees added. Have fun with the game!

Cheech

ColonialRaptor said:
Doesn't seem to be many people willing to gift at the moment... :/

I own and have played Mass Effect 2, but haven't played Mass Effect yet and probably want to get around to doing that before ME3 comes out.

Just picked up Mass Effect for $5 on the EA Steam Daily Sale today... that is an absolute freaking bargain!!! Thrilled as shit to get it for $5... I'll just skip buying lunch at work one day next week and just have noodles or something and BANG paid for :D

PM sent.

Rahk

From the Brink OT:
D2D doing 25% discount on Brink (and other games) again:

US: http://www.direct2drive.com/promos/weekend/
UK: http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/promos/weekend/

No pre-loading (yet) though.
It's a region locked title on D2D so I am unable to buy it. Anyone willing to get me a copy of Brink? It's a Steamworks game so they send you a key.

If anyone wants a cheap copy of Portal 2 and other Valve games I can trade those. Or I can just PayPal the money. I'll pay first.

Going out in a bit so it might be a while before I reply.

Just picked up Crysis for $3.75.

I own a physical copy of Crysis Warhead, but It's almost worst buying Crysis Warhead for $3.75 just for the sake of owning the Steam version to be honest.

Fucking hell... why am I even double thinking it :/

shuyin_

Banned
Can somebody please gift me the Crysis pack on Steam? I don't care what region it is.

I can't find an open bank to put money on my CC, otherwise i woukld've bought it myself. I can paypal the money monday.

Luigison

Any one have any casual, family, puzzle, or platform games that would be appropriate for a 5 year old to play or at least watch? PM me here or on Steam please. Steam: drshows Thanks.

Kerrinck

Rahk said:
No one from the US around willing to gift Brink on D2D during the sale?

http://www.direct2drive.com/promos/weekend/

I'll paypal the money first. Or if you want a copy of Portal 2 I'm willing to trade that. If you also want a Steam copy of Dead Space and some Valve games I have left, I'll throw in those too.
I can help you out although I have never used D2D before.
Shoot me a PM and let me know what I need to do.

Gandie

Would a kind US-Gaffer gift me BC2 and MOH: Airborne from the Steam Sale. I would paypal the money upfront of course. Just shoot me a PM or add me on Steam "LeadGandalf1"

Edit: <3 Bloody Sinner

TimmiT

Isn't Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $6.80 in the US now? If so, could someone from the US gift it to me? It's €13,60 here. I'll paypal in advance.

I'd like to purchase Bad Company 2 at the US price - I can Paypal in the next half hour or so, or tomorrow.

Steam name is "madhair60", or shoot me a PM.

Edit: All sorted.

C.T.

It might be to late to ask but does someone have a dead space 2 copy left? It won't show up on the german shop page so I'm a little frustrated. I would gift him with a similiar priced game. Thx!

calyx

Hi everyone, I'm looking to get The Witcher 2 at the US price (I'm an Aussie) before the game is released, hopefully there's someone out there that can help me out. My Steam ID is tog_calyx, or you can send a pm.
cheers

Edit: All good now.

Dante23

ASilva said:
Hey,

Can someone in the US gift me and a friend BC2? Will pay for both via paypal upfront

PM please

I'm looking for the same. Can someone help me over here? I'll pay for both via paypal.

Please send me a PM.

TimmiT

TimmiT said:
Isn't Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $6.80 in the US now? If so, could someone from the US gift it to me? It's €13,60 here. I'll paypal in advance.
Still looking for someone who wants to help me with this.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Heyo

I've got a copy of Brink that I'm looking to trade for stuff/s of roughly equal value, anybody interested`?

( I'm in europe so I won't be getting the steam key until the 13th but it's no problem activating it on any steam account regardless of region )

Corky said:
Heyo

I've got a copy of Brink that I'm looking to trade for stuff/s of roughly equal value, anybody interested`?

( I'm in europe so I won't be getting the steam key until the 13th but it's no problem activating it on any steam account regardless of region )

Why are you being so hasty?

It could be amazing, believe!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Heavy's Sandvich said:
Why are you being so hasty?

It could be amazing, believe!

it's ok though, it's just my fault for hastily buying ( pre ordering ) multiplatform where the pcversion turns out to be the stepchild of the three, out of the gate, combined with all signs pointed to this being the case (no footage of pc-version until embargolift/release day is a great sign -._. ) .

People urging others to wait until patches are releasing are just part of the problem imo. The kind of dev-cycle some of these modern broken pc-games have is seriously archaic. " Release it riddled with bugs and slowly but surely fix them"

Aselith

Anyone know of a way I can set up a gift card or something to be used by a Russian person? Someone was kind enough to gift MoW to me but unfortunately Paypal doesn't allow money to be sent to a Russian. Is there some international gift credit card that I can do for small amounts? It'd be like 5 bucks.

Top Bottom