• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official FootballSoccerFútbol Thread 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa are just learning to cope without Barry and Laursen - it will take them time both in terms of performance and results.

Come on Arsenal - our bench today looks so weak. We need to start off in style today to prove to ourselves we can retain our title.

woodchuck said:
why dont you guys take the initiative and make one!

I made one up, it is on premierleague.com

neoGAF Premier
The league id is: 285285

let me know if there are any problems

reposted

why isn't this stickied?

Ryck

Meus Renaissance said:
Come on Arsenal - our bench today looks so weak. We need to start off in style today to prove to ourselves we can retain our title.
...... what? On second thought this kinda makes sense.

Raydeen

SmokingBarrelX said:
why isn't this stickied?

The rest of the world reads it. :lol

Looking good Arse! Hopefully we won't do another of our fall asleep in the latter half of the game routines that caused us so many feeble draws last season.

faridmon

bonesmccoy said:
Fixed again.

edit: Updated to include AV.
screw you. you will see when Everton plays good, since those teams were playing rubbish.

and apparently we are not playing good at the moment.

bloody hell.:(

bolbronx

Shikashi said:
He loses the ball half the time.

Yeah i know, but dont you just love when you are talking shit about a player and he creates or scores a goal?

Just today as i watched Man City, i was thinking " Adebayor looks really off, like he doesnt know where to go", and then he sets up his own goal. Hate it.

rvy

Banned
bolbronx said:
Yeah i know, but dont you just love when you are talking shit about a player and he creates or scores a goal?

Just today as i watched Man City, i was thinking " Adebayor looks really off, like he doesnt know where to go", and then he sets up his own goal. Hate it.
Man City? What's that? :lol

Anyway, nah, I love it when I trash talk a player from the team I support and then he shuts me up... or tries to.

faridmon

flipping, the team is bloody affected by lescott. there are no passion, nothing. The midfield are just standing there without any courage for the ball, and Yobo is awful.

I have been saying this for very long time.
We need CB and a striker who can actually touch the ball. Jo is awful and Saha is not much better.

this summer is the proof we are not going to do well, at least at the start of the season.

and the crappy thing is, Arsenal is not even playing well.

oh man, start to a crappy week.

Corum

SmokingBarrelX said:
I made one up, it is on premierleague.com

neoGAF Premier
The league id is: 285285

let me know if there are any problems

reposted

why isn't this stickied?

"285285 is not a valid code to join a league"

fantasy.premierleague.com, right?

*Edit* Perhaps it's due to it being prime time, I'll try again later.

rvy

Banned
Someone explain to me why Neville is being booed, lol.

cesc_fabregas_389501a2.jpg

faridmon

oh crap, awful day. damn it

everyone was just rubbish. Moyes might say its an awful day but that does not cut it.

there is nothing that can heal this woeful wound. biggest home loss since 0-6 to Newcastle in 1912.

crap, i don't feel good about this season.

Corum said:
"285285 is not a valid code to join a league"

fantasy.premierleague.com, right?

*Edit* Perhaps it's due to it being prime time, I'll try again later.

sorry, here is the actual league code.

neoGAF Premier
league id: 172798-285285

This is so exciting!

Plasma

Banned
And Moyes was talking about maybe breaking into the top four before the match :lol

Still think we're going to need another DM if we're going to play with two of them in the formation but overall a good performance.

Was impressed by Vermaelen as well today he seemed really sharp.

faridmon said:
screw you. you will see when Everton plays good, since those teams were playing rubbish.

and apparently we are not playing good at the moment.

bloody hell.:(

LOL - No worries, I will be joining you once West Ham's precipitous decline starts in about 7 weeks.

scarybore

It's unusual for me to be jubilant seeing Chelsea win, but seeing that smile ripped off Phil Browns face makes me as happy as a pig in shit. Also, Chelsea's man bra shirt is god awful.

Arsenal were pretty damn awesome but more important than that, Newcastle won 3 fucking nil. Tis a good day! :D

stupei

hyonoid said:
Poor little ex-big team Neverton. Victory good enough victory to keep away these annoying Everton fans.

Is the thread dropping off the first page at the end of opening day something you really want to be all that excited about? :lol

Corum said:
Sweet, cheers!

Did you start the league from week 1?

yea, I changed it though, I didn't think about people would be making a team late. My team did really well in week one though! Now lets hope Aston Villa can do better!

Deathcraze said:
Arsenal were pretty damn awesome but more important than that, Newcastle won 3 fucking nil. Tis a good day! :D

I caught that score. Apart from being a much needed victory, it's a result that should settle the question of whether Ameobi is a 1st or 2nd level player.

Everton's kits are utter jokes! Who the hell thought it was a good idea to slap on that massive faux-vee-neck?

Picks for tummurah's games, anyone?

I'm taking Tottenham over Liverpool 1-0, and Man U over Birmingham 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom