• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Ferny

Ferny if you are still serious about OOTP we have two openings. FYI it advances every morning around 9 est.
I am, but I won't be back home till next week Sunday. So not sure if your league has a break every offseason or something.

GQman2121

Banned
Hoping Rinse and I will get our game in this evening.

IGN started a whole podcast just for Destiny? Man I wish they had done that when the game launched.

They had to wait for someone in Redmond to come up with the idea for them first. These things take time. Please understand.

Smokey

Finally stopped being lazy and took my defective ROG Swift back to Frys for an exchange. Got the new one up and running. These colors compared to my Dell U3011 :x. Can't wait for the IPS Gsync panels to hit in the next few months.

Smokey

How much do you think it will cost, Smokey?

Acer has one that looks to best of these next round of panels. Asus just announced some too. No pricing for either yet. Acer will definitely come in cheaper than Asus because they don't have the brand power of an ASUS' ROG.

Sokantish

Acer has one that looks to best of these next round of panels. Asus just announced some too. No pricing for either yet. Acer will definitely come in cheaper than Asus because they don't have the brand power of an ASUS' ROG.

I knew holding off on getting that monitor was the right thing to do! I'll probably get that Acer IPS 144Hz 1440p G-sync one

Anyone want to play Madden?

brentech

Built my machine in early 2012. Think I'll do system overall shortly after windows 10 comes out. New CPU, mobo, GPU, and add in a corsair closed loop on the cpu, mostly to get rid of the bulky heatsink.

System has never been taxed, but it's just time for something fresh. I used to always reuse old parts in something new, but I can't think of any good use on that end anymore, so I'll probably sell those parts cheap in the BST thread as a bundle of offload quick.

Smokey

Built my machine in early 2012. Think I'll do system overall shortly after windows 10 comes out. New CPU, mobo, GPU, and add in a corsair closed loop on the cpu, mostly to get rid of the bulky heatsink.

System has never been taxed, but it's just time for something fresh. I used to always reuse old parts in something new, but I can't think of any good use on that end anymore, so I'll probably sell those parts cheap in the BST thread as a bundle of offload quick.

I intended to do a small refresh last year. Moving from 2600k to 4930k. But some how that small refresh turned into a overhaul with a new case, 3 GPUs, mobo, and CPU.

BigAT

My friend and his wife are big whisky fans, so as a wedding gift I ordered them engraved rocks glasses. I made a custom graphic and then each one of them was going to have one of their initials on it. This is what I got in the mail:

Rdsa98c.jpg

Who the fuck are Rusty and Rebecca? Fuck them, I hope they get divorced.

brentech

I intended to do a small refresh last year. Moving from 2600k to 4930k. But some how that small refresh turned into a overhaul with a new case, 3 GPUs, mobo, and CPU.
lol
Sometimes it's hard to have restraint.

I'm surprised I've made it this long to be honest. I almost upgraded last year, but I knew there was nothing to be gained and there largely isn't now, but hey, it's 3 years later so it's time!
I have mid tier GPU in the 770 4gb, so I'll probably go with the 980 or whatever. Everything else will just kind of be the current equivalent to 3570k and what not.

My friend and his wife are big whisky fans, so as a wedding gift I ordered them engraved rocks glasses. I made a custom graphic and then each one of them was going to have one of their initials on it. This is what I got in the mail:

Rdsa98c.jpg

Who the fuck are Rusty and Rebecca? Fuck them, I hope they get divorced.

lolol

forever live rusty and rebecca!!!!!

Somnia

Ferny and all my Rust bros

5 hours of H1Z1 with regular twitch streamers (cohhcarnage and gameplay starts at 35 minutes)

http://www.twitch.tv/h1z1/v/3674357

Shows building, etc. it's come a LONG way and looks really further along than I thought it would be for Early Access next week.

Somnia

zombie rust?

So when is the 1 week we will all play H1Z1 together? I want to get my money's worth

Starts the 15th, $19.99 early access

Servers will have roughly 200 players per server right now, will increase in size as they continue to increase the world.

Somnia

Skip to 46 minutes to see the crazy ass dense forest this game has. Gonna be awesome!

There's a Mall in game and Apartment buildings also already. Hype =)

BigAT

Is there a single one of these games that is actually out? H1N1, Rust, The Forest, Day Z...all early access.

Don't Starve is the king among these peons.

Somnia

Is there a single one of these games that is actually out? H1N1, Rust, The Forest, Day Z...all early access.

Don't Starve is the king among these peons.

Not yet, but I bet H1Z1 finishes before all of them. It's not going to be like DayZ and Rust since it's being developed by a pretty good size dev team.

Somnia

H1Z1 pricing info for early access

This Standard Edition Bundle grants you ($19.99 USD):

Early Access to H1Z1
3 Event Tickets (Roughly $2.97)
1 Key (Unknown Cost)
2 Crates (Unknown Cost)

The Premium Edition Bundle grants you ($39.99 USD):

Early Access to H1Z1
25 Event Tickets (Roughly $24.75)
3 Airdrop Tickets (Unknown Cost)
4 Keys (Unknown Cost)
6 Crates (Unknown Cost)
Exclusive Aviator Hat Crafting Recipe

Keys & Crates

Keys open crates.
Crates are cosmetic only
Crates can be earned over time (length unknown)

Tickets

Top 1/3rd (roughly 10 players) of a Battle Royale gamemode round (32 players) will receive another "ticket" as a "payout" (reward).
"Event Tickets" are Pay-to-Play (valued at $0.99 each USD) but can drop in-game for free. SOE has not released specifics such as ticket duration or in-game drop-rate.

Is going to have a crate/key system like Dota for cosmetic ONLY gear, but you still have to craft the items. They are also account bound not character bound.

The event stuff is for like hunger games style "events" on servers that you can participate in and win shit.

eznark

Banned
Sorry smokey, popped a circuit somehow. That hasn't happened since we got hit by lightning.

Glad to play you again, that game was a blast, or you can have a sim.

Somnia

GG somnia! Finally RGIII and my defense showed up.

GG sir, nice job stopping my run.

Last game (both times I played) my defense felt really good and looked great. This game they decided to not show up at all... so basically I'm like the real Cowboys without Ref help.

Top Bottom