• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Nightz

GG DCX. Thought you were going to make a comeback because you had all the momentum in the 2nd half. D just made a few plays to gain control of the game. Thanks for waiting up for me.

TheCrow

We did it boys! They couldn't finish the job against our stacked late game lineup.

rEKTYuh.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We did it boys! They couldn't finish the job against a stacked late game lineup.

Me to shake:

Nome of them have BKB's. This next ravage is gonna end the game ( I know Brent had rage and you guys theoretically had omni)

Tide proceeds to what I have to guess was a blink fail and ravages no one in your base.

Game was over right there.

It helped that they kept taking bad fights, letting tide carry aegis, and pushing without ravage after that.

TheCrow

Me to shake:

Nome of them have BKB's. This next ravage is gonna end the game ( I know Brent had rage and you guys theoretically had omni)

Tide proceeds to what I have to guess was a blink fail and ravages no one in your base.

Game was over right there.

It helped that they kept taking bad fights, letting tide carry aegis, and pushing without ravage after that.

I had faith in FMT to get either constantly repel and stay back to hit the ult and he did just that when we had to defend high ground. Plus even if he hit a perfect ravage they need to instantly blow up both omni and dusa or else they get their ults off and we just turn. Maybe if tide got refresher that gives them enough time but even then its rough.

They were actually just not good at starving us out. We were able to get farm on our three cores. And while we had great high ground defense but you have to take a chance or else we just farm in base and the opposite side lane

Will rors even see the day he is 30 games above .500?

He was taken from us so young

Rorschach...... Dota player. Raiders fan. Friend.

WHY GOD MUST YOU DO THIS??/

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

TheCrow

SLx19c3.gif
He's gonna fight till the end. Even on his deathbed he'll log into mumble and with his last waning breath say "I'm going in."

DJ Bowser

Sanjuro- my will why finally broken enough that I offered the trade you wanted with no frills.

Accept so I can make Soka pay for beating you in that friendly game.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro- my will why finally broken enough that I offered the trade you wanted with no frills.

Accept so I can make Soka pay for beating you in that friendly game.

I wanted the WR and MLB for Teddy and a mid-pick. Not sending the franchise straight up.

LJ11

Great game Park, that was an insane game, should have been streamed. Some stupid shit went down near the end but I still pulled it out.

We both had some heat and we had to dink and dunk, not a lot of big plays out there.

DJ Bowser

I wanted the WR and MLB for Teddy and a mid-pick. Not sending the franchise straight up.

I thought it was for either.

You want two starting players (one of which was my 2nd round pick) for your back-up QB and a mid-round pick?

Alright, riding with Case Keenum for a couple more weeks!

Sanjuro

I thought it was for either.

You want two starting players (one of which was my 2nd round pick) for your back-up QB and a mid-round pick?

Alright, riding with Case Keenum for a couple more weeks!

Yes, sir! You also never offered the WR. Unless there is something else you propose?

Great game Park, that was an insane game, should have been streamed. Some stupid shit went down near the end but I still pulled it out.

We both had some heat and we had to dink and dunk, not a lot of big plays out there.
I don't know why I went for it on that 4th. Had a guy wide open but I was pushing the wrong button.

My offense sucks. Whoever had this team before left me with a lot of bums.

Good D.

LJ11

I don't know why I went for it on that 4th. Had a guy wide open but I was pushing the wrong button.

My offense sucks. Whoever had this team before left me with a lot of bums.

Good D.

I kept trying to get my olbs take away those out routes, those specific out routes are very good, but they were always just slow getting there. You did have guys open for sure on that last play, I knew what was coming and was just playing coverage hoping for a FG and not a TD. Donald got there.

I knew once you killed that trips bunch end around I was going to have to keep you in that pocket. That has been in the game since 13 I think. There's still a lot of stuff that works from that game.

Good luck the rest of the way, division is tougher now.

DJ Bowser

Nay

Wasn't run by me.

I assumed that you guys were prompted by Madden itself when people accepted trades between one another and that's how you gave approval or denial. Based on this, I can safely guess that I was wrong. So, trades are PMed to you guys on here for approval then?

Sanjuro, my last offer was just the WR for Bridgewater- had I known you were hoping for both the WR and MLB, I wouldn't have made those other, now seemingly one-sided offers. I was thinking you abandoned Bridgewater and since you had Ben behind him as well, you hadn't much use for the young man.

rinse82

I assumed that you guys were prompted by Madden itself when people accepted trades between one another and that's how you gave approval or denial. Based on this, I can safely guess that I was wrong. So, trades are PMed to you guys on here for approval then?

Sanjuro, my last offer was just the WR for Bridgewater- had I known you were hoping for both the WR and MLB, I wouldn't have made those other, now seemingly one-sided offers. I was thinking you abandoned Bridgewater and since you had Ben behind him as well, you hadn't much use for the young man.

Take Manuel or Wooten off me instead. Avail for cheap!

Sanjuro

You kept adding my draft picks to the deal.

SickBoy

Hey guys,

It looks like Saints-Raiders may have to (unfortunately) be autoplayed. PistolPete's schedule has been kinda tough* and it looks like he didn't get my message yesterday about my availability today.

*Not that I blame him, usually I feel like I'm the one with the biggest schedule issues

Was hoping to connect with him around now, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen, and I'm kinda limited today with both my kids and my wife away for the afternoon.

EDIT: Things are looking up, maybe.

Mrbob

Finally finished my first run of Dungeon of the Endless after about 25 hours, bunch of cool extras unlock to keep replaying. Wish Steam controller was out so I could games like these on my home theater pc.

Top Bottom