• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png
G9yCPOC.png

Rorschach

Dondo 1v5s team, but buyback kills him. And his team does nothing when they respawn. Poor dondo. :(

[edit] Shoutouts to artstyle with 16 deaths.

LJ11

This thing advance yet? Home for most of the day DCX.

I got on MLB last night, checked out the Auction House, it's much smarter than MUT, fucking bid/ask system. Not sure how much room there is to make money off of morons, we'll see. Madden is fucking easy as hell once you figure out how the AH works, or more accurately, how it displays cards.

DCX

DCX
This thing advance yet? Home for most of the day DCX.

I got on MLB last night, checked out the Auction House, it's much smarter than MUT, fucking bid/ask system. Not sure how much room there is to make money off of morons, we'll see. Madden is fucking easy as hell once you figure out how the AH works, or more accurately, how it displays cards.
I can play in a few.

DCX

Just opened a 20 pack when u left last night. Didnt get a single gold. Got like 5 silvers I already had. -.-

Opened 40 more today from what I sold yesterday. Got dick. sitting at 29K right now and contemplating just finishing the Yankees or the Mariners

Probably just going to end up getting packs because I feel so unsatisfied

LJ11

GG DCX, my run game showed up big. Also was fortunate early in the game, made a couple of bad reads, took big sacks, and somehow your WR didn't get into the endzone on that late 1st half possession. Got lucky as well on that pass attempt to Gurley late in the second half that helped me go up multiple scores. You had that read all the way, game was a bit choppy and I think that was the difference, that had house written all over it.

I think I had my mic on the entire team we played and there wasn't one word of profanity uttered, which is abnormal for me. You did a great job dinking and dunking, going to your second read when the first wasn't there. If you had the run game going it would have been a wrap for me, your OL did work last game too. I think I just got lucky, FMT rips it up with Davis and I didn't do anything different this week. You played a really good game, nothing I could complain about while we were playing, outside of that first 3rd and 10 you converted. Felt a bit fortunate, red zone D held up, or rather, I just got some breaks.

GG bud, I'll try and take it home.

DCX

DCX
GG DCX, my run game showed up big. Also was fortunate early in the game, made a couple of bad reads, took big sacks, and somehow your WR didn't get into the endzone on that late 1st half possession. Got lucky as well on that pass attempt to Gurley late in the second half that helped me go up multiple scores. You had that read all the way, game was a bit choppy and I think that was the difference, that had house written all over it.

I think I had my mic on the entire team we played and there wasn't one word of profanity uttered, which is abnormal for me. You did a great job dinking and dunking, going to your second read when the first wasn't there. If you had the run game going it would have been a wrap for me, your OL d work last game too. I think I just got lucky, FMT rips it up with Davis and I didn't do anything different this week.

GG bud, I'll try and take it home.
GG LJ. I just couldn't get any decent running going with Coleman. Came up very weak this game. Your Dline did a great clogging the lanes and i just didn't do a good enough job on the sticks to make Coleman open some with his skills.

Idk how Hunter wasn't in the end zone there :/ That seemed to be a big momentum swing for me as my confidence would have been pretty high and probably could have gotten you from going to Gurley on the ground. The pick six was a stupid pass and that was game really.

I didn't play a good user D. The game was choppy but nothing I haven't played in before. That one play where i read the flats was messed up :( That's what keeps me from being a good user defender. 8/10 times that's a pick if you, CB or any other elite user defenders were at the helm.

I did nothing to avoid the cutback and over pursued. The pressure got to me. Good season especially since most expected me to finish last in the south.

Im down for a final season.

DCX

Maybe we could do the draft next Friday? I'm guessing that's late. If I recall correctly we'll have 1) Re-Sign players 2) FA round (skip) 3) FA+ Scouting+Combine 4) FA+Scouting 5) Scouting 6) Draft

Depending on when we get done we could leave up re-signing till end of tomorrow, and then skip straight to that second round of FA/Combine and figure from there............but I hope some people don't have auto-bid turned on! Which I think they do

Also I just advanced to SB week. you can scout

Somnia

Maybe we could do the draft next Friday? I'm guessing that's late. If I recall correctly we'll have 1) Re-Sign players 2) FA round (skip) 3) FA+ Scouting+Combine 4) FA+Scouting 5) Scouting 6) Draft

Depending on when we get done we could leave up re-signing till end of tomorrow, and then skip straight to that second round of FA/Combine and figure from there............but I hope some people don't have auto-bid turned on! Which I think they do

Also I just advanced to SB week. you can scout

I think we should do a head count on who will be here for another season to be honest.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yep we got some snow today too. Not a lot just a dusting but WTF Ohio. I hate you.

Also no matter how many times I go back to Dark Souls 2 it just doesn't click with me. I think I fucked up my leveling to the point of no return. I dumped ass tons of points into VIT and STR and basically ignored everything else. I'm level 60 and haven't cleared the last boss in the Hades zone. I finally did beat that shithead fire dragon though thank god. I've been grinding some areas so much enemies quit spawning lmao.

I'd be better off sticking with games like Witcher/ Elder Scrolls for my fantasy RPG fix.

Yep we got some snow today too. Not a lot just a dusting but WTF Ohio. I hate you.

Also no matter how many times I go back to Dark Souls 2 it just doesn't click with me. I think I fucked up my leveling to the point of no return. I dumped ass tons of points into VIT and STR and basically ignored everything else. I'm level 60 and haven't cleared the last boss in the Hades zone. I finally did beat that shithead fire dragon though thank god. I've been grinding some areas so much enemies quit spawning lmao.

I'd be better off sticking with games like Witcher/ Elder Scrolls for my fantasy RPG fix.

You can get an item that let's you reorganize your levels

Top Bottom