• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

LJ11

Man I think I have a fucking bad cold, felt like shit since mid afternoon.

Something's up with the AH filter, seems like you need to redo the up/down arrow after switch a category/player etc.

A way to make some cash is checking out the stylemaster stuff. Silver/Bronze players with 15+ style points, someone may throw them up for cheap and you can flip. That said, you can't filter quickly, have to enter names, may take too long.

So I'm almost wondering if the WR/DB skills are almost a rock paper scissors thing? It seems like if a WR is going agressive I can go for possession defense to play the WR and knock the ball out a lot of the time?

It's an interesting mechanic I need to experiment more. Also been experimenting with stuff like touch pass + low or high modifiers

LJ11

Anyone up for a game, I'll do one. Feel like shit and haven't even tried a regular cpu game, but I need to get one in before calling it a night.

Ferny

For all my MUT friends, go to MUTRewards.com and sign up. You get rewards and shit and not just based on the packs you buy, it's any pack you open

Bread

Banned
aggressive catch is making playing against the computer a pain

they've basically turned deep balls into scripted events

playing as the Packers in all these drills spoiled me

Jags are so good this year

aggressive catch?!

aggressive catch is the least of my problems (although against good receivers it is a bitch... glad they are toning it down apparently!). kap is raw garbage (there must be in-game rises and falls on your stats because he went off the fucking rails against soka after the 2nd pick), my defense sucks and my kicker is a noodle leg!

DJ Bowser

aggressive catch is the least of my problems (although against good receivers it is a bitch... glad they are toning it down apparently!). kap is raw garbage (there must be in-game rises and falls on your stats because he went off the fucking rails against soka after the 2nd pick), my defense sucks and my kicker is a noodle leg!

They did say that the confidence is affected during the game by events so stats rise and drop during the game.

lost in head to head draft champions game on a last second bomb to brian finnergan or whatever the fuck that white WR's name was. how is he rated a 92? he fucking sucked dick in real life. the only way it makes sense is if EA is basing him off madden 04, in which case he deserves to be a 99 with the bullshit he and vick caused

Smokey

Day 1 MUT for me

74 OVR Team
Haven't bought any packs

Tyrod Taylor is my QB. Ask Crimson knows all about him.

Did the Prospect and Rookie NFL Journey sets. Into Starter now. 3 Gauntlet games. I've about 37.2k Coins. Haven't bought any cards besides the C. Johnson which I flipped and then bought a cheaper version.

Got Elite AJ Green and Deandre Levy

LJ11

Day 1 MUT for me

74 OVR Team
Haven't bought any packs

Tyrod Taylor is my QB. Ask Crimson knows all about him.

Did the Prospect and Rookie NFL Journey sets. Into Starter now. 3 Gauntlet games. I've about 37.2k Coins. Haven't bought any cards besides the C. Johnson which I flipped and then bought a cheaper version.

Got Elite AJ Green and Deandre Levy

Doing work!

I'm sick as a dog, but hopefully I get going tonight.

eznark

Banned
I'm up to 74 as well, but I just put a couple golds up for auction so I think I might be playing at 72. Almost done with rookie journey, gonna finish before going into the office.

Kind of hoping my tee time is rained out this afternoon.....

Mrbob

Preordered yakuza 5! Now to just get my hands on a ps3. Maybe I'll borrow the one I left at my parents.

Didn't Yakuza 5 relase on PS4 as well? Shame about no release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=80&v=rDT7bX23D_I

how do you fellows feel about potential penalties in the league?

Seems fine to me outside the touchy roughing the passer calls. He raised penalty options to 60 from 50. Keep them at 50 or maybe lower to 45 and see how it goes.

BigAT

Draft Champions is kind of cool

I got a bug in it last night made me have to hard restart the game, fun times. Basically it glitched out and wouldn't let me set a starting center for my team, but also wouldn't let me leave the depth chart until I had a starting center.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
By the time I got home and the game installed/updated I was dead asleep on the couch.

Leaving for Dubai end of next week then Australia in late November. I am very nervous about the amount of time I will have for the league with my work role expanding.

Nightz

Just awful news with what happened in Virginia. Someone posted the dude's Twitter account and as I was looking at it, he tweeted the video of him committing the act. Immediately closed the tab and was like "NOPE". That guy was super messed up.

I like how the scouting works now although you can't just wait to spend anymore. You can scout more guys but I guess the drawback is that you can really only scout three attributes and the combine stuff.

Somnia

By the time I got home and the game installed/updated I was dead asleep on the couch.

Leaving for Dubai end of next week then Australia in late November. I am very nervous about the amount of time I will have for the league with my work role expanding.

I've been there!

Mrbob

Just awful news with what happened in Virginia. Someone posted the dude's Twitter account and as I was looking at it, he tweeted the video of him committing the act. Immediately closed the tab and was like "NOPE". That guy was super messed up.

Makes me sick what happened. I'm surprised at the number of people who watched the shooters posted videos. This isn't a movie as these are real people getting killed. No way I'm watching that.

It is crazy how technology has changed the world.

TheCrow

Makes me sick what happened. I'm surprised at the number of people who watched the shooters posted videos. This isn't a movie as these are real people getting killed. No way I'm watching that.

It is crazy how technology has changed the world.

Mostly curiosity. Have you not seen 2 guys 1 hammer? Now that's some messed up shit.

i watched the video out of morbid curiosity. It wasn't at all graphic, but the mental horror of seeing them scream and freak the fuck out is pretty bad.

Being on the internet I've seen shit like cartels beheading people with chainsaws and peoples heads being blown off on reddit when 4chan would mass spam them a few years back :/

Top Bottom