• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

So apparently they tried to deliver my copy but didn't try to let me know and since they couldn't get into my building, no Madden :(

Whatever I was super tired from work and fell asleep at like 8.

LJ11

By the time I got home and the game installed/updated I was dead asleep on the couch.

Leaving for Dubai end of next week then Australia in late November. I am very nervous about the amount of time I will have for the league with my work role expanding.

I want to go to Australia some day, have family out there. Enjoy it!

brentech

By the time I got home and the game installed/updated I was dead asleep on the couch.

Leaving for Dubai end of next week then Australia in late November. I am very nervous about the amount of time I will have for the league with my work role expanding.

I'm more concerned with how your side hustle will survive.

eznark

Banned
GB needs to stop letting Alex do sports game quicklooks. He knows too much about sports, makes them boring. Bring back Brad.

Bread

Banned
Day 1 MUT for me

74 OVR Team
Haven't bought any packs

Tyrod Taylor is my QB. Ask Crimson knows all about him.

Did the Prospect and Rookie NFL Journey sets. Into Starter now. 3 Gauntlet games. I've about 37.2k Coins. Haven't bought any cards besides the C. Johnson which I flipped and then bought a cheaper version.

Got Elite AJ Green and Deandre Levy
do you spend coins on packs or elite players

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/26/b...ke-a-mcwhopper.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Burger King’s mascot, “The Burger King,” is seeking a truce, albeit temporary, with Ronald McDonald.

In full-page ads running in The New York Times and The Chicago Tribune on Wednesday, Burger King, a perennial also-ran in the burger races, has asked McDonald’s, its battered but still potent archrival, to join forces.

The goal? To operate one restaurant for one day staffed by employees of both companies and selling a burger called the McWhopper, a blend of the Big Mac and the Whopper, the best-selling burgers at McDonald’s and Burger King.

Sales proceeds would be donated to Peace One Day, a nonprofit group seeking to raise awareness of the International Day of Peace, which was established by the United Nations General Assembly in 1981 for the opening of its annual meeting.

The Whopper and the Big Mac are both horrendous.

Those packs suck! Bought the bundle and got crap ass cards.I did get a cube thing. Not sure what it does.

I was thinking about buying that bundle but couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to go with that or the 15 pro pack bundle.

Damn just lost connection to the Madden servers.

Smokey

MUT brehs

Make sure you do the Weekly games. There are 4 up now. The Coin Up one is pretty good. If you beat the Cardinals you get a collectible to add to 1 of 4 bonus coin up sets where you can win between 5,000 and 40,000 coins. You choose what circumstance you think happens, and get a payout if it takes place. I put it on the Raiders defense scoring a TD. If it happens I get a payout of 40,000 coins.

LJ11

What's the issue?

Lets say you sort by "New" and then you hit Square to sort first to last or last to first. Well anytime you switch to a different player, position, or program/promo the first/last filter gets borked so you have to filter again, hit X twice. It's not a huge issue but when it costs you time and you can miss out on a deal. I'm sure they'll fix it.

LJ11

Just missed a good snipe. Tebow 65 overall, was going for 3.6k, he has style boost so folks want to do the style challenges. I saw that all the Tebows were 6k+ up and I still hesitated and looked up the value, 10 seconds later it was gone.

Think there's money to be made in these style boost cards, but more importantly it's good to focus on a group of cards needed to complete a set, understand their "value," and then go on the offensive. Hard to judge value now, but I just missed a no brainer deal trying to be 100% certain.

Smokey

Just missed a good snipe. Tebow 65 overall, was going for 3.6k, he has style boost so folks want to do the style challenges. I saw that all the Tebows were 6k+ up and I still hesitated and looked up the value, 10 seconds later it was gone.

Think there's money to be made in these style boost cards, but more importantly it's good to focus on a group of cards needed to complete a set, understand their "value," and then go on the offensive. Hard to judge value now, but I just missed a no brainer deal trying to be 100% certain.

Don't all of the players have a style boost?

edit: just sold my elite E.Lacy for 33k. Wasn't up for more than 5 minutes and was gone. Sitting at 55k in the bank now.

while we wait for the updated rosters so we can start the franchise, lets go over a run down of teams that need to be played for:

1. Giants (wellington vs. bigat)
2. Raiders (soka vs. pistolpete)
3. Dolphins (drizzler vs. djbowser)
4. Panthers (az vs. jabee) - i dont know about this one for sure

so play your opponent so we can finalize the teams!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
while we wait for the updated rosters so we can start the franchise, lets go over a run down of teams that need to be played for:

Bruh can I breathe. I literally just got through that shit Steelers/Cards scenario.

Anyone down for a game?

From reddit: EA Suggests not starting CFM for 2-3 weeks....

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

DJ Bowser

I'm in Memphis until Monday. I'll try to set up a time with Drizz soon after. I've gotta give myself a day or two of practicing before I play for them 'phins.

Top Bottom