• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
Can't get into MUT after spending so much time on the far superior MLB The Show version. Everything is just obtuse and illogical. And the grinding is a nightmare.

Greg

give me your good cards before you bail

thnx breh
all those ones that come in elite packs from challenges aren't able to be traded which is complete horseshit

they don't want you to make coins off it so they keep people buying from the store

I still haven't had any luck with comebacks routes this year. Picked more often than not. Also don't find quick curl throws to be reliable. Seems more like a route you can throw it to after the play has broken down and defenders lose the man.

I swear they change those quick curl routes and how they work like every other year. Some years they're an easy 9 yards, other years they're impossible to complete. FWIW I haven't had much luck with them yet. I feel like you really have to pick the right throw type to have a chance on them.

brentech

I swear they change those quick curl routes and how they work like every other year. Some years they're an easy 9 yards, other years they're impossible to complete. FWIW I haven't had much luck with them yet. I feel like you really have to pick the right throw type to have a chance on them.
Yea, because I was having a hard time landing them in the skills trainer, I haven't tried my much since. But in the trainer I tried the low throw, the high throw, touch pass, lob, bullet...and even a lead pass. Whole arsenal and only completed it once.

brentech

Did seasons ever get added to console Diablo 3?

Season 4 update on PC sounds cool. Think I'm going to start my first season character tonight.
Apparently it's not on console yet. I have the PC version from original launch but have no desire to get back to it on that platform since they won't let you use the controller. Game is far superior with a controller in hand.

oExAbaM.jpg

brentech

that's the actual player

eznark is talking about one of his set cards

Code:
8521			Legends Badge			Legends Badge	ELITE	COLLECTIBLE	
N/A			Dawson Collectible			Legends Collectible	ELITE	COLLECTIBLE	
5973			Dawson Collectible			Legends Collectible	ELITE	COLLECTIBLE	
5501			Dawson Collectible			Legends Collectible	ELITE	COLLECTIBLE	
4439			Dawson Collectible			Legends Collectible	ELITE	COLLECTIBLE	
5657			Dawson Collectible			Legends Collectible	ELITE	COLLECTIBLE
4-6k

Smokey

Sold Elway Legends card for 112,000 coins. Only got 100k after the dumb AH transaction fee.

Sitting with 275k coins. Team 85 OVR with that slut Romo as my QB.

Mrbob

Apparently it's not on console yet. I have the PC version from original launch but have no desire to get back to it on that platform since they won't let you use the controller. Game is far superior with a controller in hand.

Yeah I like playing the game with a controller too. The roll dodge with right stick is super nice. I'll start a season a PC and then go back to my other character on PS4.

Top Bottom