• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

"Hot dog", mac n' "cheese", beetballs, kale...this party is OFF DA HOOK!

giIciBG.jpg

i would rather eat at arbys

Smokey

his first 2 years in the league would be in the running for the biggest #1 pick busts of all time and now that he made a play or two against a 3rd string QB he is redeemed? lol

you mean when he had injuries

coincidentally he's healthy, and produces. thats weird

i mean its not like he didnt make the pro bowl or anything, but im sure thats decided on one game

you mean when he had injuries

coincidentally he's healthy, and produces. thats weird

i mean its not like he didnt make the pro bowl or anything, but im sure thats decided on one game

1. there are plenty of #1 picks/high picks who became busts because they couldn't stay healthy

2. he plays in the worst division in the history of the league and pads his stats against bad teams. he had 40 tackles and 6 sacks on the season. This is worthy of a #1 pick?

the texans played against 4 teams who made the playoffs. his stats in those 4 games: 11 tackles, 1 sack

Smokey

1. there are plenty of #1 picks/high picks who became busts because they couldn't stay healthy

2. he plays in the worst division in the history of the league and pads his stats against bad teams. he had 40 tackles and 6 sacks on the season. This is worthy of a #1 pick?

the texans played against 4 teams who made the playoffs. his stats in those 4 games: 11 tackles, 1 sack

the afc south wasn't even the worst division in football this year chu talkin about

your shit division is far worse for example

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm not saying he is or isn't good, but making a pro bowl is hardly a a big factor in that discussion.

Lito Sheppard made a pro bowl. Who? Exactly.

Smokey

pro bowl is progress vs being out for the remainder of a season

perspective

he had a good season, and watt was out

admit it

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fuck Mastershake

Fuck Brent

Fuck Claude Dallas

Fuck Clay Matthews

Fuck Randall Cobb

Fuck the Seahawks

But most of all...

...FUCK ODELL BECKHAM!!!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DB's weren't on the yacht. Just a lil FYI

Same as last couple of years, the offense is fucking terrible, the defense is sacrificed for our sins. They were great out there to start then having to constantly be on the field, of course holes were going to start to open up.

I love that the me first primadonna who does everything he can to make sure the spotlight is always on him can't actually perform under pressure. Get dumpstered Odell Bitchmade Jr

brentech

My sincere apologies for truly thinking the Giants would dumpster the Packers in the playoffs again, Welli.

Let's see if Dallas just runs through us or knows to go deep along the sidelines.

Top Bottom