• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Password Security Requirements:
At least one lowercase letter (a to z)
At least one uppercase letter (A to Z)
At least one digit (0 to 9)
At least one special character (@_#!&$`%*+()./,;~:}|?{>=<)
At least 9 characters (and no more than 20)
Cannot contain any words in the Dictionary that are more than three letters.
Must contain at least 2 characters NOT showing in your current password.
Cannot contain personal information.
Cannot be changed more than once in 24 hours.
Must be different than your current or previous passwords.

US Gov't passwords in 2017 LUL

lets make them as easy as possible for computers to brute force
facepalm.gif

also happy bday ferny i still hate your stupid face

DJ Bowser

I'm really gonna miss the dignity he brought back to the office

How did we go from Obama to Trump T_T
With this new Russian shit, maybe we'll go from Obama to Theocrat.

Smokey is right though, a lot of people wanted to make the White House white again. My least favorite modern idea that some morons believe is that Obama created racism; rather than that Obama being in power exposed the covert and casual racism of a ton of people.

I'm not one to generally defend imperialist, statist fuckos, but I'd have much rather had 4 more year of Obama than the shit we're about to endure.

I agree and get what your saying. But it's not the whole story at all. We'd be saying goodbye to a President Romney if it was. Trump just somehow understood how to get elected better than Clinton did. When under 60% of eligible voters are voting it just comes down to who can throw the best pep rally.

And yeah, the Obama-creates-racism crowd is the fucking worst.

The thing I am going to miss about Obama is the 2007 Obama who talked about government transparency, ending neo-con foreign policies, closing Gitmo and bringing America together.

I'll try not to remember the Obama that consolidated excessive power in the executive branch in a short sighted and selfish ideological power grab that left the US vulnerable to the whims of future lunatics.

All presidents are shit heads, no one who wants to rule all of their fellow man could be anything but, but Obama's decision to give himself and all future shit heads wildly expanded powers is the only truly lasting thing about his legacy and it will be incredibly destructive.

Don't worry blue, Trump will surely continue the Bush/Obama legacy of imprisoning whistle blowers, empowering the "intelligence" community, eroding personal privacy and murdering US citizens with drones. (to be fair to Bush, no evidence exists that he did the last one, he just tortured the shit out of them)

USA USA USA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The thing I am going to miss about Obama is the 2007 Obama who talked about government transparency, ending neo-con foreign policies, closing Gitmo and bringing America together.

I'll try not to remember the Obama that consolidated excessive power in the executive branch in a short sighted and selfish ideological power grab that left the US vulnerable to the whims of future lunatics.

All presidents are shit heads, no one who wants to rule all of their fellow man could be anything but, but Obama's decision to give himself and all future shit heads wildly expanded powers is the only truly lasting thing about his legacy and it will be incredibly destructive.

Don't worry blue, Trump will surely continue the Bush/Obama legacy of imprisoning whistle blowers, empowering the "intelligence" community, eroding personal privacy and murdering US citizens with drones. (to be fair to Bush, no evidence exists that he did the last one, he just tortured the shit out of them)

USA USA USA

As long as the shitheads going forward don't start a war or ruin the economy they can do whatever else they want.

Remember when stuffing a consenting fat chick with a cigar in the oval office was a scandal? Those were the days.

No worries on the first one Welli, we don't start wars anymore. Wars require congressional approval. We execute strategic operations in the interest of national security. Suck it Syria.

BigAT

In a timely turn of events, I spent my morning recovering my PSN account from a Russian hacker (ivan.kuzmichev.1977@mail.ru). Thankfully it doesn't look like any purchases were made and I turned on two-factor afterward.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This Trump press conference

my god

Claude get your mans please

It's the most batshit thing I have ever seen and I watch all of these. Follow me on twitter for the good stuff.

(I think Tillerson is doing well tho)

Where can I watch this after I get out of work?

I am so excited for the next 4 years of our presidency being reality TV. Maybe the Kardashians will be appointed positions.The tweets/min count will be YUGE.

Where can I watch this after I get out of work?

I am so excited for the next 4 years of our presidency being reality TV. Maybe the Kardashians will be appointed positions.

Tillerson's is the most important in my opinion. His job will literally be to stop people from bombing us after Trump tweets derogatory things about them. So watch his.

I'm looking forward to the disappointment and for you Nintendo fanboys to continue to make excuses for Nintendo being unable to adapt to modern times

Somnia

Worst case scenario it's a tablet with controllers that plays Zelda. Oh my god what a nightmare.

That will also play a new Splatoon, play Smash, play Mario Kart, play a new Mario among others.... I'll also finally be able to play FMT's favorite music game Xenoblade.

I'm in either way.

I'm looking forward to the disappointment and for you Nintendo fanboys to continue to make excuses for Nintendo being unable to adapt to modern times

Ehhh, it plays Nintendo games. That is worth $250 alone. I wish they'd have a unified online system but oh well!

I sold my 360 to sell my 360. I didn't sell my 360 to buy a Wii.

Sure

That will also play a new Splatoon, play Smash, play Mario Kart, play a new Mario among others.... I'll also finally be able to play FMT's favorite music game Xenoblade.

I'm in either way.

I quit the game because the music was so bad and you can't turn it off. I'd honestly rather listen to drake or pitbull

Top Bottom