• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I think I only turned my Wii U on once in the last 6 months and it was to play Smash with CB.

TBH though if the Wii U had a suspend mode like the PS4 I'd probably use it way more.

ferneh
blush.gif

phee be happy CB took care of detective brent's light work. You got off easy!

edit----

t1484280000z1.png

yolo.gif
yolo.gif
yolo.gif
yolo.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It rained the entire fucking time I was there. And New Orleans too!

Its fantastic. This last storm for southern California seems to have come out of no where. Usually these weather people make a huge deal out of big storms but I didnt hear much at all leading into the past few days. They must have gotten tired of being wrong over the past year.

Its fantastic. This last storm for southern California seems to have come out of no where. Usually these weather people make a huge deal out of big storms but I didnt hear much at all leading into the past few days. They must have gotten tired of being wrong over the past year.
There was an OT thread posted like a month or so ago about how this is gonna be one of the wettest years ever for Cali.

Smokey

$400+ for basically Zelda and and Nintendo hardware. They are insane. And then want talk to pay to play online...On a Nintendo platform 💀💀

Should've been $200.

Somnia

$400+ for basically Zelda and and Nintendo hardware. They are insane. And then want talk to pay to play online...On a Nintendo platform 💀💀

Should've been $200.

I'll wait to judge on the online shit to see how good it works or doesn't. The free nes/snes game with added online play though is tempting depending on the price.

Smokey

I'll wait to judge on the online shit to see how good it works or doesn't. The free nes/snes game with added online play though is tempting depending on the price.

Now with accessories pricing you're looking at close to $500 for a Nintendo console

Im sleeeeeeeeeeeeep cuh💀

Top Bottom