• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Mrbob

Just checked me credit card account online and it looks like a pending charge. So I believe it's just an authorization that funds are there and will charge once the items are available.

I did a search and read this online:

"They put an authorization charge on your account right when the order is placed. Then it drops off after about five days and doesn't 're-charge the account till about five days before it ships."

So maybe? I don't have a true charge yet.

I just don't feel like paying interest to give best buy a loan

They basically put a hold on your card on the first of every month to make sure you have money to cover it and then release it a couple days later. I once had something pre-ordered for like 6 months through them and it was always the most annoying thing.

Mrbob

That can't be true regarding Zelda? I'll drop my Switch pre order then.

I basically just pre ordered for the hardware. If Zelda is better on Wii U I'm out with Switch.

Impulse pre-order. Zelda, guys. :(

Unless they cancel Zelda for Wii U I'll wait for the swift and inevitable price drop on the Switch.

When they revealed all the motion and sensor shit my immediate thought was that it would be in launch games and then no one will use it within a year. It made me think of shit like the spray can gimmick in InFamous PS4.

Someone looked at this right joycon stick placement and thought: "good enough"

C2EXo7OW8AAdWww.jpg:large

So, ya know, Japanese people can be lazy fuckers too.

Somnia

Somnia goin hard frfr

Somniapls

Stating facts is going hard?

I'm super disappointed at the Switch lineup, the accessory prices and the pay to play online. There are major issues with Switch.

The difference is I know I'll enjoy the Nintendo games, I'll play my PC and PS4 way more, but I'll have switch there when I want to play Nintendo stuff and eventually get my ass handed to me by CB in Smash.

Smokey

Stating facts is going hard?

I'm super disappointed at the Switch lineup, the accessory prices and the pay to play online. There are major issues with Switch.

The difference is I know I'll enjoy the Nintendo games, I'll play my PC and PS4 way more, but I'll have switch there when I want to play Nintendo stuff and eventually get my ass handed to me by CB in Smash.

yall gotta stop gassing up CB smh

Anyone ever heard of Bela Fleck?
About to go into a rehearsal with him. A banjo and orchestra.......can't say I ever thought I'd be doing this. But the music is super cool. Sounds like it's from Diablo at some points.

Anyone ever heard of Bela Fleck?
About to go into a rehearsal with him. A banjo and orchestra.......can't say I ever thought I'd be doing this. But the music is super cool. Sounds like it's from Diablo at some points.

Yeah Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. Dude is a legend for the type of music he plays.

Rorschach

Matchmaking now considers geographical distance when finding players for your team.
...does this mean no more Peruvians in NA DotA? :eek: No more Filipinos in SK DotA?! No more Ruskies in EU West?! :O

Game changer!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
...does this mean no more Peruvians in NA DotA? :eek: No more Filipinos in SK DotA?! No more Ruskies in EU West?! :O

Game changer!

I remember waking up at 5:30 AM one Saturday morning and not being able to go back to sleep so I said fuck it, ill play a game of solo queue dota. I picked US East since i figured more people would be awake there.

Every person in my game was speaking some dialect of spanish. That was one of the last solo queue games I played.

I remember waking up at 5:30 AM one Saturday morning and not being able to go back to sleep so I said fuck it, ill play a game of solo queue dota. I picked US East since i figured more people would be awake there.

Every person in my game was speaking some dialect of spanish. That was one of the last solo queue games I played.

From my experience, East is way worse than West when it comes to non-Americans playing.

Rorschach

Just tried a game with the Perfect World client in China. There are still Russians and Filipinos in it complaining about ping. It didn't work! The game has been stuttering at the menus now... dunno if it's the patch or what.

Top Bottom