• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

We talkin' about who has the best nugs?

latest

Mrbob

Hmmmm.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/01...ch-wii-u-versions-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild

Fire Emblem Direct tomorrow, Bob. Will finally see Fire Emblem Warriors footage for Switch, plus the mobile game and "other" Fire Emblem titles. I'm guessing they're going to port Awakening over.

It's not Hyrule Warriors 2 (I'm pretty sure CB agrees with me now that Hyrule Warriors is best Zelda game) but Switch needs a killer app and Fire Emblem Warriors will lead the charge.

I'll pick up a Switch after the inevitable and quick price drop. Just like I did for the Wii U.

Do you mean 3DS? Trying to remember if the Wii U even had a price drop.

I bought it when they did that thing where you bought Mario Kart 8 and got other stuff for free. I thought it was a price drop but maybe that was just them dumping the more expensive SKU.

Mrbob

If there is a potential HoF QB in this draft class I can't even begin to imagine who it is.

I missed this before but I really don't like this draft class at all for QBs. However I'd prefer to have a qb that hasn't peaked in college. We had no idea Rodgers or Brady would be as good as they are and they were better as pros than college QBs. However I dont trust the Bears coaching staff to groom a new qb.

Mrbob

Lebatard show interview today with Rodgers was funny at times but also kind of creepy. I didn't realize the man crush Dan has for A A Ron.

Smokey

Have fun matchmaking through a phone app B O Y S

The smart phone app that we're creating, that will be part of our online service, we believe is going to be a very compelling part of the overall proposition because that's how you'll voice chat, that's how you'll do your matchmaking, and create your lobby. We also think it's a very elegant solution because if you've taken your switch on the go, you've put yourself in a hotspot, you're looking at get a quick match of Mario Kart in, to whip out some sort of bulky, gamer headset is a bit of a challenge.

So we think we've got an elegant solution. That's a very specific answer to your question.

brentech

I completed my first mission after the tutorial mission. I have some good news and some bad news.

Ph33 was killed when the aliens missed shooting him, and instead blew up the vehicle he was using for cover.

Mrbob

I have no idea what Nintendo is smoking when it comes to online. They made a portable console and then want you to have a second device active to go online.

BigAT

You know, I feel like there is a lot of talk about how awful the world is these days. Everything is going to shit, society is falling apart at the seams, we live in a waking nightmare.

But if you ask me, the fact that you can click a few buttons on the internet and make a sealed copy of Spice World appear on someone's doorstep a couple of days later...well, I say this world is pretty great.

xCD5KwC.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the birthday gift Ferny.

Not when yall mf buying it day 1

They make it very easy to be clowned on. They are so backwards in every way when it comes to technology. Like....Who asked for a phone app to chat and set up multiplayer games. In 2017. Who.

And y'all wanna charge for it?

Boy bye

1. no one is buying nintendo online day 1 since it's free until the fall
2. i guarantee they change some of the shit (including the cell phone app being the only way to send invites or whatever they are proposing). nintendo is incompetent when it comes to online but they aren't fucking stupid

Smokey

1. no one is buying nintendo online day 1 since it's free until the fall
2. i guarantee they change some of the shit (including the cell phone app being the only way to send invites or whatever they are proposing). nintendo is incompetent when it comes to online but they aren't fucking stupid

Are we talking about the same company that made a successor called the Wii U and couldn't figure out why people thought it was some accessory to the Wii?

That company?

Are we talking about the same company that made a successor called the Wii U and couldn't figure out why people thought it was some accessory to the Wii?

That company?

lets just see come the fall breaux! time will prove me right just as time will prove me right about shanahan winning a superbowl in sf

Since the Texans season is over Smokey got so much free time between watching tv on his Xbone and letting his GPUless PC just sit there he doesn't know what to do.

DJ Bowser

Does anyone else love the Eric Andre Show?

The few times I watch it I feel like it's amazing, but I've never seen it without at least a slight inebriation 🤔

Smokey

Since the Texans season is over Smokey got so much free time between watching tv on his Xbone and letting his GPUless PC just sit there he doesn't know what to do.

I can't wait until youre denied MP because of your busted ass connection and 2g cell coverage. Can't wait.

It's fantastic. They completely rewrote the app, and it's great.

And are you telling me you're defending this Nintendo fukkery

Wait, did they release a new version or is it still just the webapp? I hate the webapp.

What's there to defend? Matchmaking in Nintendo games is as relevant as matchmaking in a budget tracker.

Top Bottom