• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It's fantastic. They completely rewrote the app, and it's great.

And are you telling me you're defending this Nintendo fukkery

Did they really? I didn't try it once it went to a license type agreement, I have been using my own spreadsheet. Probably my error but it always just got messed up month to month. Maybe I wasn't entering things correctly.

Right now I have a white board then I just transcribe to my spreadsheet end of the month. Has worked for me.

Mint just totally revamped the way they do their budgeting, I'm going to give that a look tomorrow. Supposedly it's really good. I never really got into the way YNAB did things anyway. I'm too used to traditional budgeting, I didn't grasp what they were trying to do with it.

BigAT

Does anyone else love the Eric Andre Show?

The few times I watch it I feel like it's amazing, but I've never seen it without at least a slight inebriation 🤔

I've only seen the two most recent seasons, but I'm a fan. I checked out after reading that his big inspiration for the show was Space Ghost Coast to Coast, which was my jam growing up.

Smokey

50 bucks for Bomberman, sheesh.

And what happened to your GPUs Smokey? Sell them?

Got away from SLI so sold one of them a year ago, and the other 6 months ago. I was going to upgrade to the TXP, but didn't. I've been a console gaming pleb for the past 6 months. About to cop a 1060 to tide me over and play Rocket League with cuzzo Greg

Mrbob

That's why wolf withdrew ez

The Niners are a more sorry organization than the Bears. They'll still screw everything up.

Got away from SLI so sold one of them a year ago, and the other 6 months ago. I was going to upgrade to the TXP, but didn't. I've been a console gaming pleb for the past 6 months. About to cop a 1060 to tide me over and play Rocket League with cuzzo Greg

Console only?

par.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mint just totally revamped the way they do their budgeting, I'm going to give that a look tomorrow. Supposedly it's really good. I never really got into the way YNAB did things anyway. I'm too used to traditional budgeting, I didn't grasp what they were trying to do with it.

They did? I use mint literally every day and the only thing they really added was the stupid bill pay thing. The utility for Mint for me is the raw data of all my finances going back to when I started using it and being able to monitor all of my accounts. Personal Capital is more powerful but I prefer Mint since that's just what I have been using.

I want the pain of having to enter the values and what I used it for. I was using Mint and taking bi-weekly (my pay cycle) looks at my stuff which wasn't helpful - too infrequent for true monitoring and too frequent for a real global snapshot. End of last year I made the mistake of checking how much I had spent over the course of 2016 and was fucking horrified. Mint is too passive.

They did? I use mint literally every day and the only thing they really added was the stupid bill pay thing. The utility for Mint for me is the raw data of all my finances going back to when I started using it and being able to monitor all of my accounts. Personal Capital is more powerful but I prefer Mint since that's just what I have been using.

I want the pain of having to enter the values and what I used it for. I was using Mint and taking bi-weekly (my pay cycle) looks at my stuff which wasn't helpful - too infrequent for true monitoring and too frequent for a real global snapshot. End of last year I made the mistake of checking how much I had spent over the course of 2016 and was fucking horrified. Mint is too passive.

Yeah, that's why I like it. I automate as much of my finances as I possibly can. I don't give a fuck what's going on as long as the lights stay on and the bourbon decanter is full.

brentech

In the second mission, Rors and Sarah Connor entered the foray. Smokey still racking up kills, especially now that he's been upgraded to sniper. Rors took a bullet for the team.
Also, I didn't take time to customize people outside of names, so Rors is a lady and Smokey is Japanese with a man bun.

cdyhybrid

In the second mission, Rors and Sarah Connor entered the foray. Smokey still racking up kills, especially now that he's been upgraded to sniper. Rors took a bullet for the team.
Also, I didn't take time to customize people outside of names, so Rors is a lady and Smokey is Japanese with a man bun.

Rors will be fine, it's like he attended a Raiders game.

rors IS a lady

sooo fine too
blush.gif

Smokey

Ice on my neck, I'm the coolest (ice)
Hop out the suicide with the Uzi (pew-pew-pew)

I dunno if I can say the name of the game yet, but apparently the game I've been working for the last 9 months passed submission on PS4 today and will release on PS4 at the end of this month.

I'm sure you guys will hate it but I'm glad to have finally finished it.

Smokey

I dunno if I can say the name of the game yet, but apparently the game I've been working for the last 9 months passed submission on PS4 today and will release on PS4 at the end of this month.

I'm sure you guys will hate it but I'm glad to have finally finished it.

Is it some hipster 8-bit style platformer

Top Bottom