• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 2007 Playoffs Thread: Now With 100% Less Mets and Frankman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollo

Banned
anime.jpg

chibi.jpg

Naruto_Calendar_2004_06.sized.jpg

RIP Frankman =(

Karakand

Hey bluemax, I hear Juice Deuce broke Hackett's jaw in a pick up game. Good thing he's only gonna be a Trojan for one year, he'll probably kill somebody at that rate if he stays any longer.

Jeff Francis is a goddamn murderer right now.

Was he this good during the season?

Also, ATTN: TORRE
MATSUI JUST HAD FLUID DRAINED FROM HIS KNEE. HOW ABOUT YOU DH SHELLEY DUNCAN AGAINST THE LEAGUE'S BEST LEFTY AND LET THE GUY WHO JUST HAD A SURGICAL PROCEDURE SIT ONE OUT/PINCH HIT PLZ

bluemax

Banned
Karakand said:
Hey bluemax, I hear Juice Deuce broke Hackett's jaw in a pick up game. Good thing he's only gonna be a Trojan for one year, he'll probably kill somebody at that rate if he stays any longer.

Yes elbowing someone in the face on a rebound is akin to murder. Stay classy Karakand.

As long as we win a title and he doesn't kill KDur when he's in Seattle things will be fine.

Culex

Banned
On a side note, I'm really angered that the playoffs are on TBS, since Charter is so damn shitty, and doesn't offer it in HD :( :( :(

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
bluemax said:
I still think its weird that Yorvit Torrealba and Greg Dobbs are in the playoffs.

You'll also miss out on upconverted Kelly Kapowski at 6 a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom