• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB Thread - 2006 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This game is making me ill.

hNnmEfwt.jpg

"Listen up guys! Pete's on the mound tonight. Let's get some momentum going into next week."

metslead04012006.jpg

"You heard Willie.......Let's get it done tonight Pedro. Captain RED ASS is behind you!"

Pedro-Martinez-Boston-WS04.jpg

2.2 IP, 8 H, 7 R, 7 ER, 2 BB, 1 K, 2 HR

201757.jpg

"WE ARE ****ED"

Miguel

this is the game that doesn't end yes it goes on and on my friends some astros started playing a game not knowing what it was and they'll continue playing it forever just because this is the game that doesn't end yes it goes on and on my friends some astros started playing a game not knowing what it was and they'll continue playing it forever just because this is the game that doesn't end yes it goes on and on my friends some astros started playing a game not knowing what it was and they'll continue playing it forever just because this is the game that doesn't end yes it goes on and on my friends some astros started playing a game not knowing what it was and they'll continue playing it forever just because this is the game that doesn't end yes it goes on and on my friends some astros started playing a game not knowing what it was and they'll continue playing it forever just because this is the game that doesn't end yes it goes on and on my friends some astros started playing a game not knowing what it was and they'll continue playing it forever just because this is the game that doesn't end yes it goes on and on my friends some astros started playing a game not knowing what it was and they'll continue playing it forever just because this is the game that doesn't end yes it goes on and on my friends some astros started playing a game not knowing what it was and they'll continue playing it forever just because this is the game that doesn't end yes it goes on and on my friends some astros started playing a game not knowing what it was and they'll continue playing it forever just because

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
**** you Pirates,****ing intentionally walking Lance every at bat now.

Your season is done asss wipes,lets just drag this game on longer cause your picthers are afraid of Fat Elvis.

They also have a f-ing day game tomorrow.

Meier

Ouch, Conine is 0-7 tonight with 8 LOB. That hurts. I love how every time Saito closes a game, he gets at least 2 K's. The guy is an absolute beast! What a great pick-up he turned out to be. :D

IAmNude

Banned
Miguel said:
He was running fast enough to catch up to that smack into left field with bases loaded

True. It was a decent play, but I think virtually anyone in the Major Leagues could've atleast gotten to that ball.

Matrix

Awesome job by Sampson.

COME ON MILLER TAKE THAT BITCH DUFFY DOWN AND WIN THIS SHIT.

Matrix

**** yea,still in this shit.

What a comeback :eek: 8 wins in a row.

pollo

Banned
someone needs to photoshop the little train engine that could book with pictures of all Astros bandwagon jumpers' avatars on the back

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Someone should send this in to that wierd stats thing:

The tale of two sinkerball pitchers on 9/27

Wang 6 IP 10 H 4 R 4 ER 1 BB 4 SO W (19-6 3.63 ERA) 90-58 PIT-S
D.Lowe 6 IP 10 H 4 R 4 ER 1 BB 4 SO W (16-8 3.63 ERA) 90-59 PIT-S

They both had 11-3 GB-FB ratio.

o_0

Eminem said:

o_0

tim_thumbnail_big.jpg

"I just came."

Joe

the yankees offense has been insane since everyone has finally come back. cano batting 9th is just mind boggling.

_Angelus_

Banned
siamesedreamer said:
Mets made history tonight....

1st division or league winner to lose back-to-back games by 12 runs or more!

Your season has been over since opening day.
Why aren't you watching football?

Man all the Braves fans who are frothing at the mouth with the Mets loosing streak. They just can't handle a loosing season very well.:lol

Matrix

Miguel said:
Roy needs a 2 hours 82 pitch 1 hitter. He hasn't had any of those all year, he's due.

Thats if he can wakeup for the day game.

capt.d82ad3ed61a0435b826b5385a0ff41ee.astros__pirates_baseball_pagp109.jpg

rareside

Joe said:

Damn, I would say that's damn harsh, but the guy was probably a bandwagon Tigers fan anyway. Real Tiger fans probable number in the double, maybe triple digits?

Douchebag deserved it, especially trying to pull that off in Yankee Stadium.

Had that been a Ranger fan in the stands, however, the ridiculing would've been completely unncecessary.

Angelus said:
Man all the Braves fans who are frothing at the mouth with the Mets loosing streak. They just can't handle a loosing season very well.:lol

That's because many of us Braves fans have never experienced one before...... :)

Meier

Eminem said:

o_0

Haha, that's wild. You should submit it -- Stark's email is: uselessinfodept@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom