• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB Thread - 2006 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I cant believe the Stros game starts in 35 mins....

unless its raining and delayed?

Meier

capt.1e208917266e4a499b3580d7197878cf.dodgers_rockies_baseball_cojd110.jpg

Ouch.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Argh. Snagged mlb.tv to watch the stros game at work and now it's rained out for an undetermined amount of time.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
pollo said:
wow..what happens if this game gets canceled? Will they replay it or are the Stros ****ed?
it would have to rain all night for them to cancel this game. worst case if it's cancelled then they play the game the same day the cardinals have their makeup game with the giants (if necc.)

rc213

Damn You Penny, get your shit together and dont put the Dodgers in an early hole!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND IT CONTINUES! WTF!

*waves goodbye to playoff hopes*

Meier

Holy crap, forgot it was an early game.. Penny gone after 1 -- wtf happened other than a poor performance?

Dodgers with the bases juiced again with no outs! Come on JD!

NomarTyme

Meier said:
Holy crap, forgot it was an early game.. Penny gone after 1 -- wtf happened other than a poor performance?

Dodgers with the bases juiced again with no outs! Come on JD!

Shitty Performance.

Edit: Why did the 3rd base coach allow kent to run? >.<

HE WAS SAFE!!!

Meier

NomarTyme said:
Shitty Performance.

Jesus, what happened to that guy?! He's gotta get his shit together... ugh. JD walks in a run -- time for Russell to bop in another grand slam for the rookies!

NomarTyme

Meier said:
Jesus, what happened to that guy?! He's gotta get his shit together... ugh. JD walks in a run -- time for Russell to bop in another grand slam for the rookies!

Maybe something is Mentally wrong with him, his stuff is still there.

Loney with 6 RBIs!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Edit: Just reported the reason Penny left was Stiffness in his back

Meier said:
Yahoo says Bills flied out to deep right center.. did he almost get a HR? :lol

Ehh wasn't really that close to a HR.

Meier

Haha, Dodgers are raping! Glad they played Loney today -- Dodgers.com had suggested Saenz would start due to being 5 for 14 for his career against Kim. Yahoo says Bills flied out to deep right center.. did he almost get a HR? :lol

Come on, get out Kaz and keep this healthy lead going. :D

rc213

Argh! Not good! Damn dribbler and a looper just over Kent's glove. =X

Good to see Vinny end his career in Colorado, Always a favorite of mine.

Ouch that hurt.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stros bats look like poop so far :(

edit- ill eat my words,YEA ADAM :D

Matrix

How about no way Roy O rbi walk :p

Meier

Ugh.. infield single lets a run score and then they put 2 more on the board? That hurts. Joe Beimel is such a scrub, I swear...

10-9 now -- let's see another towering shot Wilson!

Matrix

:lol

Another rbi walk,nice eye MoBerg.

FATTY E BREAK THIS GAME OPEN!

edit- damn,I miss the left hand side of Lance :(

Matrix

Whew Roy scared me that inning.

Matrix

NomarTyme said:
LONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 RBIs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:eek:

Born in Houston Texas :D

Meier

LONEY! 9 RBI's?! You the ****in man! Drove home from work and then was talking on the phone for a few -- didnt realize what I was missing. :lol DAMN, I wish I could hear or watch this!

Matrix

9 in a row.....wow WOW

astros220.jpg

NOW HOW ABOUT YOU KICK SOME ASS TONIGHT BREWERS!

Matrix

Miguel said:
You know, ever since Reggie Bush became my avatar, Astros are 9-0.

At least he's making one Houston team better. :(

I think the stros are 7 or 8-0 with me using this one.

Also using my stros gamerpic on my xbox 360 :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom