• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Week Thirteen Scores:

Air Force (Drizz) 24, San Diego State 17
#5 Colorado (MrCWS) 42, Michigan State 7
#7 Clemson (Az) 56, Boston College 10
#6 Rutgers (BigAT) 36, #3 West Virginia 33
#2 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 35, #10 LSU 14
#17 Cal (FMT) 51, Stanford 26
#13 Minnesota (BPH) 45, Northwestern 7

Week Thirteen Games Remaining:

#16 Pitt (Striker) vs Syracuse
Navy (Nightz) vs Miami (of Ohio)

For the new page.

Nightz

Done. My star HB came back from a 7 week injury this game. Had a great game with 176 yards and 2 TD's. Then he broke his collarbone. Out for another 11 weeks. smh

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Fourteen Games

Army (GCQ) vs Toledo
#11 Minnesota (BPH) vs #23 Nebraska
Air Force (Drizz) vs #25 Colorado State
Miss State (storybook) vs #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#4 Colorado (MrCWS) vs #20 Penn State
Navy (Nightz) vs Stanford
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs USF

IDLE: #23 Pitt (Striker), #5 Clemson (Az), #14 Cal (FMT)

Week Fourteen Headlines

Boise State Seems Destined To Play In National Championship Two Years Running
Rutgers Edges West Virginia 36-33 In OT
Syracuse Puts Up A Figtht, But Still Falls To Pitt 13-7
Storybook Prepares For His Last League Game Against Rival Ole Miss, KanZolo

Player of the Week

Brendon Bigelow, HB, Cal
51-26 W Against Stanford
6 receptions for 311 yards, 3 TD
16 carries for 117 yards

Rankings

Ole Miss - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Rutgers - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Colorado - #4 Coaches, #6 Media, #5 BCS
Clemson - #5 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Minnesota - #11 Coaches, #7 Media, #9 BCS
Pittsburgh - #13 Coaches, #13 Media, #12 BCS
Cal - #14 Coaches, #17 Media, #14 BCS

Game of the Week

Miss State vs Ole Miss

WEEK FOURTEEN DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

MrCWS83

Oh man BULLSHIT fucking game by Penn St computer again. Insane plays by the linebackers and secondary. Fuck that, the computer is rigged atleast two games a season and that was one. That game makes me not want to play this piece of shit anymore. Have fun playing Penn St BPH, you'll blow them out since you never seem to have trouble with the cpu. Bullshit

Oh man BULLSHIT fucking game by Penn St computer again. Insane plays by the linebackers and secondary. Fuck that, the computer is rigged atleast two games a season and that was one. That game makes me not want to play this piece of shit anymore. Have fun playing Penn St BPH, you'll blow them out since you never seem to have trouble with the cpu. Bullshit

Really? What the fuck happened?!

MrCWS83

Really? What the fuck happened?!
Well you knocked out Creer, his solid backup Hall got knocked out. The 3rd string running back got knocked out for a good portion of the game. Their middle linebacker batted a ball down that was thrown with touch...should have been a big play for me but went their way. They returned a fumble for a TD to seal the deal and I had time left and a rediculous interception was pulled out their ass. I think I'll return for one more season and start up NBA 2k

I just hung on to beat Nebraska. Their defense is insane. They sacked me like 4-5 times so I decided to keep it on the ground and grind it out. Luckily my defense played well or I would have been screwed.

GCQuinton

Ole Miss-Miss State is last game up. Any updates on that one, guys?

And Army wins against Toledo, setting up a big game against Navy next week. We're going for our first 10 win season and Greg Rabb is likely going to become the new NCAA all-time leading rusher. Can't wait!

KanZolo

He offered that but where's the fun in that

edit: one on hand he probably should have been booted this year since he didn't play any CPU games. So does he deserve the chance to play the spoiler even though he's out a.fter this year and wasn't active all season?

On the other hand it kinda puts me at a competitive advantage over other users since I'm playing one less user game. I'm sure AT would like the upset

GCQuinton

He offered that but where's the fun in that

edit: one on hand he probably should have been booted this year since he didn't play any CPU games. So does he deserve the chance to play the spoiler even though he's out a.fter this year and wasn't active all season?

On the other hand it kinda puts me at a competitive advantage over other users since I'm playing one less user game. I'm sure AT would like the upset

Sounds like you're talking yourself into playing the CPU, lol.

And you wouldn't be the only one to only play three human games this year. FMT did when mik dropped (and still lost to Oregon State, mind you) for sure, and others possibly could have too.

If he decides to go ahead and play the CPU tonight, he can go for it. I really don't care either way, I just know that it's usually more fun to play against human opponents but if he doesn't care about that then so be it. I don't want to hold up the league on my way out.

I have a $25 piece of art to buy at my daughter's school tonight.....her art.

MrCWS83

I played the cpu when scheduled against Story. For the rest of us just move along and play the computer. All that is at stake is one last outburst from Story from this year's game. Chances are he doesn't give a hoot

I'm still fucking angry about the game last night. Bullshit. Now I've got to wait for revenge on BPH and better yet I've got to beat Penn St

I played the cpu when scheduled against Story. For the rest of us just move along and play the computer. All that is at stake is one last outburst from Story from this year's game. Chances are he doesn't give a hoot

I'm still fucking angry about the game last night. Bullshit. Now I've got to wait for revenge on BPH and better yet I've got to beat Penn St

That's the only reason I care. The owl must fall from his perch! ;)

GCQuinton

I don't see Boise State going undefeated anymore after the CUSA 2.0 changes next season, so there's there's that at least!

And after looking at how some of the proposed incoming teams finished this season, there are gonna be some additional tweaks to the member list. Announcement coming soon!

MrCWS83

My BCS atlarge hopes are minimal. I'm ready for more frustration in coming seasons. I want to win the Big Ten a few more times and finish, competing for a NC

GCQuinton

Conference_USA_logo2005_sm.gif

From the Conference USA League Office:

Five of the proposed incoming "Conference USA 2.0" member schools have had their invitations revoked, effective immediately. They are as follows:

Western Michigan
Toledo
Kent State
Tulsa
New Mexico

Replacing the five outgoing schools will be the following:

Northern Illinois
Ball State
Rice
San Diego State
Colorado State

"This move was made for a number of reasons, but the primary one was strength of competition," said incoming conference commissioner GCQ. "Since I'm also the league commish, I was in a position to see how well some of our members would do against each other by scheduling "preview" games, and most of them weren't even close. The five schools chosen to replace them will not only be coming off winning seasons, but they've each got three stars of prestige or above, and will likely get another going into next season, validating our new BCS berth even more."

Conference USA 2.0 Member Schools (Full List):

Army
Navy
Air Force
Boise State
Northern Illinois
Ball State
Nevada
ECU
Troy
Rice
San Diego State
Colorado State

"Conference USA 2.0" is still expected to kick off next season.

GCQuinton

Sweet, put me and CSU in the same division por favor. Rivals and all.

The game's actually been good at keeping rivalries when I move teams to other conferences, but I'll keep that in mind.

Ole Miss-Mississippi State is in the 4th!

Nightz, you around to play at all tonight? I'll be around till about 11 ET, but the weekend should be wide open.

Nightz

The game's actually been good at keeping rivalries when I move teams to other conferences, but I'll keep that in mind.

Ole Miss-Mississippi State is in the 4th!

Nightz, you around to play at all tonight? I'll be around till about 11 ET, but the weekend should be wide open.
If you're planning to advance now (or within the next 15 minutes) I can play before I go out.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Fifteen Games

Army (GCQ) vs Navy (Nightz)
Air Force (Drizz) vs New Mexico
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs UConn

Week Fifteen Headlines

Miss State Falls To Ole Miss 49-21 In Storybook's League Swan Song 
Army's Greg Rabb Just 36 Yards Away From Being The NCAA's All-Time Single Season Leading Rusher
Colorado Loses To Penn State, Likely Out Of BCS Contention
Air Force Is One Win Shy Of Being Bowl Eligible, Can They Get It This Week?

Player of the Week

Scott Roland, FS, Ole Miss
49-21 W Against Miss State
7 tackles, TFL, ATK

Rankings

Ole Miss - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Rutgers - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Clemson - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Minnesota - #9 Coaches, #7 Media, #8 BCS
Colorado - #10 Coaches, #12 Media, #10 BCS
Pittsburgh - #12 Coaches, #13 Media, #11 BCS
Cal - #13 Coaches, #16 Media, #14 BCS