• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Striker

I will play my Bowl game shortly.

Looking at Awards and stats. Dang, Nightz, eff your LB! 13.5 sacks and 3 picks. I was hoping my LB Justin Johnson was going to get something this year with his season, but evidently I needed more, most likely as team success. He has currently 73 tackles, 5.5 sacks, 5 INT's, 4 PD, and a FR. Easily my favorite defensive player and it stinks he's a Senior next year since he came in as a JUCO.

My offensive numbers are really terrible. :(

Nightz

Looking at Awards and stats. Dang, Nightz, eff your LB! 13.5 sacks and 3 picks. I was hoping my LB Justin Johnson was going to get something this year with his season, but evidently I needed more, most likely as team success. He has currently 73 tackles, 5.5 sacks, 5 INT's, 4 PD, and a FR. Easily my favorite defensive player and it stinks he's a Senior next year since he came in as a JUCO.

+ 2 forced fumbles and 3 fumble recoveries. :) He also tacked on another 5 tackles and a sack in the Military Bowl. He actually got 3 awards this season so that was a pleasant surprise. Aaand he's only a sophomore! <3 Jerome Simmons.

Striker

Well, Kentucky weren't messing around lol. I guess it was that type of day for the CPU. Catching balls in double coverage, TE's sprinting by my starting corners, who aren't slow, and derpy offensive play. Three huge drops, and two offensive fumbles cause the loss. Despite the Anderson fumble early, it was 17-17 halftime, but the WR's did no help in the second half. Senior David Patton dropped two WIDE OPEN touchdown throws deep and my other WR Marquis Paris fumbled on the 10-yard line and KY recovered. It was bound to happen, I suppose. Personally hope some of these new recruits coming in can catch because good grief.

I had a DT last season in the TSO dynasty I'm in that had 25 sacks in a season and broke the NCAA record. He was a junior and I couldn't convince him to say, so sadly he didn't have a chance to beat the career sacks record. :(

EDIT: I just finished the Rose Bowl. Cal played me real tough until the 3rd quarter when I finally took full control of the game. That QB is damn accurate and the RB is a speedy bastard. Luckily my defense finally stepped up in the 2nd half.

GCQuinton

Bowl Season Scores:

Las Vegas Bowl: Air Force (Drizz) 28, #20 USC 21
Military Bowl: Navy (Nightz) 41, Central Michigan 38
Armed Forces Bowl: #25 Army (GCQ) 38, UTEP 35 (OT)
Chick-fil-A Bowl: Kentucky 38, #16 Pitt (Striker) 17
Rose Bowl: #6 Minnesota (BPH) 45, #11 Cal 20
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #3 Rutgers 15, #9 South Carolina 0
BCS National Championship: #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 24, #1 Boise State 14

Bowl Season Games Remaining:

Discover Orange Bowl: #4 Clemson (Az) vs #8 Colorado (MrCWS)

I should be home around the time this game wraps up, so we'll advance right after.

GCQuinton

Slim to none, I'd guess. I'd be cool with it, though.

In other news, Conference USA division alignment announcement coming today!

GCQuinton

NewConferenceUSA.jpg

CONFERENCE USA "2.0" ANNOUNCES DIVISION ALIGNMENTS

The divisional alignment for the newly upgraded Conference USA has been released. It is as follows:

Stars Division:

Army
Air Force
Nevada
ECU
San Diego State
Rice

Stripes Division:

Navy
Boise State
Troy
Colorado State
Northern Illinois
Ball State

Captain_america_thumbs_up.gif

Notes From Conference USA Commish GCQ:

"I'm very happy with our new alignments. It will allow for old rivalries to remain intact (Army, Navy, and Air Force will continue to play each other every year), new ones to form, and above anything else, show that this league is just as good as any in the nation. As the head coach of Army, I'm also extremely excited about the prospect of potentially playing Navy twice a year, with the latter being for the conference title. As for the division name changes? Hell, if the Big Ten can have wacky division names then so can we!"

Watching this NSD stuff, I hope they implement something in next year's NCAA where if there are a few schools neck and neck going into the final offseason week of recruiting, they'll have top recruits doing press conferences on NSD where they pick a hat or something for the school they'll be attending. And everyone in the league can choose to log in and watch the NSD shenanigans.

GCQuinton

Watching this NSD stuff, I hope they implement something in next year's NCAA where if there are a few schools neck and neck going into the final offseason week of recruiting, they'll have top recruits doing press conferences on NSD where they pick a hat or something for the school they'll be attending. And everyone in the league can choose to log in and watch the NSD shenanigans.

Recruiting needs to be overhauled in general. Hasn't really changed that much since the PS2/Xbox days.

That said, I loved all of the March Madness breakdown stuff in the College Hoops 2K games. And the ESPN/CBS split presentation in the NCAA Basketball 09. I could see stuff like that working.

MrCWS83

This signing day coverage is fucking stupid. I quit watching this morning when I saw this Josh Harvey Clemons kid sound like a retard saying he'd attend Georgia. Half these kids will pan out and amount to shit. Waste ofof time! But atleast it's live coverage on a Wednesday day time tv in February.

I also could care less about today because none of these kids are going to Nebraska. If they are, they won't play right away because Pelini is a douche

CBS broadcast would be sweet for the SEC use and Army Navy!

GCQuinton

This signing day coverage is fucking stupid. I quit watching this morning when I saw this Josh Harvey Clemons kid sound like a retard saying he'd attend Georgia. Half these kids will pan out and amount to shit. Waste ofof time! But atleast it's live coverage on a Wednesday day time tv in February.

I also could care less about today because none of these kids are going to Nebraska. If they are, they won't play right away because Pelini is a douche

CBS broadcast would be sweet for the SEC use and Army Navy!

Complete with Verne Lundquist heartily laughing at everything and saying Honey Badger every two minutes.

MrCWS83

GG Az. I felt good about my passing but still can't stop your damn zone read. Getting better at it though.

Put me on auto pilot for the recruiting session (I'm burned out for the day and I work tomorrow)

GCQuinton

And we're at the carousel! Like always, I'm only stopping this thing for serious HC offers and I'm forcing people to stay with teams otherwise.

That said, BPH you're on the clock. Seems like the Buckeyes want ya.

Scratch that. Just remembered that's not how it works. I'm forcing you to stay with Minnesota. If you agreed to play the field, the Ohio State offer will be gone and you might not be able to come back to Minnesota. Same thing happened with Az.

GCQuinton

Advanced to Players Leaving! The following teams have that to address:

Air Force
Clemson
Minnesota
Ole Miss
Pitt

Setting a soft deadline of midnight 11 ET but let's try to knock this out ASAP. I'm around to advance as fast as you guys get to it.

Striker

Oh man!

After one season in Pittsburgh, OLB Justin Johnson is leaving for the NFL Draft. I spent 180 minutes on him until he finally decided. :(

GCQuinton

According to the standings; the current Conference USA, which also has 12 teams, played 9 conference games.

Huh. Just noticed that. I guess so then. Even still, two of our three human games are in conference so that won't be a problem scheduling wise. And that still leaves two non-conference slots open.

Just like last season, game tells me online dynasty unavailable when trying to save my players transferring. I guess I'm destined to never have a player stay.

GCQuinton

Recruiting Schedule (Times Are ET):

Week 1 - 11:00 PM Wednesday - 12:00 PM Thursday
Week 2 - 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Week 3 - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Week 4 - 11:00 PM - 12:00 PM Friday
Week 5 - 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM

If you guys wanna start the season on Monday, I'd suggest we speed this up to where I can set the schedules on Friday because there's a small chance I can get to it on Saturday and a slim to no chance I'll be doing that on Sunday.

Same problem as Az. You can just vance, the only one I could talk into staying was my QB who was competing for the starting spot with the guy who did great in the bowl game. What sucks is I'm losing my top center on an already weak O Line. :(

MrCWS83

I was talking to BPH on the phone and he mentioned something about the dynasty was unavailable or crashed...I dunno exactly what was going on. Anyway I'll check recruiting out tomorrow at work. I don't care if we get started until this next week

GCQuinton

Alright, advanced to Week 1. I'll adjust the schedule above but the new deadline is 11 ET! If you can't get to your console do it from the web.

GCQuinton

Looks like everybody's at least done some recruiting and I don't see anyone else doing it now, so I'm heading on to advance to Week 2.

Top Bottom