• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Advanced to Cut Players. Soft Deadline's at 8 PM ET, depending on if everyone can get to it. If not, I'll extend it to 11 PM ET.

Nightz

I should be able to make it home by that time, but that depends on the traffic today after work. If I am late, the delay would only be like 10 minutes maximum though.

Stupid website isn't showing any of my freshman players, so I can't count to see if I'm over the limit. I believe I'm below 70 though so I shouldn't need to do any cuts.

Edit: Figured it out. You can just go to recruiting on the website and choose "team needs." It'll tell you the total number of players on your roster at the bottom. If it's less than 70, you don't need to do any cuts.

GCQuinton

Do some commissioner magic.

magnetojazzhands.gif

GCQuinton

NewConferenceUSA.jpg

Conference USA 2.0 is officially here!

We do, as I initially thought, play an eight game conference schedule.

Drizz, Army-Navy was a protected rivalry and for whatever reason schools can only have one. So I couldn't lock in Navy for you every year. That said, I was able to give lock in Colorado State for you because of that.

Other schools/conferences affected that I can remember:

The Mountain West is practically left for dead with only four teams remaining.
The Sun Belt is now a 12 team conference.
Western Kentucky is the only independent school.
Marshall has returned to the MAC.

That said, we've officially advanced to the preseason! Since we've only got 9 members, we all get 3 human games a season now. And I'll practically be starting the rotation over aside from counting last season, just to keep track of everything. I may try to knock schedules out tonight, but I'll advance to the start of the season tomorrow at noon ET for those who wanna redshirt. If you get to it after that point, just bury the guy on your depth chart.

Hey GC, if I have Striker on my schedule again this year, please add South Carolina at the end of the year since only 2 of my OOC games will be human. Thanks.

GCQuinton

Season%20Six%20%28Teams%29.jpg

Notes From The Commish:

- For Clemson, Pittsburgh has rotated out of the schedule meaning I still couldn't schedule the South Carolina Rivalry game.

- I was, however, able to add Colorado State back to Colorado's schedule so that rivalry game has returned for the Buffaloes.

- Due to the conference and division schedules being wacky and me not being able to place games where I wanted, making sure everyone got three games was in danger for a bit. The only workaround for that was to either give a team two human games or four, and I chose to give four to a team. That team? Rutgers. Why them? A. I'm sure AT won't mind, B. He's the only member of the league that doesn't play for a conference championship so I baselessly rationalized that this would balance that out some.

The rest (more home vs. away games for some teams, consecutive byes, etc.) are the standard stuff you guys know by now.

That should be everything, so let's roll!

Human Game Schedule For Season Six:

Air Force
Ole Miss
Rutgers
Army

Army
Ole Miss
Navy
Air Force

Clemson
Colorado
Minnesota
Ole Miss

Colorado
Clemson
Rutgers
Minnesota

Minnesota
Clemson
Pittsburgh
Colorado

Navy
Rutgers
Pittsburgh
Army

Ole Miss
Air Force
Clemson
Army

Pitt
Army
Clemson
Oregon State
Colorado

Rutgers
Pittsburgh
Navy
Air Force
Colorado

We advance to Week One at Noon ET tomorrow!

GCQuinton

Any potential anger I had was immediately defused with the laughter that followed "...so I baselessly rationalized that this would balance that out some."

I do what I can!

The Owl, CWS, and Drizz are last up. Deadline's in two hours, then we start the season.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week One Games

Army (GCQ) vs #25 Iowa
Pitt (Striker) vs #6 Rutgers (BigAT)
#16 Clemson (Az) vs #23 Colorado (MrCWS)
Air Force (Drizz) vs Wake Forest
#2 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Kentucky

IDLE: #21 Minnesota (BPH), Navy (Nightz)

Week One Headlines

Ole Miss Set Up For BCS Championship Repeat, Can They Pull It Off?
Conference USA 2.0 Begins Play, New Era As BCS Affiliate
Clarence Pollock Is The Preseason Heisman Favorite
Clemson/Colorado Lock Up In Early Top 25 Action

Rankings

Ole Miss - #2 Coaches
Rutgers - #6 Coaches
Clemson - #16 Coaches
Minnesota - #21 Coaches
Colorado - #23 Coaches

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

GCQuinton

Army starts the season off right with a 26-17 upset over #25 Iowa!

Loving the new yellow Conference USA banners on the field, too :).

Air Force comes to play with a 27-3 win over Wake Forest. I think this will get me into the top 25 for the first time. Forgot to adjust formation subs though and continually gassed my rb. Good warmup for Ole Miss next week!

C-USA logos are pretty sweet. 10x better than MWC's take on the gamecube logo.

Mountain-West-Conference-Logo1-300x300.jpg

KanZolo

Took care of bizniss against Kentucky, they managed 8 yards of offense.

Got 4 instant commits, #1 and #2 wr, #1 de and #3 t

I just replied to it. I should be available for the next few hours. After that I have to go run some errands and then Super Bowl. So I'll probably be able to play after that if you're unavailable this morning.

Top Bottom