• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Week One Scores:

Army (GCQ) 26, #25 Iowa 17
Pitt (Striker) 14, #6 Rutgers (BigAT) 3
Air Force (Drizz) 27, Wake Forest 3
#2 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 28, Kentucky 0

Week One Games Remaining:

#16 Clemson (Az) vs #23 Colorado (MrCWS)

Seems like the last game is being scheduled/scheduled now.

MrCWS83

Every time I play you Az your effing RB slips through like a greased up pig.

GG, you must have shit yourself towards the end of the game bc you disappeared taking two delay of games before you kneeled the last 12 seconds ;)

I got lucky and had fun playing that game. I figured somethings out thanks to advice from BPH. I was planning on going for 2 if I would have scored a touchdown rather than settling for that last field goal

GG, you must have shit yourself towards the end of the game bc you disappeared taking two delay of games before you kneeled the last 12 seconds ;)

Haha, actually my stupid controller died. Thank god it didn't happen earlier. God knows what kind of defense the stupid CPU would've picked for me on that last drive of yours.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Two Games

Army (GCQ) vs NC State
#20 Minnesota (BPH) vs #16 Clemson (Az)
#22 Pitt (Striker) vs Wake Forest
Navy (Nightz) vs #15 Rutgers (BigAT)
Air Force (Drizz) vs #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#25 Colorado (MrCWS) vs Colorado State

Week Two Headlines

Pitt Stuns Rutgers In A 14-3 Upset Win
Colorado Looks Forward To Their Renewed Rivalry Against Colorado State
Army Set Up For A Return To The Top 25 If They Beat NC State
Air Force Has Quite The Challenge Ahead Of Them In #2 Ole Miss

Player of the Week

Jimmy Butler, LE, Pitt
14-3 W Against Rutgers
3 tackles, 3 TFL, 3 sacks, 2 FF

Rankings

Ole Miss - #2 Coaches
Rutgers - #15 Coaches
Clemson - #16 Coaches
Minnesota - #20 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #22 Coaches
Colorado - #25 Coaches

Game of the Week

Minnesota vs Clemson

WEEK TWO DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

GCQuinton

Army gets the 16-3 win over NC State. It was pretty much a field goal fest the whole time, until Corey Spencer hit Jeremiah Allen on a 40 yard TD pass in the 3rd.

We already got some votes this week, so I fully expect us to return to the Top 25 next week against Akron. Fingers crossed, we beat them and take the bye to prepare for the incoming buzzsaw that is the Owl and Ole Miss.

But for now, Army's 2-0 baby!

KanZolo

My starting qb is out for a while but that gives me a chance to play around with my 90 speed, 6'7" freshman third stringer while my backup is redshirted

Nightz

GG AT. I panicked and pressed the wrong button on that last pick I threw and I knew that it would be intercepted as soon as I hit the button. Even a FG on that possession would have been huge. Game changing mistake.

Fun game though. Least I didn't get blown out like our game last season.

MrCWS83

I've been going back and forth on this Super Bowl. It seems like an overwhelming amount of people are picking the Giants which makes me want to say the Patriots but I'm going with the Giants in a close one. Enjoy the game

BigAT

GG AT. I panicked and pressed the wrong button on that last pick I threw and I knew that it would be intercepted as soon as I hit the button. Even a FG on that possession would have been huge. Game changing mistake.

Fun game though. Least I didn't get blown out like our game last season.

GG, very close game, quite the nail-biter.

Owl d/cs on 4th and 2 down 7 on the 22 with under 2 minutes to go.. :(

:(

restart?

Kanzolooooooo, this game happening another time or do you want me to finish it?

GCQuinton

Looks like BPH and Az are playing tonight, so if you two wanna give it another go that'd be great.

And what was the score of the game that DQ'ed in the 4th?

Why don't you just get the score to be 10-3, run down the clock to where it disconnected and start there and play to the end? Quick and easy....

EDIT: I'm also waiting for Az to get on...

Great game Az. My defense played the best game of the last few seasons. Your RB scared the shit outta me and was just waiting for him to break another after that 88 yard TD early.

Top Bottom