• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Nightz

Couldn't post yesterday since I had to leave right after our game, but GG GCQ. It was just one of those games where my QB decided that he wasn't going to complete simple passes. Kind of had the feeling it was going that way after the first pick where he threw it way in front of the open receiver. Oh well, we'll be back for you next year! Hopefully one of my QB's has a decent progression.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Conference Championship Week Games

ACC Championship: #11 Pitt (Striker) vs #4 Clemson (Az)
SEC Championship: #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #7 South Carolina
Pac 12 Championship: #12 Cal (FMT) vs #19 Arizona
Big 10 Championship: #8 Minnesota (BPH) vs #16 Penn State

Conference Championship Week Headlines

Army Gets Its First Ten Win Season And Greg Rabb Becomes The NCAA Single Season Rushing Leader In Big Win Over Rival Navy
Does Any User Team Have Any Chance Of Leaping Boise State?
Air Force Becomes Bowl Eligible With Win Against New Mexico
Pitt, Clemson Prepare To Lock Horns For The ACC Title

Player of the Week

Marvin West, HB, Army
51-14 W Against Navy
12 carries for 113 yards, 3 TD

Rankings

Ole Miss - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Rutgers - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Clemson - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Minnesota - #8 Coaches, #6 Media, #7 BCS
Colorado - #9 Coaches, #10 Media, #9 BCS
Pittsburgh - #11 Coaches, #11 Media, #10 BCS
Cal - #12 Coaches, #14 Media, #12 BCS

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

GCQuinton

Couldn't post yesterday since I had to leave right after our game, but GG GCQ. It was just one of those games where my QB decided that he wasn't going to complete simple passes. Kind of had the feeling it was going that way after the first pick where he threw it way in front of the open receiver. Oh well, we'll be back for you next year! Hopefully one of my QB's has a decent progression.

GG man. Even with the turnovers I got, I didn't wanna let up too much in the second half because I've been in way too many situations where I have and wound up losing. Once I saw you weren't really trying anymore (that safety I think), I started to pull up.

But yeah, big win for the Black Knights!

Have company in town for the weekend so I doubt I'll have a free hour to play before Monday. But I'm working from home on Monday so I will be around all day, Striker.

GCQuinton

Have company in town for the weekend so I doubt I'll have a free hour to play before Monday. But I'm working from home on Monday so I will be around all day, Striker.

According to the projections, it looks like you'll get your matchup with South Carolina in the Orange Bowl if you win the ACC Championship against Striker.

GCQuinton

Conference Championship Week Scores:

SEC Championship: #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 34, #7 South Carolina 26
Pac 12 Championship: #12 Cal (FMT) 51, #19 Arizona 45
Big 10 Championship: #8 Minnesota (BPH) 44, #16 Penn State 14

Conference Championship Week Games Remaining:

ACC Championship: #11 Pitt (Striker) vs #4 Clemson (Az)

KanZolo

Ah, that I do not know. I left ASU after I won the NC so I don't know what I would have had the year after.
To clarify again, I meant same year, not following... As I have a chance to do so this year.

ASU the next year had a really good year I know, a lot of my targets had them in top 3

GCQuinton

If this group of 9 stuck with it, I'd love to do an even 10 seasons this year. We're actually advancing faster this year with people playing games quicker, and the only reason we're on the same pace as last year is because we missed a month with all the stuff that happened when the game came out.

MrCWS83

If this group of 9 stuck with it, I'd love to do an even 10 seasons this year. We're actually advancing faster this year with people playing games quicker, and the only reason we're on the same pace as last year is because we missed a month with all the stuff that happened when the game came out.

I was wondering earlier how long we laid off waiting on the update. I'm down for ten seasons. Full steam ahead

So, uh, what's the status on this game guys? If it's not played or being played by 11 ET, you know we sim and advance.

Striker said he may be available sometime tonight and if he's not, I can just play the CPU. I haven't heard back from him yet on whether or not he'll be around.

Ramirez

If the Madden league dies after this season, I'd probably pick this back up if there is a spot free.

sorry to flake on you BPH but i won't be able to play our bowl game. booked up all week and the only nights i have available are tonight and wednesday night but i already scheduled a game for madden tonight and wednesday night i have a friends bday party :/

thanks for the memories brothers! godspeed!

sorry to flake on you BPH but i won't be able to play our bowl game. booked up all week and the only nights i have available are tonight and wednesday night but i already scheduled a game for madden tonight and wednesday night i have a friends bday party :/

thanks for the memories brothers! godspeed!

Cya around

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Bowl Season Games

Las Vegas Bowl: Air Force (Drizz) vs #20 USC
Military Bowl: Navy (Nightz) vs Central Michigan
Armed Forces Bowl: #25 Army (GCQ) vs UTEP
Chick-fil-A Bowl: #16 Pitt (Striker) vs Kentucky
Rose Bowl: #6 Minnesota (BPH) vs #11 Cal
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #3 Rutgers vs #9 South Carolina
Discover Orange Bowl: #4 Clemson (Az) vs #8 Colorado (MrCWS)
BCS National Championship: #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #1 Boise State

Bowl Season Headlines

The Owl And His Ole Miss Squad Face Boise State In The BCS Championship
Greg Rabb Becomes Army's First Heisman Trophy Winner In 58 Years
Clemson, Colorado Look To Have A Good Battle In The Orange Bowl
Cal Coach FMT Leaves His Cal Team Before Rose Bowl Game

Heisman Trophy Winner

Greg Rabb, HB, Army

Rankings

Ole Miss - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Rutgers - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Clemson - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Minnesota - #7 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Colorado - #8 Coaches, #9 Media, #8 BCS
Pittsburgh - #17 Coaches, #17 Media, #16 BCS
Army - #24 Coaches, #25 BCS

BOWL SEASON DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Air Force wins the Las Vegas Bowl over USC 28-21. I scored all my points in the second quarter. Stopped them on 4th and inches midfield to kneel out the game.

Courtney Whitehead had 6 receptions for 138 yards (237 all purpose yards) and 3 TDs, I'm gonna miss him.

Nightz

Won my game on a last second field goal. Central Michigan iced me 3 times lol. Last few seconds went:

Call FG
CMU timeout
Call FG
CMU timeout
Call FG
CMU timeout
GW FG

KanZolo

Beat Boise but wasn't easy. Luckily the have an awful FG kicker and missed two along the way. 4th and goal with :20, they have a chance to tie it up...pass completed but stopped at the 2 yard line.

I run the ball into FG range and kick one as time expires, just for the hell of it.

BigAT

Rutgers is your 20XX Sugar Bowl Champions.

It was a grind 'em out type of game, with both defenses dominating the other side of the ball. I had to settle for just a pair of field goals, giving me a 6-0 lead going into the fourth quarter. Thankfully my defense proved to have an even better day than South Carolina's and a late INT in the fourth setup my first touchdown of the day, which sealed the game for the Scarlet Knights.

Andrew DiPaula ended his season and stellar career by winning his third consecutive Ray Guy Award. We would like to wish him the best of luck kicking in the NFL next year.

GCQuinton

mwesttd.jpg

Army gets its first 11 win season at the 2015 Armed Forces Bowl, defeating UTEP 38-35 in overtime.

Things started out on a sour note for the Black Knights, though. Heisman Trophy Winner Greg Rabb got knocked out of the game on the very first offensive play with an unspecified knee injury that'll sideline him for the next 12 weeks, a move that could impact his draft status this April. That said, Marvin West stepped in and gave his future Conference USA opponents a preview of what they'll be getting next season as he performed up to the level of his predecessor, rushing 26 times for 170 yards and 2 TD.

The defense bent, but didn't break throughout the game and did well in the slugfest, but the big play came in OT when the Black Knights blocked a field goal, setting Jarvis Jackson up for the 42 yard game winning kick of his own.

"The way this team has progressed over the years makes me extremely proud of what what we've accomplished at West Point," said head coach GCQ. "We're right where we wanna be, heading into the new Conference USA next season with great momentum, a ton of great players coming back, and some other ones coming in through recruiting."

Go Army!

Top Bottom