• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Nintendo Oct 2 JP Conference (S&P2 on Wii, Punch Out Wii, DSi announced)

Wow, it is thinner and sexier. I approve!

And all you guys whining about the GBA slot ask yourself: when was the last time you really used it? As it is, on most DSs, it's just taking up space.

Acosta said:
Yawn, DS with less features I like (GBA games) and more features I don't give a damn about (camera of lol megapixels). Brilliant.

Shame nobody cares about you. Yawn.

2 touch screens and slimmer? Do want. I'll stick to new games thank you.

howIgaf.gif

Tucah

you speak so well
So is this probably like the GBC of the DS line?

Plays all DS games, with a few games DSi only, using the camera.

Gemaga said:
13:47 両画面とも3.25インチへ画面を拡大。カメラ機能、オーディオ機能を搭載。
13:49 ニンテンドーDSiカメラは30万画素。2画面タッチパネルを生かして、写真で遊びを提案。
13:50 ニンテンドーDSiサウンドは、ピッチと再生スピードを自由に調整可能。

13:47 Both screens will be increased to 3.25 inches. It will include a camera and audio functionality.
13:49 The Nintendo DSi camera will contain 300,000 pixels. Both screens will be touch panels, and photographs should be able to be manipulated through the touch screen.
13:50 The pitch and playback speed of sound on the Nintendo DSi can be adjusted at will.

3 Megapixels? or do i not know math

and wow, i can notice how the screens have been enlarged. still need a side by side comparison to see how much thinner its gotten.

overall DO WANT it and will definitely get it upon release.

Jaruru

ニンテンドーDSiサウンドは、ピッチと再生スピードを自由に調整可能。語学練習や音楽の耳コピーなどにも活用可能。
13:53 SDメモリーカードスロットを標準装備。撮影した写真は、Wii写真チャンネルで閲覧可能。
13:54 本体保存メモリー搭載。アプリを本体に内蔵し、セレクト可能。

both screens touch :O
SD card!!! holy.......

Jaruru said:
ニンテンドーDSiサウンドは、ピッチと再生スピードを自由に調整可能。語学練習や音楽の耳コピーなどにも活用可能。
13:53 SDメモリーカードスロットを標準装備。撮影した写真は、Wii写真チャンネルで閲覧可能。
13:54 本体保存メモリー搭載。アプリを本体に内蔵し、セレクト可能。

both screens touch :O
SD card!!! holy.......

shit yeah! :D

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Cheesemeister said:
13:49 The Nintendo DSi camera will contain 300,000 pixels. Both screens will be touch panels, and photographs should be able to be manipulated through the touch screen.
Now this is awesome.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Cheesemeister said:
13:47 Both screens will be increased to 3.25 inches. It will include a camera and audio functionality.
13:50 The pitch and playback speed of sound on the Nintendo DSi can be adjusted at will.
WTF is this????!??!?!??

Jonnyram

SD card slot. Pictures you take can be viewed on Wii photo channel.
And it also has internal memory for storing apps and selecting later.

Cheesemeister said:
Holy Testicles.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Now Japanese men can sit on the train, pretending to be enthralled in some Pokemon Snap, and take pictures up the dress of the girl sitting across from them.

Awesome, thanks Nintendo!

Top Bottom