• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Nintendo Oct 2 JP Conference (S&P2 on Wii, Punch Out Wii, DSi announced)

kiruyama said:
oh my god it also has an included browser

all they need is a PDA software and some basic 'channels' to let me listen to music from my SD etc and it'll fucking replace everything (except for my cell.....
ORWILLIT

this is basically a huge step to steal the PSP's 'media' userbase.

it'll be hacked.

Shiggie

Cheesemeister said:
13:58 DS Ware will be able to be downloaded from the Nintendo DSi Shop.
13:59 Titles will be placed into Free, 200, 500, and Premium (800) categories. DSi systems that connect by March, 2010 will receive 1000 Points as a gift.
:D :D :D :D :D

Tiktaalik

So is this an update along the lines of GB->GBA or an update along the lines of GB->GB Pocket?

Show some new games Nintendo!

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
jeremy1456 said:
jj984jj
Stupid Member
(Today, 05:00 AM)

This isn't a DS successor, obviously.
I guess my tag works better?? sp0rsk said the same thing before me. I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Honestly, there are too many changes.

Andrex said:
13:49 Nintendo DSi a 30-million-pixel camera. Touch the screen to take advantage of two panels, photographs proposed in the game.
13:50 sound DSi Nintendo, pitch and speed can be adjusted freely. Language training, and music to the ears can use a copy.
MEMORIKADOSUROTTO 13:53 SD standard equipment. The pictures, Wii Photo Channel available.
13:54 body save memory chips. And applications built into the console, can be selected.

-On board storage
-SD slot
-Both screens = touch-based
-Built-in apps

30 MILLION PIXELS! someone got that wrong :lol

Case said:
I fucking hate my shitty DSlite now :(

you're joking, right?

Mashing

Fuck me, this machine is made for the core gamer. All of this shit is stuff that just tickles our fancy. Just look at our reactions for proof of that.

I fucking want this thing NOW!

If it does support VC, I wonder if all of them can be stored and instantly uploaded on your DSi or if it will take the E-reader route and shut off when you turn off the system.

NolbertoS

Great news for Nintendo, but It's times like these that I wish I learned Japanese instead of relying on people to translate. *makes note in journal that Japanese is a must language to know, if you're a gamer*

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Cheesemeister said:
13:59 Titles will be placed into Free, 200, 500, and Premium (800) categories. DSi systems that connect by March, 2010 will receive 1000 Points as a gift.

1000 free Nintendo points? No wonder they don't want to put it out into America!

wait, until march 2010 is a LONG time. This must release in like Q3 or Q4 '09

or earlier because im sure nintendos been making shitloads off of VC sales so they can spare some extra points?

Struct09

Cheesemeister said:

Finally, this kind of thing needed to happen long ago. Give people an incentive to check out the digital content.

Top Bottom