• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Nintendo Oct 2 JP Conference (S&P2 on Wii, Punch Out Wii, DSi announced)

Wizpig said:
It seems Captain Rainbow will come out in Europe [but not America?] like Tingle.
FUCK YEAH
1204826108512ge3sr7.gif

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Did eveyone over look this??

A new series of software is coming out called "Let's Play On Wii," according to Iwata. The series will bring back popular titles like Pikmin that were released on GameCube, but they will adapted for play on Wii. Hopefully this is not the Pikmin 3 Miyamoto referenced at E3 2008.

Polari

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Known developer freefall is shameful. Asking for 1000 Wii Points for catchball also is.

What? Give Naka the benefit of the doubt. At the very least, with Let's Tap he's come up with a way to use the remote that no-one's thought of yet which is more than 90% of the developers on Wii are doing. The man made Space Channel 5, I doubt this is going to be something akin to Carnival Games. Orbient only uses two buttons, yet it's a great game and the fact it only uses two buttons gives it that pick up and play quality so many games are missing these days.

Captain Rainbow!?! Oh yes please.

farnham

Banned
Polari said:
What? Give Naka the benefit of the doubt. At the very least, with Let's Tap he's come up with a way to use the remote that no-one's thought of yet which is more than 90% of the developers on Wii are doing. The man made Space Channel 5, I doubt this is going to be something akin to Carnival Games. Orbient only uses two buttons, yet it's a great game and the fact it only uses two buttons gives it that pick up and play quality so many games are missing these days.

Captain Rainbow!?! Oh yes please.
wat no

"Main tales of" for Wii? Really?
Also, what happened to Swords of Legendia?
And will we see a re-release of Baten kaitos Origin? We europeans need that game...

Wizpig

What's that Mii-singing game for the DS?
There's Iwata, ugh, singing... or something?

Also, Wario Ware Touched is my least favorite WWare game in the series, hope this will be better.

Woffls

"1UP will be attending Nintendo's American press event tomorrow (Thursday), where we hope experience the DSi for ourselves. Check back for impressions."

jett

D-Member
As someone who had no interest in buying a wii before all these announcements, I have to say I feel about the same.

Jethro

So tonight is the NOA-Conference. IGN says, that Event last two Days. Mad World and a new build of The Conduit will be there. Would be great to see some western specific announcements like Red Steel 2 or even Kid Icarus ;)

Dunno what to say about the DS download stuff, kinda cool I suppose. A few new game announcements for their systems (Finally) but overall pretty underwhelming given that this will probably be it for any "Big" announcements until March or beyond.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
typhonsentra said:
Dunno what to say about the DS download stuff, kinda cool I suppose. A few new game announcements for their systems (Finally) but overall pretty underwhelming given that this will probably be it for any "Big" announcements until March or beyond.

It`s not like there won`t be 3rd Party Wii/DS announcments on TGS..

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
typhonsentra said:
Yeah, it would be nice if Nintendo tried to provide the DS with some games in genres that 3rd parties aren't.

farnham

Banned
After all this Second Party Goodness orr Nintendo Published third party titles on the Wii

Cing - Another COde 2
Treasure - Sin and Punishment 2
Arika - Forever Blue 2
Sandlot - Dynamic Slash
Taito (?) - Tact of Magic
Gaia - Cosmic Walker

One has to wonder

where are the Nintendo first party titles that Iwata talked about...? The new Tokyo EAD game.. The new Zelda Team game..?? The new Retro Studio game..? And where is Kirby GC ??

kizmah

IGN wrote that Japan beat NoA to the punch by about 12 hours. So that would mean that NoA conference starts in 3-4 hours. Could that really be correct?

Nocebo

Wow! Nice line up. Definitely interested in most of those. Particularly Another Code 2 (I guess I should get 1 first tho :O) and Sin & Punishment 2. Never played S&P1 but RE:UC got me interested in other rail/lightgun shoorters.

Top Bottom