• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official Psychonauts ps2 discussion

Ranger X

Azih said:
Man a game is only a collect-a-thon if it forces you to collect tons of stuff in order to progress. All the crazy random crap happening in Psychonauts levels are optional (figments especially). Though you will want to chase down the vaults. The vaults rock.

And hah if you think the game is just 'great' after the first few hours... man will your tune get way more positive when you get to Lungfishopolis. Sadly the last level sucks.

There is still quite some time in-between now and the time i'll go through the entire game. My backlog hurts right now ;(

etiolate said:
I was absolutely loving it, especially Mr Pokeyslopes and then
the Meat Circus happened and I want to choke Tim Schafer, I want to choke him badly.

And I think I was closer to the end than I thought, because I got to this point fast. Now I can't go back and mess with the kids.

If you die, you go to the astral plane and can sneak back to Agent Nine's Lab and thus get to all the kids. Though if you resque all the kids just before going to the meat circus and talk to them, there is nothing new to see once you reach the meat circus.

I just picked this one up. I'm disappointed in the port (the image quality is bad, there are far too many glitches, and the frame rate is terrible), but the actual gameplay is good enough to keep me playing. The funniest part so far has been
finding the insane story about the egg in Raz's mind :lol

Still, I wish this damn port was actually finished (I suspect it was rushed out the door) so the frame rate could at least be consistent. :(

Top Bottom