• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Toronto GAF Meet Up VI: Class 3 Kill-Storm Snowmageddon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Focus your wrath on the true enemy hiding behind their snow forts.
I have something special planned for them.

Just checked out the menu at Victory and looks like a burger, fries & water for me. Keeping it cheap & the menu is a bit sparse on choices. Or may just have a beer there and then force you guys to carry me to Smokes for some bacon poutine. I'll most likely be heading to this meetup from St. Mikes hosp where my gramps is and then back there afterwards.

krae_man

I think I'm going to hotel it again. I don't want to bail at 10:30 to make the bus home and I'd rather have a proper nights sleep.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I am a maybe.

Going to the Raptors game that night and then might meet up with a lady friend.

If that falls through I'll come join in the sausagefest.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That is kave_man's fault for having shitty taste in beer. I heard your reason, kave_man, and it's still a bad reason!

1366174361901_zpsad3dcbbd.jpg

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Anyone want a few free Wii U games?

New Super Mario Bros U
CoD Black Ops II
Assassin's Creed III (just a CD jewel case)

I could've sworn I promised NSMBU to someone but I can't remember who.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I wish I could make it, my parents and my fiance's parents are meeting for dinner that night. I don't want to be there.

Sober

I wish I could make it, my parents and my fiance's parents are meeting for dinner that night. I don't want to be there.
just leave them the box of baby pictures and ditch em I say, they don't need you around to hate one another.

ahdurian

man..first time on the Off-Topic side of GAF, and I see this topic just staring at me...

I would come out, but I have school things on Fridays until about 930-1030 =/
Usually exhausted after that, since I work full time as well, but I guess you can put me down for a maybe?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
man..first time on the Off-Topic side of GAF, and I see this topic just staring at me...

I would come out, but I have school things on Fridays until about 930-1030 =/
Usually exhausted after that, since I work full time as well, but I guess you can put me down for a maybe?
Your post says maybe, but your avatar says NO...

Yeah I'll probably show up, why not. Also I'll go in the opposite direction from everyone and bring a DS Lite instead. Take that all of you nintendo fanboys no street passing with anyone.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'll probably show up, why not. Also I'll go in the opposite direction from everyone and bring a DS Lite instead. Take that all of you nintendo fanboys no street passing with anyone.
You strike me as a teamwarmer. Welcome to the warm side.
It's the first time the families are getting together. Kind of have to be there :/
Bah, I need to include this into the excuse list next time. What was the reason last time? I don't think I've ever met you...
During the last two years when we've had these meetups, I was unemployed for most of them. Trust me, come out. Burying yourself at your home is a surefire way to make yourself go nuts.

I'll even buy you guys a beer.
And I didn't even give you hell for all the games you worked on too D:

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
I might be coming! I'm bad with dates and the no pants party is Saturday. But I MIGHT have a work thing. Still, high chance I'll be there.

Quadratic

I'm coming straight from work on Friday so I'll be in the area around 6-ish and there will be some time to kill before 8. So anyone besides Kuro want in on some Monster Hunting on the 3DS let me know. We can meet up somewhere before Victory.

I'm locked in to Team Warm? Eh.

Anyway, just want to confirm my appearance. I'll have a full day of college that day so I'll probably come in looking like a wreck with my backpack and all. I'll bring my 3DS with Monster Hunter as well.

krae_man

I have no idea if anyone smokes weed or not, We spend most of our time in bars/restaurants so there really isn't an opportunity to smoke.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I might be coming! I'm bad with dates and the no pants party is Saturday. But I MIGHT have a work thing. Still, high chance I'll be there.
Hmmm...ok team maybe
am i allowed to come if i just made a account? ive been a lurker for years but yeah i dont know the unwritten rules
I'd edit that if I were you. I don't care but there are certain members in TO GAF that might
I'm locked in to Team Warm? Eh.

Anyway, just want to confirm my appearance. I'll have a full day of college that day so I'll probably come in looking like a wreck with my backpack and all. I'll bring my 3DS with Monster Hunter as well.
I can't associate Chaos with the cold.

Sober

On the topic of a lurker wanting to join in on the fun... have we ever introduced ourselves properly? I swear we just call each other by our GAF handles and not the name our parents have us.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I'd edit that if I were you. I don't care but there are certain members in TO GAF that might
You mean a certain law enforcement fellow? :p

On the topic of a lurker wanting to join in on the fun... have we ever introduced ourselves properly? I swear we just call each other by our GAF handles and not the name our parents have us.
We have but I always revert to GAF names.

Krae, kave, kuro...no way I'm remembering all these names. I'm just going to call you Asian #1, Asian #2, Asian #3, and so on. Even if you aren't Asian! Since I'm pretty sure krae isn't. I don't care though. Everyone will be Asian come Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom