• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Toronto GAF Meet Up VI: Class 3 Kill-Storm Snowmageddon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
On the topic of a lurker wanting to join in on the fun... have we ever introduced ourselves properly? I swear we just call each other by our GAF handles and not the name our parents have us.
Maybe try a list :(. I only know a few names
EM
Kave
Soul
Alpha
Fire
Quad
Stet
EM's wife
Monster Hunter Girl

Probably more I can't recall. Kraft has a name I can't remember and I can't pronounce properly :(
You mean a certain law enforcement fellow? :p

We have but I always revert to GAF names.
*cough*

Can't come!
Bah
I'm terrible and keep forgetting so I just revert to GAF names.
We should get a list... :(
Well, this and my GAF name is my real name.
You mean it's not Raymond?!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Can you guys tell me the secret to moving to Toronto from the US? :(

You can direct your questions here:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=501488

Short answer is be a hipster, hate the mayor, like independent coffee shops, hate bad burger places, and always bitch about the transit and the weather.

Long answer is have a high in demand skill and see if you can get a job here because the job market is atrociously bad right now.

Hollly fuck I'm really sick. A cough or runny nose won't keep me from coming, but my head is really congested and de-personalized & I can't leave my bed feeling like this so praying it passes soon. Visiting my grandpa in hospital all week has surely given me some sick people germs.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
A reminder to everyone this is happening tomorrow. Probably will be in the area a bit early to get a game of monhun in with quad

Otherwise I'll be in front of victory waiting 10-15 min prior but I will also have my phone with me so post or pm and I will respond.

Generic Asian guy with Leafs cap

jokkir

A reminder to everyone this is happening tomorrow. Probably will be in the area a bit early to get a game of monhun in with quad

Otherwise I'll be in front of victory waiting 10-15 min prior but I will also have my phone with me so post or pm and I will respond.

Generic Asian guy with Leafs cap

Where will you be?

I miiiiiiiightt go + a friend. More generic asians yay

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Where will you be?

I miiiiiiiightt go + a friend. More generic asians yay
For monhun we'll meet around Bathurst and decide from there. I dunno...6:45? Or so?

Meet up is at victory cafe in the OP so you want me to put you down as a maybe for the meet up?

You should have my number still too.

I so desperately want to make this my first GAF outing, only I'm unsure I'll be able to make it due to work. Just putting it out there that I'd love to come and I'm trying to make it work!!! Will bring my Vita!

Edit: generic tubby white dude here

jokkir

For monhun we'll meet around Bathurst and decide from there. I dunno...6:45? Or so?

Meet up is at victory cafe in the OP so you want me to put you down as a maybe for the meet up?

You should have my number still too.

Yeah, maybe. It depends if I'm at Korea Town tomorrow or not
3AQmK.gif

Too bad I don't own MH :'(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I so desperately want to make this my first GAF outing, only I'm unsure I'll be able to make it due to work. Just putting it out there that I'd love to come and I'm trying to make it work!!! Will bring my Vita!

Edit: generic tubby white dude here

Yeah, maybe. It depends if I'm at Korea Town tomorrow or not
3AQmK.gif

Too bad I don't own MH :'(
Ok two added to team wall of shame.

You can bring other games. I'm only bringing my 3DS though. Not sure I have any other multi games.

blurrygil

It was nice catching up with and meeting some of you guys this past year when I was out there. Be nice to do it again without the business travel handcuffs.

Next time, next time...

krae_man

It was nice catching up with and meeting some of you guys this past year when I was out there. Be nice to do it again without the business travel handcuffs.

Next time, next time...

Work a Sounders away game against Toronto FC into your vacations plans ASAP.

So are people bringing 3DSs/Vitas? If so what games. (I don't have or want to play monhun).
SFxT? Everyone should have that.

I doubt I'll be playing much though, with the eyes of Kraftwerk judging me every time I pull a system out.

The meetup will be a glorious celebration of the men's hockey game. THERE ARE NO FAILURES ALLOWED.

Also, #TeamWarm. WHY DID YOU BRING THIS RAINY MESS ONTO THE NICE AND STABLE SNOW. I DEMAND SATISFACTION!

whitehawk

Banned
heh yeah on second thought I'll be getting there from 9:30-10 so everyone will be good and liquoured up by then. No 3dsvita

SFxT? Everyone should have that.

I doubt I'll be playing much though, with the eyes of Kraftwerk judging me every time I pull a system out.

The meetup will be a glorious celebration of the men's hockey game. THERE ARE NO FAILURES ALLOWED.

Also, #TeamWarm. WHY DID YOU BRING THIS RAINY MESS ONTO THE NICE AND STABLE SNOW. I DEMAND SATISFACTION!
Raptors as well!

Welp, I didn't fix my sleep cycle in time and I have a full day of classes waiting for me today. Hopefully I won't be a brain-dead mess by tonight.

I'm going to be ready to leave to meet you guys soon. :) What time should I aim for arriving? Also I've never been to this place before, so I might have slight problems finding the location after I get off of Bathurst Station.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to be ready to leave to meet you guys soon. :) What time should I aim for arriving? Also I've never been to this place before, so I might have slight problems finding the location after I get off of Bathurst Station.
Use the map in the OP D:

The map has the subway station and where the place is

Still work fine for me...?

Eh just post in the thread if you're lost. I'll be checking my phone.

Probably differs from person to person or browser.

And will do if I somehow get lost. :) Thanks!

Normally I only get lost if I'm rushed, not long ago it took me too long to find the damn Market Square theater downtown even after following the damn map, I missed seeing Frozen in the early afternoon and had to wait until the next showing later in the day. :p

I feel silly. XD

Edit: Decided to post in the Canadian Gaming thread if anyone wanted to show up at the last minute, if that's fine?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Probably differs from person to person or browser.

And will do if I somehow get lost. :) Thanks!

Normally I only get lost if I'm rushed, not long ago it took me too long to find the damn Market Square theater downtown even after following the damn map, I missed seeing Frozen in the early afternoon and had to wait until the next showing later in the day. :p

I feel silly. XD

Edit: Decided to post in the Canadian Gaming thread if anyone wanted to show up at the last minute, if that's fine?
Yeah, that's no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom