• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Toronto GAF Meet Up VI: Class 3 Kill-Storm Snowmageddon

Status
Not open for further replies.

soultron

Banned
Sup my peeps,

Just checkin' in to say I'm gonna be a bit late, tied up at work at the moment.
You're probably all already white boy wasted (even the Generic Azns/NGAs), who am I kidding.

whitehawk

Banned
Hope y'all are having fun. I expect the raptors game to be over around 9:30 so I'll get there for around 10, hopefully earlier.

edit: Don't move bars so soon lol

jokkir

I was really confused when sober came up to me and said "I'm sober". I didn't know if he was saying he wasn't drunk yet since he had beer or something in his hand or if that was his name. Got me confused for a second there
KuGsj.gif

Dice//

Banned
Shit... I missed it because I've been doing homework (ie; away from Gaf) the last few days. :(

TILL NEXT TIME TORONTONIANS. Just don't blame me for my more rural-Mississaugian side (?).

Quadratic

Also, tell Alpha (I think it was Alpha) that Space Jam 2 looks like it's a fake afterall :'(

I was really confused when sober came up to me and said "I'm sober". I didn't know if he was saying he wasn't drunk yet since he had beer or something in his hand or if that was his name. Got me confused for a second there
KuGsj.gif

Oh, you made it jokkir. I was the generic Asian with the Raptors cap. K-pop for life.

Sober

Shit... I missed it because I've been doing homework (ie; away from Gaf) the last few days. :(

TILL NEXT TIME TORONTONIANS. Just don't blame me for my more rural-Mississaugian side (?).
We'll just make fun of you when you have to leave early to get home.

I mean I'm on the bus so I can get back to Markham right now!

Also krae_man is coming in from Kitchener so don't feel too rural.

whitehawk

Banned

booooo

subscribe to the Toronto thread and this won't happen

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Heading to Bathurst Station now via subway. See you on the other side!
I hope you didn't wus out we are still eating Korean Fried Chicken
This was hilarious because of the time difference between posts and the fact that soultron was at the next table and Sober had no idea.

Where are the pics?
Pics were taken but I don't have them. Ask Kuro.

We'll just make fun of you when you have to leave early to get home.
I think it's worse for the people who don't show up. I mean I had a couple of great Roto13 jokes tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom