• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Toronto GAF Meet Up VI: Class 3 Kill-Storm Snowmageddon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Where are the pics?

iu4ZqOoMu1igA.jpg

I didn't want to take too many pictures after the criticism from the last thread.

Quadratic is the Raptors official vampire spokesperson
The lovely monster hunter girl graced us with her presence
Evilmario's better half was hiding behind a basket
Evilmario prancing around like cold weather is the shit or something
Alpha (generic Asian guy 2) is behind Evilmario
Brinbe next to Alpha
Sober with the NeoGAF shirt
Fuzzy, with hair, is below him
Krae_man, also a vampire, is behind fuzzy
Behind Krae_man, I didn't catch his name
Behind Brinbe I didn't catch his name
Hero of Legend is the blurry face
Jokkir and his friend are the other pair of generic Asians there
Kinitari getting ready for the no pants party
Generic Asian guy next to fuzzy

After this, we went north to Korea town for KFC where Soultron and Whitehawk (not pictured here) joined us for some good ol Korean Friend Chicken.

Waitresses were overtipped. Insults were thrown. Streetpasses were passed. Warriors of a Dynastic nature were put down. Certain bosses were made of reference. Certain people of companies of an undisclosed nature working on an undisclosed game called certain other generic Asian guys 'creepy'. Monsters were hunted. Empty verbal threats were made. Ovaltines were NOT drunk this time. I stole a copy of New Super Mario Bros. Wii U (thank you very much, sucker). Unsatisfactory burgers were digested. Space Jams were jammed. Internal strife and a fight broke out between Krae and Evilmario and Krae won and took leadership of #teamcold.

Basically...

ibbp5CfMdDdFTy.gif

and...

sQYZt.gif

Sober

Bah this bus driver sitting at the damn green light, get moving already! It's almost 2am in Markham, there ain't anyone rushing to get on!

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Made great time on the way home. Walked in the door at 1:30am. Takes much less time when you don't have to worry about traffic on the 401/115.

Sober

I think it's because I'm tired and sick.... but I laughed too hard at that.

Yeah I'l hit up the next one... if there is one. Apparently there's some bad blood already with EvilMario haha
There is always going to be another TO-GAF meetup, always.

You gunnin for the first female GAFer to show up to one of these things? (not counting EM's wife who doesn't post here).

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

You gunnin for the first female GAFer to show up to one of these things? (not counting EM's wife who doesn't post here).
No pressure....! D:

I believe EM's wife has an account but mostly lurks.

Sober

Yes, eventually we have to do the burger crawl, a karaoke meetup, and certainly not the last thing we do (but will likely kill off at least 65% of us) is MANDATORY SOJU SHOTS.

Quad, after the Soju wears off tomorrow (or next Wednesday) make sure to hook up your fellow unmarried generic asians with those sexy librarians you work with! (only so Brinbe can stop trying to creep on my sister who I only mentioned once).

Quad, after the Soju wears off tomorrow (or next Wednesday) make sure to hook up your fellow unmarried generic asians with those sexy librarians you work with! (only so Brinbe can stop trying to creep on my sister who I only mentioned once).
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Brinbe

Yes, eventually we have to do the burger crawl, a karaoke meetup, and certainly not the last thing we do (but will likely kill off at least 65% of us) is MANDATORY SOJU SHOTS.

Hahahahahaha, was just fuckin around. I don't even remember that

But srsly sexy librarians.

And good meet-up y'all, def gotta do it again soon.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I liked our Generic Asian/White Guy/Generic Asian circle we had around the table. It was necessary though because WGs were keeping the GA Voltron from assembling into one ass kicking robot. It was great when Kuro got up and another GA with a Leafs hat (Alpha) sat down and we didn't notice.

I went straight to bed after ditching you guys at 12:00am. Now it's 20 to noon.

I hope we get another Torotno Asian council meeting soon.

Sober

Goddamn I just noticed I blinked in that picture. WHERE IS THE SECOND ONE KURO I KNOW THAT GUY TOOK TWO PICTURES

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn I just noticed I blinked in that picture. WHERE IS THE SECOND ONE KURO I KNOW THAT GUY TOOK TWO PICTURES

Evilmario looks smug
Quadratic and Krae_man look like demons
I look fat
Half the others are hidden

BELIEVE ME, THIS WAS THE BETTER PICTURE!

Dice//

Banned

Honestly there's few "real people" (ie, non-internet people) I talk games with so hell yes I'd love to nerd out and drink drinks.

Kuro: omg how have I never used that image for internet smart-assery?

Sober

Also from Kuro's picture, not pictured were:

whitehawk and his brilliant, beautiful head of hair
soultron, who was probably wearing shorts that night (teamwinter representin!)

Also from Kuro's picture, not pictured were:

whitehawk and his brilliant, beautiful head of hair
soultron, who was probably wearing shorts that night (teamwinter representin!)
lostandconfused and I were cut off for not bringing any portable gaming systems

Quadratic

Ouch, I look pretty trashed in that pic. That Coffee Porter was stronk. Good times. Even though didn't get a chance to talk to everyone, hope everyone had a good time.

The Mon Hun pre meetup was fun. We carried poor Sober to HR2. EM said in a dedicated sitting you can get to G rank in one go.

Maybe next time we can get Kuro up to G rank. By the time he got to the coffee shop the place was about to close (7pm WTF)

Pakkidis

Wait a minute, someone came with a neogaf shirt. LOL. Talk about hardcore. I'll probably come to one in the summertime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom