• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

robot

Team CG.

His eyes are closed because he's trying to hide the truth. It's always hard to look someone in the eyes when they're trying to hide something. Even the bandages are there to hide something. This...thing...is not human. It's a test to see if the rest of the CG army can emerge from the dark alleys of the world and fool us all. Don't be fooled! Rowdy Roddy Piper was right!

Freki

Fuck Reality!

eNjcAzd.png

Pachinko

So I'm sure everyone's noticed Joakim is an anagram of Kojima but what is mogren ? Also the CG debate is pretty silly , maybe the end part is .

javac

eXXUSxn.png

Team Real you crazy ass bastards. Its just because he behaves in such a weird goddam way that your CG alarms go off. That expression he makes at the end is just so beyond any kind of normal human reaction that you think its gotta be animation jank but is just poor acting.

I too was overwhelmed at first, but just let it in. It will all become clear.

Hmmmm...

When I look at the gifs, I notice the upper lip sticks ever so slightly to the lower lip when he opens his mouth due to moisture. That's some meticulous detail if it is CG.

I wanted to believe it was CG, but I don't think a detail like that would be in a game engine. Maybe one for a motion picture by ILM, but for a game, no.

Team Real for me.

Came in here to post this exact same thing. Look at his lips in the gifs. Getting the adhesiveness of the lips exactly and utterly perfect would be the absolute bleeding-edge of computer animation. I'm pretty sure it's not possible at all, right now.

eXXUSxn.png

Team Real.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I am officially in the Team "You are all crazy".

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
So I'm sure everyone's noticed Joakim is an anagram of Kojima but what is mogren ? Also the CG debate is pretty silly , maybe the end part is .

Project Ogre. Dunno what the M and N are for.

Top Bottom