• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr Dogg

eXXUSxn.png

Love to be proved wrong but no, just no.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
eNjcAzd.png

Although I like Blue better as color, so this pains me.

javac

Unlike that CG SNAKE, I have to rest. Farewell TeamCG, we shall transcend time and space once this is over. Believe.

Persona86

Banned
Kojima is going to announce that we are all part of the Fox Engine all along, our entire lives were merely a test to fine tune the Fox Engine to be ready for MGS5.

But wait how is that even possible!?

Nanomachines, son.

Kojima is going to announce that we are all part of the Fox Engine all along, our entire lives were merely a test to fine tune the Fox Engine to be ready for MGS5.

But wait how is that even possible!?

Nanomachines, son.

/Thread!

Edit:WOOT! TeamCG in the lead on the poll! Or is it the Pole?

javac

Huh, yea whatever now dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Joakim they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

GrayFoxPL

Huh, yea whatever now dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Joakim they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Too much red pills, man.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I'm not sure if people who take the red pill are trolling or being serious.

I don't have a strong opinion either way, but some of the more certain guys need to put their avatars where their mouths are.

At least one month avatar bets, with the losers getting Mogren's face.
GDpqqZv.png

Ok, I'm going to throw myself in this madness..
So might as well go crazy.

I think whoever said that this was Cliff Bleszinski is right, somehow him and Joakim Mogren seem to have the same set of teeth.
My conclusion is that this is Cliff with some CG somewhere on his face, the bandages, whatever...

Team CG
eNjcAzd.png

Plus it's funnier to play along.

Top Bottom