• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.
enjcazddozcs.png

Ah shit just took this.

What do I do know GAF...WHAT DO I DO NOW????

It is CG

People actually think this is CG? We've never seen anything this impressive before if it is. Not from movie studios, tech demos, anything.

That is kind of the point of hyping up your photorealistic face technology no?

Xun

I'm willing to be banned for a month if it turns out to be real. ;)

I can see a lot of errors in the animation.

Particulam

Neo Member
MOGREN is a Swedish anagram for "gnomer", which in English means gnomes.
And since gnomes are not real... :eek:

Nah this can't be CG guys, it looks too good.

EDIT:
31QwmH4.png

abrack08

I'm willing to be banned for a month if it turns out to be real. ;)

I can see a lot of errors in the animation.

Can you break it down for us?

And what exactly will constitute it turning out to be real? Someone else mentioned it, but it's not like Kojima is gonna get on stage and say "By the way, there was some controversy about an interview on GTTV, that dude was totally real"

Also, I would like to say, I would LOVE it if it was CGI. Not only would it be the first time I've been fooled by CG, but it would be a masterful job of trolling once again. Just don't see it.

Shikoro

I'm TeamCG.

As an animator it looks CG to me.

You can be the head of Pixar, but you are still wrong. Just like most people, if we're judging by the results.

Seriously, CoS in full swing in here...

Whatever, as a father I think it's real. I helped make an entire human being from scratch. I think I have a bit more authority than you on how to make people.

Beautiful.

I'm new to the thread so forgive me for repeating what has probably been said a lot, but those eyes give the CG away. I don't think I've ever seen a human do a slow half blink like that, unless they were purposely trying to.

That's still some really impressive stuff though.

Lol...I just tried and I simply cannot half blink like that…… ..not once, but I still think its not CG.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
How about if it's real everyone who bet on Team Real gets a blue username for a month, whereas everyone who bet on CG gets a red username for a month? Would tie in nicely with the pill color thing.

abrack08

How about if it's real everyone who bet on Team Real gets a blue username for a month, whereas everyone who bet on CG gets a red username for a month? Would tie in nicely with the pill color thing.

Red = mod. Also has nothing to do with who's right or wrong, just a way to identify groups. Would be cool though.

Red name?

Sweet, I can be a mod and ban all of team real.

Edit: Damn you, abrack08... you're banned too. Save yourself and join us.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Just watched it several more times in HD on Gametrailers and I'm even more confident now that this is a real person, there's noway this is CG. Nope.avi

You know, Keighley keeps repeating that he is the "Head CEO" There is no such thing as a Head CEO, right? It's just CEO.

Why are they trying to say fit the word "Head" in there?

TeamCG

Xun

Tell us more.

Please share with us.
I'm not trying to cop out, but it's hard for me to explain what I'm seeing.

The tangents in the animation look too clean for me. There's simply not enough weight involved with the eye movements, and the head motion looks very mocap to me.

It's still very impressive though.

Just gonna quote this for extra posterity.

You in deep now, boy
I don't mind having a month break from GAF anyway. ;)

Top Bottom