• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It would be hilarious if Kojima doesn't even acknowledge any of this at GDC so we will never know.

and then we know it was real.

31QwmH4.png

Sorian

Banned
Well if he doesn't acknowledge it then there's noway it was CG. Noone would create amazing CG like that and never talk about doing it.. ever.

I agree completely but if there were one man in the world who would do something like that......

xlarge.jpg

Tenrius

What if GDC comes up and they don't say whether he was real or CG? Or don't even mention any of this at all. Imagine the meltdowns.

EDIT: Oh, beaten and all that.

GQman2121

Banned
I think it says a lot that the producers behind the interview have not clarified one way or the other about this real or not question. The silence feeds the hype, which is Keightley job with these type of deals, but it's kind of appalling in the grand scheme of things.

Sorian

Banned
I think it says a lot that the producers behind the interview have not clarified one way or the other about this real or not question. The silence feeds the hype, which is Keightley job with these type of deals, but it's kind of appalling in the grand scheme of things.

How does it say a lot? In the interview itself, they said that they would answer questions at GDC. Whether this topic is inane or not has nothing to do with the fact that they won't break silence until, at least, when they said they would.

So some people think it's CG because they don't think it's possible to naturally look like Joakim?!

#TeamReal

Team cg thinks that a real person was used as a model for the interview.

There is a real person called joakim who was photographed and posted on twitter

And

A cg version of him used in the GTTV interview

Bandages hide what would normally show the imperfections in a cg photorealistic model

Mr. RHC

I had my fun on the first 30 or so pages of this thread:

That was gold. Thanks again RHC.

I just utilized your assist, we had the same idea! The one comment "I've never seen such white eyes" had me longing, lol.

I will not post the results of my analysis though, I don't want to spoil the fun! ^^

Hermii

If team CG actually wins this I will be happy to eat just crow for a weak, I want to belive its CG. But then again I want to belive there is a trillion dollars on my bank account.

Sorian

Banned
If team CG actually wins this I will be happy to eat just crow for a weak, I want to belive its CG. But then again I want to belive there is a trillion dollars on my bank account.

If team CG wins then that means there is a trillion dollars in your bank account. You'll have to transfer half to me though.

jgkspsx

So I'm supposed to believe the weird lighting and such is in a hotel room?

The "interview" is clearly a skit, and Keighley seems full of I-know-something-you-don't-know glee. It would be neat if Joakim were indeed CG. The interview actually seems totally pointless if he's not, but whatever.

Seik

Banned
Hmmm...

I'm really not sure about it, but since it's Kojima I believe that it could be CG, it's the ONLY man who would do such a thing.

#TeamCG!

I wish Kojima see this thread one day, I'm sure he'd read it entirely in delectation.

Sorian

Banned
Hmmm...

I'm really not sure about it, but since it's Kojima I believe that it could be CG, it's the ONLY man who would do such a thing.

#TeamCG!

I wish Kojima see this thread one day, I'm sure he'd read it entirely in delectation.

I hope Kojima is among us as we speak.

I'm totally Not Kojima

Last night I figured out the word that was scrambled in the third Purpose line:

A1qrDlE.png

l5aWEfP.gif

[ENHANCEMENT] OF COMBAT ABILITY FOLLOWING IMPAIRMENT

Big Boss nanomachines? Psycho Mantis powers? CG-enhanced Kojima?

GQman2121

Banned
moby_dick_games03k2g.gif

Anyone thinking this is CGI has to be trolling. There's just no way. But bravo to them and GTTV for coming up with an original idea to draw people in.

Top Bottom