• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Old? John Davison: "A special 1upyours this w/end. Think retro, think 2yrs ago".

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
thursday is good. i just wanted to be able to listen to it in one chunk while everyone else listens and I can't do that until thursday night :)

DuckRacer said:
Not coming tonight.
watchmen_dr-1.jpg

voltron

Approx how many hours away is "first thing in the morning"? Its 3pm in Australia.

Will I get it by tonight my time?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
voltron said:
Approx how many hours away is "first thing in the morning"? Its 3pm in Australia.

Will I get it by tonight my time?

It's 8 PM there now, so add 13 hours...9 AM....then add another 2 hours for general things....

Y2Kev said:
thursday is good. i just wanted to be able to listen to it in one chunk while everyone else listens and I can't do that until thursday night :)

that's pretty greedy

I just wanted it before I got swept up in Skate 2

Dot50Cal

Banned
What exactly is processing that takes several hours. I mean, Its an audio podcast, but unless hes running a 486, it shouldn't take longer than 1 minute or so to encode an mp3.

Puck

Banned
Dot50Cal said:
What exactly is processing that takes several hours. I mean, Its an audio podcast, but unless hes running a 486, it shouldn't take longer than 1 minute or so to encode an mp3.
At least 1 full listen through to cut out some, mistakes, issues, whatever, clean up some clips and a lot more. It isn't just a conversion of the source of many files directly into an mp3 for us to download like you think it is, lol.

Nif

Still nothing? :/ I need to get out of here soon, and I was hoping I'd have something to listen to for my drive.

witness

Bah, going away for the weekend tonight with no wifi access. I hope this ish goes up in the next 5 hours or so......

Nif said:
Still nothing? :/ I need to get out of here soon, and I was hoping I'd have something to listen to for my drive.

Even if this is legit, I still remember the 100s of "I'm going on Vacation where is yours" posts. Good times.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
like the ending of a mutual relationship in which you both promise to get together after some time off to have dinner and catch up, it just never seems to happen. lives move on, everybody's busy.

oh garnett, where does the time go?

Top Bottom