• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Opinion: Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most DISAPPOINTING games ever!

Ricky_Bee

Banned
I do think the game is to CP2020 TTRPG what the Witcher games are to the Witcher stories and so interesting for much the same reasons.

perkelson

"I have played for 10 hours, i did nothing or saw anything yet but this is bad game"
"gameplay is bad, i am yet to build my character from being zero but it is bad"

To me C77 feels like true next gen game while every other game is just two levels below it:
- Guns have no business being this good in open world game yet they do and in fact they are far better than most of dedicated shooters and for me personally they give best gun feel right now topping Destiny and Doom.
- Cars shouldn't have better physics than literally car driving game like GTA5 and yet they do being imo only worse to Forzahorizon
- it has no business being better at being DeusEx as open world game than actual DeusEx with its closed world and yet it is, moreover the more you play it the more it plays like MGS5

On top of that there is stuff that expected from CDPR game like:
- characters
- story
- side missions
- world design

Which all are above and beyond what TW3 delivered which already was sitting on top. TW3 feels like last gen game compared to 77 right now on those fronts.

Yes bugs deteriorate that for many people but once game will be patched this will be game people will play for years if not for multiple play-troughs to see whole story then for game-play itself and world doing multiple different builds etc.

77 started next gen without asking anyone for permission in both gameplay and graphics.

Last edited:
"I have played for 10 hours, i did nothing or saw anything yet but this is bad game"
"gameplay is bad, i am yet to build my character from being zero but it is bad"

To me C77 feels like true next gen game while every other game is just two levels below it:
- Guns have no business being this good in open world game yet they do and in fact they are far better than most of dedicated shooters and for me personally they give best gun feel right now topping Destiny and Doom.
- Cars shouldn't have better physics than literally car driving game like GTA5 and yet they do being imo only worse to Forzahorizon
- it has no business being better at being DeusEx as open world game than actual DeusEx with its closed world and yet it is, moreover the more you play it the more it plays like MGS5

On top of that there is stuff that expected from CDPR game like:
- characters
- story
- side missions
- world design

Which all are above and beyond what TW3 delivered which already was sitting on top. TW3 feels like last gen game compared to 77 right now on those fronts.

Yes bugs deteriorate that for many people but once game will be patched this will be game people will play for years if not for multiple play-troughs to see whole story then for game-play itself and world doing multiple different builds etc.

77 started next gen without asking anyone for permission in both gameplay and graphics.

I can't tell if this is trolling

Gunplay better than Destiny or DOOMs

Janky Ass Driving is second only to FH4

Please no more :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Also worth noting how much better just about everything looks in the 2018 gameplay demo than in the final game.

The demo starts with the mission of saving a corpo girl from scavengers. At one point both V and a brute blast at each other through a destructible wall.

Correct me if I'm wrong but after finishing the campaign this is the single real-time destructible wall in the entire game. None of that ever happens again. Also notice Jackie actually dodging bullets hiding in cover, to tackle the brute after you flank him. This is also completely scripted and never happens in the release.

The whole thing looks like it had tons of amazing deep emergent systems in development, that were at some point cut entirely so what's left remotely works and can be shipped and the commentary makes it even more embarassing.
Don't have time to re-watch the whole thing now but see for yourself if you played the game, quite an insight into what it could have been.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Seriously, refund the game if you buy it on consoles. The console versions has too many issues unlike the PC version

TriSuit666

Banned
not to mention the gig quests that are the question marks and exclamation point arent just filler people! they are very side missions/quests that help build your character a ton.

the more I play this game, the more fucking confident I am in it. and the more confident I am that you motherfuckers were trying to steer me in the wrong direction lol now i got a bone to pick, because you guys are having people think this game is bad....

I got the Piggyback CE Game Guide yesterday, and thumbing through it, there's so much more depth to the systems, that is a real shame hasn't been communicated effectively.

I do wish though, they'd spent less time putting in fancy easter eggs nodding to other Cyberpunk fiction (and Death Stranding) and more time squashing the issues.

Reading the book to me does make it feel like the scale of the game got away from CDPR and it's got much more to give us once the bugs have been ironed out - that's why I'm leaving it alone to allow for a few more patches and finishing off other games.

But you could say which big game of the last couple of years hasn't launched in a broken, buggy state at least on the PC? RDR2 (yikes), Horizon: ZD (ps4 players guffawed), Control (Ray Tracing boned everyone in the butt), Flight Simulator 2020 (oooof).

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
I've read stories which assure that that's not the case.. I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm sure I'll eventually play this game as a gunslinger, it's just I've been waiting 8 months to play it with perfect stealth so I'm giving that a red hot try~

I can safely say those stories are not true. You can actually take the stealth approach if you want, for many side missions that involves infiltrating a building to retrieve a key item or rescue hostage (eg 'Flying Drugs' or 'Full Disclosure ' mission). There's going to be some missions which involves mandatory killing of course.

Last edited:

Isendurl

Also worth noting how much better just about everything looks in the 2018 gameplay demo than in the final game.

The demo starts with the mission of saving a corpo girl from scavengers. At one point both V and a brute blast at each other through a destructible wall.

Correct me if I'm wrong but after finishing the campaign this is the single real-time destructible wall in the entire game. None of that ever happens again. Also notice Jackie actually dodging bullets hiding in cover, to tackle the brute after you flank him. This is also completely scripted and never happens in the release.

The whole thing looks like it had tons of amazing deep emergent systems in development, that were at some point cut entirely so what's left remotely works and can be shipped and the commentary makes it even more embarassing.
Don't have time to re-watch the whole thing now but see for yourself if you played the game, quite an insight into what it could have been.

I mean, I watched the video its almost exactly the same as it is in final game. Only major difference is that the final game looks even better. And there is a lot of destructible environment in the game, maybe not entire walls, but c'mon, did anyone really think that wasn't scripted? You people really need to learn what is vertical slice.

Last edited:

That doesn't look better than the PC version but the destruction does.

Jackie does help you take him down in the real release, though? If you approach it the way it's done in the video.

The Scav car chase is better, though, there's like a body falling out you run over and shit, way more exciting... but again, visuals are actually a lot worse, look way more washed out.

This Maelstrom section has way less shit in the environment than it does on PC in the final version, again worse looking. The guy makes it sound like you can go in guns blazing, though, and I'm pretty sure you can't start that mission that way? Dum Dum has a different voice actor. Dialogue different, seems like the story was once slightly different. It's actually missing dialogue options here. Hey, you can tell enemies were bullet sponges in 2018! Why were people complaining now?

By the way whole video is watermarked at the top saying "Does not represent final look of the game"

MarlboroRed

I'm somewhat underwhelmed as well. I don't hate the game, I'm enjoying my time with it for sure. But after 7 years of waiting, coming from the absolute high that was Witcher III and after what felt like endless delays, I simply expected more.

But so far, apart from the way Night City is build and looks, nothing really stands out as exceptional to me. Everything feels so.. rigid.
And I don't think I will end up replaying it for a while when I'm done with the story, either.

I guess Red Dead II raised the bar too high in terms of what I want and expect from a next gen open world, or rather what could be delivered. If anything, Cyberpunk has me excited for what Rockstar might deliver with GTAVI.

Bartski

Gold Member
I mean, I watched the video its almost exactly the same as it is in final game. Only major difference is that the final game looks even better. And there is a lot of destructible environment in the game, maybe not entire walls, but common, did anyone really think that wasn't scripted? You people really need to learn what is vertical slice.
What exactly I need to learn about a vertical slice and what does it have to do with anything? Obviously this demo from 2018 was a vertical slice developed to be shown to the public.
Aside from making some outlandish claims about what should we expect of the game world, it shows a bunch of systems that are still visible in the final game but ONLY in those specific moments that were in the demo. They're not examples of systems you find in the game as everyone thought in 2018, they're the only instance of their actual implementation, most likely a result of being developed for that vertical slice alone at that time. Like pulling the gun while talking to Royce having an actual impact on how the dialog continues, or cyber-implanting at ripperdoc as something more browsing the menu.

Feel free to prove me wrong and link a video showing this type of destructible environment from the final game or any kind of emergent non-scripted AI behavior, or pulling a gun during dialog that results in anything else than an instant firefight.

Isendurl

What exactly I need to learn about a vertical slice and what does it have to do with anything? Obviously this demo from 2018 was a vertical slice developed to be shown to the public.
Aside from making some outlandish claims about what should we expect of the game world, it shows a bunch of systems that are still visible in the final game but ONLY in those specific moments that were in the demo. They're not examples of systems you find in the game as everyone thought in 2018, they're the only instance of their actual implementation, most likely a result of being developed for that vertical slice alone at that time. Like pulling the gun while talking to Royce having an actual impact on how the dialog continues, or cyber-implanting at ripperdoc as something more browsing the menu.

Feel free to prove me wrong and link a video showing this type of destructible environment from the final game or any kind of emergent non-scripted AI behavior, or pulling a gun during dialog that results in anything else than an instant firefight.

Well I just gonna say that you are a victim of your own hype if you seriously thought that you will be able to take out your gun in every dialogue, or that you will be able to destroy every wall in the game. That just seems ridiculous to me, I would recommend not to watch vertical slices in the future, just so you are not disappointed.

Last edited:

assurdum

Banned
First of all, I’m a huge fan of the Withcer 3, best RPG experience this generation for me and CDPR have raised my expectations for their upcoming cyberpunk style Role Playing Game mindblowingly high! Played 10 hours thus far on PS5 and the game never comes close to my expectations! CDPR made a huge mistake with this game and raised the expectations and pre release hype for this game insanely high!
Cyberpunk 2077 should have been a next gen only title and would come in 2022 at least. It still needed huge amount of development time. Definitely unfinished project.
Aside from the unprecedented BUGs and glitches, gameplay and RPG mechanisms are Meh at best!

Also Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 and Xbone is nothing short of a disaster tho!

what the fuck CD Projekt Red?!
I can't speak about CP2077 but in The Witcher 3, if you forget for a second the story or the atmosphere, isn't it neither that incredible as a "pure" RPG game, far the contrary. Don't get me wrong, I adored it, but the gameplay/combat system was just terrible, as the controls, the grow system of the character bad balanced (thoughtful just for the first levels, but very "easy peasy" after a dozen of hours). If you bought Cyberpunk expecting a new standard in the RPG universe, it is the first big mistake, there wasn't nothing which indicated that, looking to their previous feedbacks.

Last edited:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
TLOUS2 and AC:Unity

8nbO.gif

Bartski

Gold Member
if you seriously thought that you will be able to take out your gun in every dialog, or that you will be able to destroy every wall in the game. That just seems ridiculous to me

I never said nor suggested anything remotely close to that. Just watch the video. It clearly paints a picture of a game with way deeper gameplay systems that were shipped, such as ways of interacting with the world and how this interaction is presented on screen. It's much more advanced than what we eventually got. What seems ridiculous to me is that the argument here is that it's all irrelevant 'cause looks better on a high-end PC.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
OP if this is not just a rant but a serious opinion, then I suggest you try to play TLOU2.

Yeah game has some shitty bugs, and should never been released in that state.
TLoU2 not having any bugs is like the only thing it has going on for it.

El_Cinefilo

Honestly so far (about 35 hours in for me) on Series X, I'm having a 9/10 experience. I went in expecting CyberWitcher 2077 not GTApunk 2077 though.

I didn't read many of the previews before playing though (just watched the Night City wires). I think if I'd gone in expecting and wanting the open world to behave like a GTA game with Yakuza level side activities (not quests) and NPCs that were kind of an combination of what they are in Watch Dogs Legion and Shenmue then I would have been really disappointed.

The only impression I got from previews that I was disappointed by was that the lifepath choices were going to be much longer in the beginning and have more of an effect on your playstyle.

Isendurl

I never said nor suggested anything remotely close to that. Just watch the video. It clearly paints a picture of a game with way deeper gameplay systems that were shipped, such as ways of interacting with the world and how this interaction is presented on screen. It's much more advanced than what we eventually got. What seems ridiculous to me is that the argument here is that it's all irrelevant 'cause looks better on a high-end PC.

I guest I just dont see what you see in that footage, to me its shockingly similar to what we got. In fact try to watch similar video for The Witcher 3. The storyline is completely different than what we got in the final game.

Guilty_AI

I've been really enjoying it on PC.

Could Gaf just give me a list of the games I'm allowed to enjoy? I know Sony first party, but what else? Which waifu simulators?
Play VA-11 Hall-A for the definitive cyberpunk experience + wifes

9rAjQgG.jpg

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
I find it hilarious that the two biggest Cyberpunk haters I see here are the two biggest Sony Defence Force Warriors, what gives? Can you guys not accept that for once an amazing game has come in that isn't made from SIE?

I think this is the most boring and repetitive hate train ever constructed, most arguments fall flat, the gameplay systems are all pretty good, of course some aren't as great as other games (Police AI compared to GTA V for example), but the game makes up for that by a story better than any GTA ever made. The graphics are still gorgeous on a PS5 running the PS4 version in backwards compatibility, the glitches are way more infrequent than any hater of the game would lead you to believe, the characters are some of the best in any game period, the soundtrack is phenomenal, the open world is one of the best of all time, nothing comes close to Night City's verticality and sheer density with its towering skyscrapers that actually feel like skyscrapers and not flat textures, it has real changes in architecture when you go from one place to another, it feels like a real place not just an assortment of building placeholders jammed around roads like most games.

Is this game the second coming of Christ? No it is not, but I don't think anyone who thinks rationally should've ever expected that, if this game didn't meet your expectations as you wildly overestimated what the game would be that's your fault and noone else's, especially when most people who say it is disappointing can't bring up any real point to support their stance, this is an outstanding title and one of the best games of the generation, no doubt about it.

ThisIsMyDog

I feel like for some people game can be either only great or shit, nothing between.

Cyberpunk is good game, 7-8/10 but nothing close to being perfekt, the best game ever created with every possible mechanic in it.

And I think that's why some people have such a pain in the ass now, because they didn't get a game that will heal their problems and ensure peace in the world.

I feel like for some people game can be either only great or shit, nothing between.

Cyberpunk is good game, 7-8/10 but nothing close to being perfekt, the best game ever created with every possible mechanic in it.

And I think that's why some people have such a pain in the ass now, because they didn't get a game that will heal their problems and ensure peace in the world.

This game was meant to cure my depression and thanks to CDPR I'm going to have to kill myself next week

The AI might have been able to talk me out of it but they're too fucking stupid

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
Endless bugs
Trash base console performance.
Good looking open world with nothing to do in.
Busted AI, like cops being dumber than old ps2 gta games. People in the world barely have any pathfinding.
Features they promised before completely missing from the full game release.

After all the hype game being nothing more than slightly bigger Deus Ex, nothing revolutionary and worth the years of hype.

I agree OP.

Sorcerer

I know I am going to get shit for this but from what I have seen of Cyberpunk it seems to take a lot of inspiration from Quantic Dreams "Omikron". Of course Cyberpunk is Omikron on technological steroids but it seems that Omikron could have been a very rough blueprint for the game.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that the two biggest Cyberpunk haters I see here are the two biggest Sony Defence Force Warriors, what gives? Can you guys not accept that for once an amazing game has come in that isn't made from SIE?

I think this is the most boring and repetitive hate train ever constructed, most arguments fall flat, the gameplay systems are all pretty good, of course some aren't as great as other games (Police AI compared to GTA V for example), but the game makes up for that by a story better than any GTA ever made. The graphics are still gorgeous on a PS5 running the PS4 version in backwards compatibility, the glitches are way more infrequent than any hater of the game would lead you to believe, the characters are some of the best in any game period, the soundtrack is phenomenal, the open world is one of the best of all time, nothing comes close to Night City's verticality and sheer density with its towering skyscrapers that actually feel like skyscrapers and not flat textures, it has real changes in architecture when you go from one place to another, it feels like a real place not just an assortment of building placeholders jammed around roads like most games.

Is this game the second coming of Christ? No it is not, but I don't think anyone who thinks rationally should've ever expected that, if this game didn't meet your expectations as you wildly overestimated what the game would be that's your fault and noone else's, especially when most people who say it is disappointing can't bring up any real point to support their stance, this is an outstanding title and one of the best games of the generation, no doubt about it.

Nothing to do with it being a multiplat. The dissapointment is all over the internet. Believing this is just a case of SonyGaf is a weak ass argument

It's a pretty looking game that nails the cyberpunk setting with good writing for its side and main missons. Everything else falls flat on its ass

Last edited:

prag16

Banned
Absolute fucking truth. RDR2 is an incredible, polished, detail-rish game that is just not that fun to play. CP2077 has pulled me in with fun quests adj good writing and a world I actually want to be in.
Absolutely agree. RDR2 is "better" in so many ways. But in the end it bored me and it will be a long time before I pick it back up again if I ever do. CP2077 on the other hand has me drowning in the world they've built (in a good way) and I can't get enough. This has pulled me in more than any game I've played in the past five years.

Most can be fixed/added.

Good Luck CDP.

welp guys I guess we have a stalemate, you posted a negative, I posted a positive. shall we keep going?

how about for every negative review I'll post a positive one lol we'll see who....has more at the end eh?
Both of these can be true. Hopefully they fix some of the stuff from that reddit list; most of it is legitimate. The one that stuck out for me the most is the horrendous driving mechanics/controls. But at the same time I am in strong agreement with the second post there based on my experience with the game so far.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Except it doesn't fall flat on its arse.

People overhyped it, it's their fault.
Companies need to be blamed for their own hype sometimes, but in this case, when I watch the old demos and stuff, I feel like we got the game they promised. Wall-running aside, this isn't some Fable situation where the dev talked a lot of shit about stuff they just couldn't do.

iJudged

Banned

This is the advert they are spamming all over the Internet RIGHT NOW! go on reddit on any gaming board and this thing will pop up to try and sell you the game.

They marketed this and still market this as the greatest GTA game to not be called GTA. Nothing in this trailer happens in game, this literally never happens, its one huge con.

The only diffrence with the reddit version is it then trys to sell you it on xbox...

EACH PASSING DAY I AM GlaAdDder i didn't purchase it, yet.

INC

Gold Member
ill play it in 6 months to a years time

by then most bigs will be done and modding will be underway

Last edited:

Dr.D00p

The only disappointing thing about this game so far is that my attempt to get inside PanAms pants is going badly, doubly disappointing seeing as I'm playing as a female.

Last edited:

Hinedorf

Banned
Agree with OP, sold us a bag of goods based on successful history with Witcher and then completely launched a broken game clearly because there were SO MANY PRE ORDERS the executives would rather push out a broken game so they can collect $ in 2020.

I have a PC that blows away the spec and it still plays so poorly optimized and runs WAY HOTTER than any PC game should to the point I have a general fear of playing it even on LOW SETTINGS and I have a 2080 TI.

Going to call it right now, Witcher 3 was an accident, Witcher 4 will be exactly what Cyberpunk was. Too big to fail too corrupt to change.

zkorejo

Disappointment stems from high expectations. I do believe the game has alot of issues and bugs. Like, Law system is non-existent, there should be character customization options, driving could have been better, I dont think its bad but its only good when you're driving an expensive car that you cant find on the streets. And ofcourse bugs, lots of bugs especially for last gen consoles.

That being said, I dont think its the most disappointing game though. I does alot of good too. The character depth, the story, the consequences, the different routes, the world, the city, the side quests are even better than TW3. Lots of content, different ways a player can build their character and invest perk and skill points in.

There are bugs and some things missing for sure, but it is still a great game. People's expectations were way too high, I went in with zero hype (since im not a cyberpunk genre fan) and I am enjoying the hell out of this game.

MetalRain

I think it's great. It's kind of like Deus Ex and Dying Light made baby that misbehaves sometimes. Not a masterpiece some people anticipated, but not terrible either.

I like gunplay and exploration in this game. I really appreciate verticality in the city. Double jump really changes how you traverse otherwise quite convoluted maze of roads and walkways.

There are small glitches everywhere, medium ones often and big ones now and then. One that really frustrates me is how hacking mode can get stuck if you in the heat of battle press many keys at once, it's like game skips a beat and then doesn't register that button was released.

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
Disappointment stems from high expectations. I do believe the game has alot of issues and bugs. Like, Law system is non-existent, there should be character customization options, driving could have been better, I dont think its bad but its only good when you're driving an expensive car that you cant find on the streets. And ofcourse bugs, lots of bugs especially for last gen consoles.

That being said, I dont think its the most disappointing game though. I does alot of good too. The character depth, the story, the consequences, the different routes, the world, the city, the side quests are even better than TW3. Lots of content, different ways a player can build their character and invest perk and skill points in.

There are bugs and some things missing for sure, but it is still a great game. People's expectations were way too high, I went in with zero hype (since im not a cyberpunk genre fan) and I am enjoying the hell out of this game.

Coming from W3 of course people have high expectations but they dropped the ball badly on this one. All the reputation they’ve build for the W3 they lost here.

zkorejo

Coming from W3 of course people have high expectations but they dropped the ball badly on this one. All the reputation they’ve build for the W3 they lost here.
I wont deny that. They clearly needed more time but decided to release the game early because they had to probably meet deadlines given to the board or were at the risk of losing stock. That part sucks because its CDPR, the supposed savior of the gaming industry. But its not the first game that had a buggy launch and will not be the last. IMO People are overreacting because they didnt see it coming from CDPR.

I call this hyperbole because I know they will fix the bugs in the coming months and then when the anger dies down, people will come around to appreciate the good parts of the game. So yeah, they brought this on themselves by setting high expectations and not delivering at launch, but once the game is fixed, people will realize the game is really good at what it focuses on.

hemo memo

Gold Member
I wont deny that. They clearly needed more time but decided to release the game early because they had to probably meet deadlines given to the board or were at the risk of losing stock. That part sucks because its CDPR, the supposed savior of the gaming industry. But its not the first game that had a buggy launch and will not be the last. IMO People are overreacting because they didnt see it coming from CDPR.

I call this hyperbole because I know they will fix the bugs in the coming months and then when the anger dies down, people will come around to appreciate the good parts of the game. So yeah, they brought this on themselves by setting high expectations and not delivering at launch, but once the game is fixed, people will realize the game is really good at what it focuses on.

It’ll be remembered for this messy launch and MC score for consoles will be brought up in discussions. That won’t go away no matter how they fix the game as it is the nature of reviews and first impressions.

Last edited:

wOs

If that's your opinion I won't dispute it. Not my opinion. Certainly not ever. Hell I'd say Mafia 3 was more of a let down.

thief183

I don't think I've ever felt so immersed in any other game and the way the quest are presented to you is outstanding, I also think that many ppl didn't realize that when you hear npc talking if you stand close to them you will be able tointeract with them and eventually start new quests.

So a little example, I went to take a quest in a bar, I decided to "roleplay" a little bit and walked throu it, there were 2 npc having a discussion, I took a drink and listened looking at them, and suddenly one of them asked me "what are you looking at?" that was mind blowing, it started a cool quest line and it was so immersive that elevated this game to gotg for me.

Honestly, I don't care for console players, it just pisses me off that Cyberpunk is getting shitted at when it could have been the game to end all games.

zkorejo

The it’ll be remembered for this messy launch and MC score for consoles will be brought up in discussions. That won’t go away no matter how they fix the game as it is the nature of reviews and first impressions.
Skyrim had a buggy launch, so did TW3 and numerous other games that went on to be top games eventually. Nobody remembers that because once bugs were squashed, there was a gem of a game underneath that. Same will be the case with this one.

Starfield

Now that Cyberpunk 2077 is out and is basically a bug-ridden piece of work leaving lots of promises left to be desired I think it should be fairly obvious who is the boss in terms of world design and immersion.

CP77 you can barely call an RPG, a "soft-RPG" if you wanna call it like that but even that is a scratch.

Night City is a beautiful beutiful place to explore, but exploration rarely gets rewarded (except for randomly generated loot like in every other loot shooter).

CP is taking the edge in quest design and story but thats it. Everything feels stiff and non-immersive in Night City. Theres just...not much to do.

Bethesda Game Studios games are full of details, world design, little things you notice and discover while exploring. It feels like a living and breathing world. Every Character you encounter has a meaning, a name a background. Unlike dozens of mindless bots repeating the same sentence over and over in Night City.

Theres so many factions in their games you can choose to join, or not. Theres random encounters that might lead to unexplored vistas and whatnot. Theres just SO much to do and not do. Its all your choice, your freedom.

Night City doesnt give you freedom. Cyberpunk feels like a real short quicky. It gets you off in like 10 seconds and after that it falls flat. BGS games come with the full package, foreplay, sex toys, kissing, fingering, you name it.

Now that the stage is free and we know what Cyberpunk is and where it failed there is only one thing to do. Look up to the stars and imagine....

STARFIELD

tl;dr: TES, Fallout good, Cyberpunk 2077 not as good

Top Bottom