• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oreshika releasing on PSVita on March 3rd/4th. Digital only,19.99 $/€

Playstation EU
Playstation US

It’s been a long time since we’ve brought you any news on Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, but I’m excited to announce that this unique JRPG will be available as a digital download on PS Vita via PlayStation Store for €19.99 from 4th March!

I think this is what most people expected, but it's cheaper than I thought! Day 1

Pennywise

18707246_Honey-Badger-Dance.gif

Great for that price.

Loudninja

It’s been a long time since we’ve brought you any news on Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, but I’m excited to announce that this unique JRPG will be available as a digital download on PS Vita via PlayStation Store for $19.99 starting on March 3rd!
So what does Oreshika bring to fans of the genre? Well, first of all there’s the striking graphic style. Set in ancient Japan, the game art delivers a rich world inspired by traditional brush paintings of the Heian era. You’ll be exploring a beautiful, watercolor world filled with weird and wonderful creatures based on Japanese mythology. Oh, and we’ve kept the fantastic Japanese voiceover which fits in with the atmosphere perfectly.

The gameplay is quite unique, too. In Oreshika, you’ll take control of a clan whose bloodlines have been struck with two terrible curses — a Curse of Ephemerality, and a Curse of Broken Lineage.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...nes-coming-to-ps-vita-on-march-3rd/#sf7537843

Wait a minute.

And while we’re on the topic of gods, I should mention that for a period of two weeks from launch, you’ll receive the gods Kiri no Mashū and Tonkararin as a special bonus when you purchase the game! So make sure you don’t miss out on this chance to bag these two rare gods that can’t otherwise be unlocked through gameplay.

For fuck's sake.

SerTapTap

I'm intrigued by this. Do I need to have played its predecessor first?

It kind of sounds like you might enjoy it more if you don't...sequel apparently changes some fairly major stuff from the first that people liked. I don't think it came out in the west/english anyway though.

bigkrev

March 3rd.... possibly a free PS Plus game for the month?

If not, they did a good job with the price. I'd hope that people that said they weren't buying it because it was digital only will bite at the reduced price

Always thought this game looked amazing. Glad we're getting it in the west now and so very soon too! But gawd ANOTHER March release.

Digital only? Screw you Sony, it's incredible way they keep disappointing me even though I basically expected nothing from them...

I can't believe this is out so soon and for so cheap, I was expecting June and $40

I didn't need another goddamn guaranteed purchase in March, that month is a bloodbath as it is

JJP12

It's alive! I didn't expect it to come out so soon and at only 20 bucks. Definitely very excited for this one.

Venfayth

I started playing Massive Chalice but I realized how little I enjoy the mechanic where your characters are constantly dying. It sounds like this has the same thing going on. I think I'll pass, but it's great that it's coming here.

They don't mention the game at their press conferences or even acknowledge its existence by uploading some trailers to get hyped about on their own YT channel and bam, simple blog post saying game comes out in 2 weeks.

Congrats Sony for sending another game to bomb.

Top Bottom