• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (Vita/ JRPG) announced for western release

Shinriji

gFVrJ6s.jpg

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...ta-freedom-wars-oreshika-coming-soon-ps-vita/

Next up we have Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines which is one that you JRPG fans need to have on your radar. “What does ‘Oreshika’ mean?”, I hear you cry. Actually the full title in Japanese is ‘Ore no Shikabane wo Koete Yuke’ which means something along the lines of ‘Go Forth Over My Dead Body’.

In case you haven’t guessed it by now it’s an RPG in which you take charge of an ancient Japanese clan that have been cursed with a maximum lifespan of just 2 years. Your task is to lead the clan on their quest to lift the curse and enlist the help of gods inspired by Japanese mythology to make sure each new generation of the clan is more powerful than the last.

Amazing week for the vita.

JP COVER

img_package_01_zps1677ecaa.png

sense

yes!!!! I can't wait for this jrpg and it looks totally up my alley. was in need of a good jrpg after persona games.

Clov

Three localization announcements in one day, and one of them was OreShika? This is shaping up to be an amazing day!

Holy I didn't think this would ever come over. Day one!

SSD and Freedom Wars aren't too much of a surprise but they're also more than welcome.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Very cool to see this come out. Am waiting for a localized trailer so can show friends. Great series though and very surprised that its being released. Shows that Sony is pretty serious bout getting more titles out on the system this year.

Drayco21

Freedom Wars looks like it could be cool, and Soul Sacrifice Delta just seems like more not-Monster Hunter I won't be into, but this seems like a really cool pitch- I'll buy this at some point for sure. Glad to see so much Vita localization news.

Vita Means Life is pretty much our Hail Hydra at this point, right?

randomkid

All right all right, this is the localization announcement I was waiting for! Finally something for the likes of me, mad excited.

takoyaki

Freedom Wars AND Ore no Shikabane2 announced on the same day, Vita really means life!

Godspeed to whoever has to localize OnS2, the Japanese in the first one was pretty hardcore (old Kanji, no Furigana, hundred of obscure monster names,...) I never thought they would release the game outside of Japan.

Aww yiss, this is the one I'm interested in. Good to finally have a confirmation that it's being localised. Now we just need the immaculate cover art to remain largely the same when it hits Western shelves.

will never happen

Top Bottom