• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orgasm-age: My girlfriend REFUSES to have an orgasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl will. not. have an orgasm. Her excuse? "I think it would be a bad idea." She's never even masturbated, because, "What's the point?" (?!?!). She is, however, completely addicted to sex, so it's not like she wouldn't enjoy it.

Whenever she's close, she bucks and tries to squirm away, and if I keep going, she turns violent, kicking me (sometimes in the face) until I stop.

I basically need to convince her to give it a shot (I can't believe I would need to convince anyone to have a ****ing ORGASM). What kind of argument would you make to a chronic orgasmavirgin?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
find a better girl.

alternatively, pull out and go and blow in the bathroom for 12 weeks straight, every single time. see how she likes it.

Fairly Incredible said:
Whenever she's close, she bucks and tries to squirm away, and if I keep going, she turns violent, kicking me (sometimes in the face) until I stop.

Bite her on the neck like cats do.

LakeEarth

Trust me, once she cums once she'll never doubt you again. The one girlfriend I had that never orgasmed, I went down on her for ages. She has to get used to the feeling, then find the right mental state to get passed the "activation energy" of the female orgasm. Yes, I just used chemistry for an orgasm analogy.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
does she look at her crotch and scream "BAD VAGINA" as well?

bud

scissor.jpg

Fairly Incredible said:
This girl will. not. have an orgasm. Her excuse? "I think it would be a bad idea." She's never even masturbated, because, "What's the point?" (?!?!). She is, however, completely addicted to sex, so it's not like she wouldn't enjoy it.

I basically need to convince her to give it a shot (I can't believe I would need to convince anyone to have a ****ing ORGASM). What kind of argument would you make to a chronic orgasmavirgin?

She could be a squirter, for many women its sort of embarrassing.

gprime

OG_Original Gamer said:
She could be a squirter, for many women its sort of embarrassing.

This makes the most sense.

Ask her if she wants to do it in the shower... see what her reaction is :)

Yixian

Banned
I'm beinning to realise that NeoGAF is as much a forum for discussing personal sexual problems as it is games.

It sounds to me like she's afraid of squirting. You're going to have to convince her that it's perfectly normal and ok, but do it in a subtle manner so she won't know you understand her fear. Wear a raincoat during foreplay. That will make her think "does he know why I'm this way?" Girls love it when they think you know stuff about them dude, trust me. After that put some seeds in your bed or something. She'll get it by then, and after that it's smooth sailing.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
PhoenixDark said:
It sounds to me like she's afraid of squirting. You're going to have to convince her that it's perfectly normal and ok, but do it in a subtle manner so she won't know you understand her fear. Wear a raincoat during foreplay. That will make her think "does he know why I'm this way?" Girls love it when they think you know stuff about them dude, trust me. After that put some seeds in your bed or something. She'll get it by then, and after that it's smooth sailing.

listen to him! he knows!

Fairly Incredible said:
I don't think she's a squirter-- she says she never has. Plus there's always a towel handy, so...

Yeah, because you're certainly getting the whole story when she says it's a "bad idea." PD has the right idea although a sponge condom seems more practical.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
PhoenixDark said:
poser

bud said:
scissor.jpg
OK, I've tried, but I still have no idea what the scissors mean.

Anyway, some more excuses she's used:
"I don't see what the big deal is."
"It doesn't seem worth it."

I honestly think she believes that, too. So really I need to convince her in some way...

Fairly Incredible said:

Tie her up man.

NotWii

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Smooth sailing on a tidal wave of orgasmic fluid?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Fairly Incredible said:
Oh, she's right here reading along. She says it's "pretty amusing", but she remains unconvinced... :/
bullshit.jpg

Kolgar

I think she has another boyfriend and she's saving her orgasms for him.

Him: "You're not ****ing around on me, are you?"

Her: "But I only orgasm with you."

fmcato

Fairly Incredible said:
Oh, she's right here reading along. She says it's "pretty amusing", but she remains unconvinced... :/

Lady, just fake it so he'll shut up. You were gonna do it anyway.

If I had to guess I wouldn't say its a "squirting" issue, but more likely a sensitivity issue. Some women have overly sensitive clits or bundles of nerves in their vagina. More than feeling good and leading to an orgasm, direct stimulation in these places just tickles the shit out of them and they can't stand it and have to stop. You should slowly warm her up with some foreplay gradually give her more stimulation, and see how she reacts.

If you want to satisfy her you'll need to communicate better, and possibly change your foreplay/sex routine to accommodate her needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom