• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orgasm-age: My girlfriend REFUSES to have an orgasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford Prefect said:
No, looks like I win. I did it GAF! I uncovered the mystery! Mods, edit the title to include "PD pic inside!"

This can only lead to your ruin :lol

Sorry to burst your bubble but he posted that one and another in the Post your picture thread a few days ago... :(

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
OxtheMidget said:
Sorry to burst your bubble but he posted that one and another in the Post your picture thread a few days ago... :(
bruno_s.jpg

I lose :(

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ford Prefect said:
No, looks like I win. I did it GAF! I uncovered the mystery! Mods, edit the title to include "PD pic inside!"

This can only lead to your ruin :lol

if this would have been a pic of Konex I would have given you an award

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
KidGalactus said:
Pretty much what I thought after hearing your voice, dude

well 6'3" 221lbs could be lanky in some cultures dude...

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
Girls who haven't experienced orgasm isn't as shocking as it sounds. I know at least 4 girls who have NEVER had an orgasm.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
joshcryer said:
Girls who haven't experienced orgasm isn't as shocking as it sounds. I know at least 4 girls who have NEVER had an orgasm.
Wow. That's exactly what is being discussed. Spot on.

bumpkin

Maybe she's one of those chicks who gushes like a fountain when she gets off. *shrug* I could see that as a reason not to... It would probably be embarassing.

AVclub

Four pages? Nice.

If this is a real situation, the solution is simple: Dump the bitch.

There can only be a couple of reasons why she is resisting: Either she's got too much baggage to allow herself to enjoy sex, in which case a future with her will be grim. Or she just doesn't want to enjoy it with you. Which means she's probably just sticking with you long enough to find a real man.

What we know for sure is that she's currently lying to you. It's not possible for her to know that an orgasm would be bad if she's never had one. You can try the whole reverse psychology ploy of suggesting she couldn't orgasm even if she wanted to, but what would be the point of that? Having to talk someone into enjoying sex is completely misguided.

Find someone who's not holding back in bed or on the couch or in the airplane bathroom. The two of you can share some amusing pillow talk about the chick in your past that refused to cum and how you decided to end things after reading a video game message board.

Kolgar

AVclub said:
Four pages? Nice.

There can only be a couple of reasons why she is resisting: Either she's got too much baggage to allow herself to enjoy sex, in which case a future with her will be grim. Or she just doesn't want to enjoy it with you. Which means she's probably just sticking with you long enough to find a real man.

What we know for sure is that she's currently lying to you. It's not possible for her to know that an orgasm would be bad if she's never had one. You can try the whole reverse psychology ploy of suggesting she couldn't orgasm even if she wanted to, but what would be the point of that? Having to talk someone into enjoying sex is completely misguided.

Find someone who's not holding back in bed or on the couch or in the airplane bathroom. The two of you can share some amusing pillow talk about the chick in your past that refused to cum and how you decided to end things after reading a video game message board.

:lol :lol :lol IAWTP. You know, this whole thing is stupid. Is she stupid? Something is tragically wrong. Remember, dude, there are other fish in the sea. You certainly don't need some bitch kicking you in the face whilst having sex - say sayonara and enjoy the fruits that life has to offer, with a beautiful non-kick-you-in-the-face-while-having sex-babe immediately!

Nick Bean

Banned
Maybe she is very promiscuous and her not wanting to orgasm is a direct result of her not wanting to feel like she 'owes' any of her several sexual partners anything.

If this is at all serious and you want some kind of serious relationship with this woman, doesn't it make you feel like less of a man not fulfilling your half of the deal? I know a few guys that always thought of sex as a race, first one to ring on the bell on the head board wins, but I don't get how someone could accept that in a real relationship.

Shogun

An orgasm is half mental half physical, it's not a guaranteed thing for anyone. Putting pressure on her to have one or trying to push her physically past where she wants to go is like putting pressure on a guy to get an erection when it's unwilling and unable, it tends to have the opposite effect, and it could chafe. Relax the pressure, I mean you don't want her to orgasm for you, you want her to orgasm for her, so tell her it's okay with you and when she feels comfortable talking seriously about why she doesn't want that, or she feels comfortable trying to reach orgasm you'll be there.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
RevenantKioku said:
As hilarious it is to mock someone's manhood...nah that's not it in this case. Someone's not going to say that kinda stuff to make their partner feel better about it. They're going to say it because they are ****ed up in the head.
I think this is the part where we find out they're 16 or some shit.

I get the feeling this probably shouldn't be ignored.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Fairly Incredible said:
This girl will. not. have an orgasm. Her excuse? "I think it would be a bad idea." She's never even masturbated, because, "What's the point?" (?!?!). She is, however, completely addicted to sex, so it's not like she wouldn't enjoy it.

Whenever she's close, she bucks and tries to squirm away, and if I keep going, she turns violent, kicking me (sometimes in the face) until I stop.

I basically need to convince her to give it a shot (I can't believe I would need to convince anyone to have a ****ing ORGASM). What kind of argument would you make to a chronic orgasmavirgin?

She's not comfortable with herself.

And until she is, she wont ever be that comfortable with you sadly.

Only thing that worked for me was to ask a girl how much I loved it when a girl would masturbate for me. She eventually did, came and then it were orgasmville from there.

Armitage

boutrosinit said:
She's not comfortable with herself.

This is making the most sense to me. Either that or she's the sexual equivalent of a 3 year old who doesn't like cucumbers because she's never tasted them before.

hXc_thugg

Seems like some of you are missing the point. It doesn't sound like he's having trouble getting her to the point of orgasm, just that she clobbers him into submission before she can actually finish.

She's just a stupid ****, and he's too naive to cut all her hair off while she sleeps and then disappear into the night.

in case it hasn't been mentioned, she may have been sexually abused in the past. it doesn't seem like she is incapable, just resistent to the very idea. broach the subject carefully.

SarBear

AVclub said:
Four pages? Nice.

I may not agree with the rest of the post, but this one line sums up EVERYTHING that needs to be said. You'll have to excuse my brash nature, but if that dumb bitch doesn't honor and respect the fact that you've chosen her to be special enough and important enough in your life as to make love to, then she really doesn't even deserve what you're offering in bed, let alone in a relationship. If she's not willing to share the joys of a sexual relationship with a man/boy who is willing to go the extra mile with her, and sustain being kicked in the face and overlooking it like a complete tool (no offence), then it's really time to move on.

Like you, I enjoy pleasing a woman and watching her squirm and shake; if I can't make a woman orgasm, there's really no point. My ex-girlfriend (which I posted within the "post pictures of your girlfriend/wife/lover thread (green shirt)) was an absolute MONSTER when it came to pleasing a dick. In the movie theatre, parking lot, bedroom....it didn't matter, she was ALWAYS willing to swallow just to show me how deep she was in love. But I couldn't make her orgasm for the life of me. That, along with some other crap, led to the demise of our relationship. It's frustrating. And in the long run, it's not worth being with someone you don't believe you can completely satsify when your life is so short and already full of enough shit (such as 4.00 gas).

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom