• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orgasm-age: My girlfriend REFUSES to have an orgasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
Fairly Incredible said:
she bucks and tries to squirm away, and if I keep going, she turns violent, kicking me (sometimes in the face) until I stop

:lol :lol :lol

Socreges

Banned
clearacell said:
Get a new girlfriend, she pretty much sucks as a sex partner so what's the point?
what if she's a total freak otherwise, though? plus some people might prefer the fact that they dont have to worry about satisfying their gf...

jk

Kolgar

I find this thread amusing, BS or no.

I still think she's either saving her orgasms for another guy or she suffered some sort of abuse at an earlier age.

Flo_Evans said:
I am "pretty sure" she was. She probably got fingerbanged by some asshole and orgasamed and thats whats making her psycho about it.

Damn, the man drives like the Devil in Motorstorm, and he'd make a pretty damn good psychotherapist as well! :lol

This lady looks magical enough to be up for ANYTHING:
img

clearacell said:
Get a new girlfriend, she pretty much sucks as a sex partner so what's the point?
Except for the orgasm thing, she's awesome in bed. And I mean, c'mon, this is so not worth dumping someone over. I just need to convince her somehow to be game. You know, like, "hey honey, come taste this wine." But with orgasms.

JoeMartin

There's no reason to be deathly afraid of orgasms unless it carried some kind of negative connotation with her. Forcing her to have one would not likely end well.

DD-11

I usually don't participate in these "Dear gaf" posts, but this has happened to me also. This girl would do the exact same thing: buck, squirm, knee, kick, whatever it too to get to stop. I tied her up and she started screaming when she got close, so yeah, I stopped.

I don't have a solution for you. While we were together, she never orgasmed. It bothered me and I broke up with her after a while. At first it wasn't a big deal, but after a while there just wasn't any reason for her to refuse. I looked at as a trust issue and ended it. I was younger and immature then, but I wouldn't like it much now, intimacy is a huge deal IMO and problems there often lead to others.

mollipen

Fairly Incredible said:
Except for the orgasm thing, she's awesome in bed. And I mean, c'mon, this is so not worth dumping someone over. I just need to convince her somehow to be game. You know, like, "hey honey, come taste this wine." But with orgasms.

There really isn't much to be said after what has already been said in this this thread. Either she has some deep emotional trauma that really should be dealt with, or she's a f**king moron. So you're dating a girl that is screwed up in the head, and needs help, or you're dating an idiot.

You shouldn't have to convince a person to have a freakin' orgasm.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
shidoshi said:
There really isn't much to be said after what has already been said in this this thread. Either she has some deep emotional trauma that really should be dealt with, or she's a f**king moron. So you're dating a girl that is screwed up in the head, and needs help, or you're dating an idiot.

You shouldn't have to convince a person to have a freakin' orgasm.

Post of the thread. There really isn't much more to say.

Fairly Incredible said:
My answer doesn't change. In fact, I stand by it moreso.

Your approach isn't working at all because 1) you're a pussy 2) who can't get the whole pie 3) and it was important enough to make a thread on the internet where you don't want to accept any answers given.

Break up with her if you can't stand it, or act like an adult and work it out between the two of you. It seems to me that you wanted to make a relationship thread to get a few laughs but it backfired : p

Brofist

Fairly Incredible said:

Ever think that maybe you are the one that isn't awesome in bed if you can't make her orgasm, or she that she isn't actually refusing to have one but more that you can't give her one?

edit: either way she does sound ****ing strange, and her looks...well I leave that one without a comment for now

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
I think i figured it out...

she's really a :

pray.jpg

Keep asking her what she WOULD do after she orgasms and if she says something like "hmm... i supposed we could have a little head" then RUN LIKE ****.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
kpop100 said:
Ever think that maybe you are the one that isn't awesome in bed if you can't make her orgasm, or she that she isn't actually refusing to have one but more that you can't give her one?
As hilarious it is to mock someone's manhood...nah that's not it in this case. Someone's not going to say that kinda stuff to make their partner feel better about it. They're going to say it because they are ****ed up in the head.
I think this is the part where we find out they're 16 or some shit.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Fairly Incredible said:
Whenever she's close, she bucks and tries to squirm away, and if I keep going, she turns violent, kicking me (sometimes in the face) until I stop.
some people call that rape

Brofist

RevenantKioku said:
As hilarious it is to mock someone's manhood...nah that's not it in this case. Someone's not going to say that kinda stuff to make their partner feel better about it. They're going to say it because they are ****ed up in the head.
I think this is the part where we find out they're 16 or some shit.

I guess it's the topic title that throws me off. Refuses? As if it couldn't possible be Don Juan's fault :D

Anyway I edited after realizing in fact she is mental case (and not that good looking to boot)

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
:lol

I really don't have much to contribute, since others have already said what I would have: "Something on her part". Just don't force the issue, and wear a ****ing helmet, so you don't get brain damage.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
kpop100 said:
Anyway I edited after realizing in fact she is mental case (and not that good looking to boot)
That's hardly a picture that I'd go throwing final judgments by, but I see nothing wrong with her looks. Her state of mind, on the other hand...

Bildi

I reckon she's a squirter too.

On a more serious note, I have found in my somewhat limited experience that for someone who has mental issues it generally just takes time. Admittedly I've never had anyone who got violent in any way but yeah, time is my answer.

I still think she's a squirter though.

Ford Prefect said:
People are missing the point of the thread, which has become that PhoenixDark HAS to post pics of himself, now.

Don't let him get out of this!

me1.jpg

Early mornin campin

Face shots? Ask Cheebs

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
PhoenixDark said:
It's a shame. I bet people were expecting me to be viciously hideous.:lol

Face shots soon, hopefully. Cheebs :(

naw you are about as I thought..

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Blackace said:
naw you are about as I thought..

skinny black dude with a clear dildo in his hand?

i'm guessing its one of those squirty ones since he has a cup he's trying to spit into

JCBossman

Banned
The answer is your girl is F'ed in the head. I mean it's one thing to say in public, I don't masturbate, but to act like that in PRIVATE is childish.It's like saying you tried pot but didn't inhale. 80% of sex is the orgasm with the other 20% being the lead up to.What is she addicted to in sex, if not the physical sensations? Would she get the same feeling wrestling with you? Maybe she needs more stimulation, did you ever try choking her a bit?(Do NOT try this, it didn't work out for Chambers:) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom