• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't like the way this game makes me feel when I play it. I get really anxious but at the same time not many games make me feel that way and its kind of refreshing.

I love it.

I really want a Resident Evil game styled like this.

kubus

this fits my current playthrough for sure - heard it 3x before dying, 2x after, nothing in a while now

wonder if i went too deep & missed my chance at a phonecall now =/
Yeah, got four baby giggles and nothing ever happened.

Do you have to get the two giggles in one loop or something?

IrishNinja

Reload if you want to start over.

i debated it, but after going back into the game & just looking at the "hell" line near the door, i got a giggle!
went right the phone, stared and...nothin'. maybe i should get possessed, or loop again? ugh

Wait, is it possible to MISS the phonecall? D:

we literally have no way of knowing...i'm inclined to say no since i still triggered a giggle after forever though

Is there any footage of the talking backward part online? It wouldn't be difficult to reverse it once there's source material to work from.

Seik

Banned
we literally have no way of knowing...i'm inclined to say no since i still triggered a giggle after forever though

That said, I think it's really awesome that no one, fucking no one managed to figure the game out so far.

It means a lot, it promises a lot.

Chabbles

insane.png

We'v all played Silenthill games before, but this is the first time we've really been in Silenthill. i must be going on 10 hours in this god damn loop slowly going insane.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Triggered another giggle with no real reason, she ran at me in the hallway then I was just walking around and heard it.

#miller

Baby just giggled for me after dying and standing still in that start room. Well.. Yet another thing to add to the list of unsorted clues and things :-D

Papercuts

the fuck brehs

Bell chimes, went to the clock, heard a giggle, paused, unpaused and saw a message on screen.

I really think being possessed actually just fucks you over since I haven't had this stuff happen otherwise.

IrishNinja

^FUCK okay that's definitely the boy then

Yeah two in the same loop.

wait...for sure then? i'm not looping again now
is it okay if i get possessed? im kinda dodging it so far but i dont know if its a variable or not, cant recall if ive heard giggles possessed

That said, I think it's really awesome that no one, fucking no one managed to figure the game out so far.

It means a lot, it promises a lot.

it does indeed! however maddening, haha

Guys... I don't know what I triggered but the light in front of the radio is on, has anyone had this happen to them aswell?

I've completed the main part of the demo, and now I'm trying to trigger the teaser... no luck so far

#miller

Guys... I don't know what I triggered but the light in front of the radio is on, has anyone had this happen to them aswell?

I've completed the main part of the demo, and now I'm trying to trigger the teaser... no luck so far

Yes.. Before you loop, walk backwards to that door. Then turn around and open it.
Should work every time!

cchum

I just noticed something has changed after getting the message. The eye photo is complete with no
hole
or writing.

Interesting.......

IrishNinja

@#$% got possessed by....something by the front door (maybe whatever was in that creepy balcony pic?), triggering that 2nd giggle feels further away now

Papercuts

@#$% got possessed by....something by the front door (maybe whatever was in that creepy balcony pic?), triggering that 2nd giggle feels further away now

She can show up by the door by the radio.

It really seems like possession is a dead end from what I've seen. But it can be a total crapshoot if she shows up in areas where that won't happen, and you can't avoid it sometimes.

Edit: And while just saying that, I had a baby giggle looking at the thing in the bathroom sink while possessed.

i wonder if that's the case? gonna check this video again (warning: ending spoilers!)

It pisses me off how easy he got that. Walking into the bathroom got a giggle, went to radio, then starred at phone for a while, another giggle. The first haunting didn't even finish it, he did it while the ghost was somewhere, probably at the loop entrance or the mirror in the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom