• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabbles

Chabbles - is this your screen grab or from another source? I wanted to use it for a blog post and wanted to credit.

I love its fucking terrifying simplicity. This was my first NOPE moment and I really dug it.

Yep, from footage i captured. use it if you like.

Something like "i didn't move anymore, waiting motionless"

Im currently in one spot at the mirror right now, been there for 10 mins. I got one baby laugh so far but i got possessed and couldnt be arsed to restart the loop right now, so seeing if staying put will give any result. About 5 mins after being still a deep male voice said some of that weird talk.. apart from that all im hearing is the groaning and baby whimpers every few seconds.

peek a boo
vlc_2014_08_13_22_25_56_66.jpg

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I've been standing around and have had nothing happen, while possessed. Also paused for awhile in the hallway, then tried pausing for awhile in the bathroom. Heard a baby giggle this loop already before I did any of this, but still nothing.

Sylver

Banned
Thanks.

Ok. So I noticed while you're possessed there is no midnight clock sound. I'm guessing we still don't know what we are supposed to be doing while possessed? I dont want to walk through the door incase I miss something
You can be possessed many times, if you pass the door the possession ends, then when bells (00:00) sound again, the ghost will be waiting for you in the upstairs corridor.

Mr Rivuz

Put the game in pause, no giggles but after a while i got a backward message... It would be cool to record them and listen them backwards to understand what they say.

16BitNova

This is just the center piece the woman picture, you don't need to press R3 agian.
For the loop section (that one with eyes on pictures, you need to find the picture which is on the other side on the bathroom hole, you will find a picture on the floor, then you will see a hole up there, look inside.

Thank you! I don't think I would've ever got out.

IrishNinja

Wow didn't noticed this while playing http://i.imgur.com/hGCnLWH.jpg

fuck, for once i'm grateful that my plasma is as dark as it is

man now i cant even get the baby to giggle, heard it at least twice since dying, but nothing since

Is there a purpose in being possessed or this Kojima's sick way of driving me insane

you can now freely wander about and not be worried about being possessed, you just have to deal with breathing/footsteps/etc now. yay!

Jabba

Banned
Okay, just sent it in. Hope we can figure out how to get at least one giggle

To be honest, it looks like someone aborted her baby in the bathroom. So the person talking about sex may be right. When you look through the hole and listen you hear cutting.

#miller

What if the light turned on is a hint on the word 'hell'. Maybe it isn't english, but german and means bright.. Just guessing.

SkylineRKR

To be honest, it looks like someone aborted her baby in the bathroom. So the person talking about sex may be right. When you look through the hole and listen you hear cutting.

Certainly her husband. He's also apologizing and calls her Lisa. Lots of alcohol around too. He went postal.

stufte

has anyone posted the script of the radio news broadcasts that play? About how the father murdered the entire family? Any clues in there?

Jabba

Banned
I'd put my money on this. Kojima is trolling us all. lol

Tempest there's a guy in the feed says he beat it twice. Ask Xaos if he wants to try his theories but have Xaos explain what we are doing. Xaos, when you look for her you have to check both hallways, windows and bathroom. There's plenty of time to catch her.

Riptwo

has anyone posted the script of the radio news broadcasts that play? About how the father murdered the entire family? Any clues in there?
I was thinking that maybe you had to re-enact the murder by standing in the right spots chronologically, but it seems like people have received the call after doing things in all kinds of different patterns, so that's out. The text clues still seem important. Lots on stillness and hands. Maybe we've been focused on the wrong objects in our attempts. Maybe it has something to do with the pictures of the couple or something? I feel like I've tried everything, including spending about two hours hunting the ghost in every location and backing off before they catch me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom